abidismaili

First impressions after absence of almost 2.5 years

Thanks, all that is helpful,

The early results from your arrival PCR was interesting and leaves me wondering if such an arrangement can be made with most of the quarantine hotels?

The activity you report from BT, Sunee and JC mirrors what I have heard from elsewhere. Although I would say 9pm is early for Sunee and it does get a little better a little later, but the place seems to hang on by its fingernails as ever. 

2 hours ago, abidismaili said:

The massages places near Boyztown, along that big road where the baht bus goes, are about 50% closed. Maybe even more. Didn’t see any boys outside in the ones that were open. 

Tukcom has still massage places with boys. SomJit for example still exists.

In January & February, on second road near Boyztown, there were 2 massage shops open, of which at least one was shutting fairly early, so you may have missed it.

Then in Boyztown, there is Scandic Old Man massage, which looks very unappealing to my tastes.

I quite liked Somjit. 

10 hours ago, abidismaili said:

I am not into writing trip reports so I won’t do that. But I would love to write down some things that I would have loved to have read before departure. 

but let us know from time to time how it goes