endlessdream

Santo Domingo - Manny - Fees

• Members
8 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

The language indeed makes all the difference.

Since u were so successful without pay, why look for pay (+middleman) options?

May I ask how old u r ...?

I m 65 and usually not found attractive by young guys, so my non-pay experience has been very limited.

I think it would still be easier and it would be guaranteed. More importantly, my great regret and frustration of my previous trip in SD was not be able to try local hungs. I had Venezuelans, Colombians, and something else I forgot. For very long time I actually decided not to visit SD again as my impression on the Dominicans was very much stereotypes of ‘affluent fatties’, typically local clients of Bluemall, which is adjacent to Intercon. Then here in the forum I was inspired by several members regularly visiting SD and they all seem to recommend Manny’s service. Personally after all this, I think I’ll skip it. Or at least skip him. I’m against arbitrary pricing and he didn’t strike me as neither willing nor helpful. Just my impression. 

It's also my impression, but I intend to skip only him rather than SD as a whole.

U can try the options I mentioned earlier. There's an additional one: coordinate ur visit with one of the friendlier like-minded members here. It always helps not to b alone.   (-:

Cocaine has alot of gay boys Addicted.  Fortunately for me I've outgrown those things.  Therefore, I do not have a need to TROLL the internets in search of a Victim to Scam.  

james-harden-eye-roll.gif.44387f1749dacd4d0954642d332d5dc6.gif

Some of us know the Shady workings of THESE people.  As a Travelor, of which this area is for; I will speak to those people.  Guard your pocketbook.  These Hoes aint loyal.

On 4/23/2022 at 3:49 AM, SolaceSoul said:

Maybe it’s just your limited vocabulary and poor choice of words.

No one is “making” you do anything. But posting identifying information about working guys on the internet without their permission is the hallmark of someone with very compromised ethics.

YOU may Think you are a value to this board; But I see you as a Vacationer's Nightmare.   I see you and those of your ilk for what you are.  Something for Nothingers.  

If someone refers a guy to me and I date the guy; I pay the guy.  The guy pays the referrer, NOT ME.

THOSE ARE THE RULES and everybody down there knows this. 

Petty insults suits you.  Like I said before, Mannys boys don't even get hard.  Most give rushed services and are drug addicts.  The few good ones leave him.  

We come for a goodtime.  Nowdays we must watch out for English speaking leaches.

• Members
9 hours ago, Half-vaccinated said:

YOU may Think you are a value to this board; But I see you as a Vacationer's Nightmare.   I see you and those of your ilk for what you are.  Something for Nothingers.  

If someone refers a guy to me and I date the guy; I pay the guy.  The guy pays the referrer, NOT ME.

THOSE ARE THE RULES and everybody down there knows this. 

Petty insults suits you.  Like I said before, Mannys boys don't even get hard.  Most give rushed services and are drug addicts.  The few good ones leave him.  

We come for a goodtime.  Nowdays we must watch out for English speaking leaches.

You are all over the place with your claims. Maybe you think if you keep throwing anything against the wall, something surely has got to stick.

Now, you’re going on about drug addicts! One is far more likely to run into a junkie hustler bugarron randomly cruising El Conde where Paco’s is located and the various streets surrounding it — as well as the flaccidity problem that comes with it that you seem to focus on so much.

At first, it seemed you had only a personal issue with Manny. But now, you malign any and all procurers, and say they provide an unnecessary service and that their fee always comes out of what is paid to the service provider. That’s not how it works at Narciso’s house. That’s not how it works at Juan Bin Bin. Some other procurers I and others that I am close to have used over the years would bake their fee into the amount you pay the sex worker — still resulting in a higher fee paid by the client. Others might collect all the money themselves upfront and then they pay the sex worker because they don’t trust them with all of the money. It definitely depends. There isn’t a “one size fits all”.

So, I find your claims that “these are the rules and everybody down there knows this” to be a bit odd. But your experiences are yours, and I won’t question that you see the world / the island as you see it. 

• Members
43 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Not only in this case,

I suggest that when someone opts for personal insults -

The best option is to ignore him.   )-:

Yes, good advice. My policy on various Facebook groups is to block trolls who are there just to insight and to inflame. 

So, the Half-Baked troll poster is now going on “block” / ignore.

On 4/27/2022 at 4:33 AM, SolaceSoul said:

You are all over the place with your claims. Maybe you think if you keep throwing anything against the wall, something surely has got to stick.

Now, you’re going on about drug addicts! One is far more likely to run into a junkie hustler bugarron randomly cruising El Conde where Paco’s is located and the various streets surrounding it — as well as the flaccidity problem that comes with it that you seem to focus on so much.

At first, it seemed you had only a personal issue with Manny. But now, you malign any and all procurers, and say they provide an unnecessary service and that their fee always comes out of what is paid to the service provider. That’s not how it works at Narciso’s house. That’s not how it works at Juan Bin Bin. Some other procurers I and others that I am close to have used over the years would bake their fee into the amount you pay the sex worker — still resulting in a higher fee paid by the client. Others might collect all the money themselves upfront and then they pay the sex worker because they don’t trust them with all of the money. It definitely depends. There isn’t a “one size fits all”.

So, I find your claims that “these are the rules and everybody down there knows this” to be a bit odd. But your experiences are yours, and I won’t question that you see the world / the island as you see it. 

JuanBinBin and Narcizo provide "Boys AND Houses."  These are established Businesses. Just STOP.

You've become trite and your arguments are stale.  Like I said, Pay the guy - not the common whore provider.  Lets be clear, nobody really likes you; especially IF they knew the Stunts you pull for money.

• Members

For the more reasonable readers here:

Juan Bin Bin also sends working guys to your hotel room or apartment at any additional fee. It does not just act as a house where you meet the guy there and have sex on their premises. 

Here is a clip of a WhatsApp conversation from just last October. The working guy was 3000 DOP. The procurer Juan Bin Bin charged 1000 DOP to send him to the apartment. The total was 4000 DOP.

Facts are a stubborn thing.

DAA97D99-B360-4C20-A010-BEA8B8B9E022.jpeg

Juanbinbin DO NOT have boys worthy of 3,000 pesos.  Well. maybe fedder.  And only if he's sober enough to keep it hard. 

4,000 ($80) pesos for one of those boys to take home? 🤣🤣😂😂 

All the good ones left or eventually leaves and creates a twitter or Grinder.  Like I said, Im pro-Tourista.  You'd do better on Grinder with a snotty local that looks down on buggarones, but secretly wants pesos from you.🤐

Or you can go to Marlowes and smash 3-4  boys for that price.😗

HV, u r of course entitled to ur own opinion, but there is really no need to use such a negative tone all the time. You criticise and or accuse and or mock EVERONE: Manny, venues, the boys, members of this forum, etc.

Please consider changing ur attitude.

Thank u.     (-:

26 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

HV, u r of course entitled to ur own opinion, but there is really no need to use such a negative tone all the time. You criticise and or accuse and or mock EVERONE: Manny, venues, the boys, members of this forum, etc.

Please consider changing ur attitude.

Thank u.     (-:

Lies!

I treat the boyz with Great Respect.  The Boys love me and my meager Money.  All that other nonsense Im not for it.  AND neither are the Veterans that travel and those that can nolonger travel.  

Im keeping it 100!  And trust me, I learned EVERYTHING from other SEASONED travelors.  We just want to have a good time, Devoid of SCAMMERS.

• Members

Maybe @Half-vaccinated is very direct/strong in making his point, but he has a point. I agree with him: 3000 - 4000 DOP is waaaaay overpriced. In Juan BinBin 1000-1500 is what you need. As do (grindr- and street-)boys that come to your apartment. DOP 2000 is for reaaaaal cuties, hung or fit guys; 2500/3500 are your ultimate Instagram models which are rare to visit you. At Marlow's a standard 1000 is quoted. 

Other prices and services are not scams; they are just smart business opportunities from the one's who offer it. Some ignorant tourists pay up whit out questions. Stay smart.

On 4/23/2022 at 7:47 AM, SolaceSoul said:

This is why both he, Juan Bin Bin and even the old school Freddy no longer send out photos unless it’s to a regular, well-trusted client. There have been reported cases of assholes calling him up claiming they were coming to Santo Domingo or in Santo Domingo already and asking for photos of the working guys — even going as far as to give a fake address in SD for the guy to show up — only for the “client” to be a Gringo in the USA, Canada or Europe who was a pic collector

this sounds very familiar - wonder who it could be ??

• Members
5 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

this sounds very familiar - wonder who it could be ??

It may be the same poster that gave you the problem. OR it could be yet another poster, or just a lurker, or someone not even on the message boards. My global travel experiences have taught me that — unfortunately — there are more than enough shitty travelers to go around, usually (but not always) Americans (the term “Ugly Americans” wasn’t just invented out of thin air).

As I mentioned in another post, the DR has been invaded by these kinds of bad travelers in the past several years. 

8 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

there are more than enough shitty travelers to go around, usually (but not always) Americans (the term “Ugly Americans” wasn’t just invented out of thin air).

Agree - Americans abroad are difficult to watch.  Whether solo travelers or in groups.  It’s refreshing when there are none around.  
Can’t think of any other country where its citizens are consistently obnoxious, ignorant & uninformed.   There is no doubt where the stereotype comes from.  

That said, I’m not 100% against the concept.  Easier targets for the locals. 

On 5/3/2022 at 1:58 PM, snwbrdr015 said:

Maybe @Half-vaccinated is very direct/strong in making his point, but he has a point. I agree with him: 3000 - 4000 DOP is waaaaay overpriced. In Juan BinBin 1000-1500 is what you need. As do (grindr- and street-)boys that come to your apartment. DOP 2000 is for reaaaaal cuties, hung or fit guys; 2500/3500 are your ultimate Instagram models which are rare to visit you. At Marlow's a standard 1000 is quoted. 

Other prices and services are not scams; they are just smart business opportunities from the one's who offer it. Some ignorant tourists pay up whit out questions. Stay smart.

Facts!

Don't be a Sucker!

• Members
3 hours ago, Half-vaccinated said:

Facts!

Don't be a Sucker!

I do not think we need the hating. We all have different needs, backgrounds and skills. Procurers deliver a service and I am glad they exist, as I may need them some time. 

As a matter of fact, I almost used one in Medellin. In the process, I found out that for me a procurer is an annoyance and not help in Medellin. But I am sure for many visitors Fercho is the best option.

I have never been in RD, so I have no idea whether or not I would feel safe hiring without intermediaries. But I can easily imagine myself calling Manny or any other local procurer. 

19 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I do not think we need the hating. We all have different needs, backgrounds and skills. Procurers deliver a service and I am glad they exist, as I may need them some time. 

As a matter of fact, I almost used one in Medellin. In the process, I found out that for me a procurer is an annoyance and not help in Medellin. But I am sure for many visitors Fercho is the best option.

I have never been in RD, so I have no idea whether or not I would feel safe hiring without intermediaries. But I can easily imagine myself calling Manny or any other local 

Do you.

🥱