endlessdream

Santo Domingo - Manny - Fees

• Members
56 minutes ago, floridarob said:

In Riobards own words....."range that would be perplexing to many that don’t live inside my brain’s erotic template"

I met him in Sao Paulo just at the onset of Covid when flights were being cancelled and we were discussing getting out while we could or wait and while we buried the hatchet, his writings make my eyes glaze over. He is a nice friendly guy though.....

I consider myself a fairly intelligent person, but more street than book smarts I guess 😆

Shocked at my in-person rube simplicity were you? LOL. Oops, sorry. Am I rudely treading on the thin ice of gossip?: [Rob is gorgeous and shouldn’t have to pay; and one smart cookie to boot]

Part of my problem is that I don’t understand the process inherent in some ways that others make decisions. They tend to quickly converge on a solution whilst I tend to get to a point of resolution by being more divergent. You won’t find too many ‘Divergers’ on a forum; they are labelled pompous over-thinkers, often unfairly. What may seem to be an over-expenditure on my part is, to my way of thinking, no different from the consequences that often arise from a more split-decision approach, one that I may unfairly judge to be rash and rigid. 

I try to parse others’ word views down to possibilities in rationale by second-guessing in the absence of detail, then elaborating on those in ways that are often theoretical and are relatable only in so far as they MAY have been part of someone’s mindset in the first place or even accessible to consciousness. Most of my career was based on these kinds of dynamics, and lucrative according to its pronounced detail. That said, I don’t even consider myself to be much of an intellectual. What I can tell you, though, is that I was known in my field as someone capable of writing a publishable academic research paper in a weekend due more to meticulous organization than brilliance. Perhaps journal editors just threw up their hands and let the verbiage pass. LOL

4 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

This has not been a problem for me or any of my friends who regularly travel there. 

Most of Manny’s business are regular, repeat customers — heterosexual and gay. If you have been going there for 10 years, surely you would know this, 

You beginning to sound like you on the TAKE too.  I dont trust you. No disrespect, but Im ALL FOR FOREIGNERS having a Good Time.  Therefore my conversation is for Them.   Like I said before Fuck Manny!  WTF you need him for?  🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷

Need a taxi: use Uber or Indriver

Need a boy: go to Pacos Cafe, Marlowes, Juanbinbin, lindo Cine, Narcizos Brothel, or just sit on any bench on the Conde. They will come to you.

Boys are online too.  But Never send them a uber.  If they cant come to you Phugg em. They probably had fake pictures anyway.  

BOYS are literally EVERYWHERE!  Seriously!

There are other spots, But the above are the known safe spots for newbies. Enjoy.

• Members
33 minutes ago, Half-vaccinated said:

You beginning to sound like you on the TAKE too.  I dont trust you. No disrespect,

Wow, you got me, Sherlock. That extra 1000 pesos / $17 USD per referral from this board to Manny finances my globetrotting. Your powers of perception are remarkably uncanny. 

• Members

I’ll try to translate Riobardese.

In plain English, what he was saying is that he only likes a certain kind of guy that isn’t really available much in the regular Dominican spaces for hustlers (Conde, Pacos, BinBin, etc). He likes muscular men, bodybuilders, fitness models, buff gogo boys, semipro athletes, etc. He is willing to pay a premium for these kinds and he told Manny this. He is saying that Manny brought him a guy or two like this — after a few false starts and some clarification on exactly what he liked. 

1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

I’ll try to translate Riobardese.

In plain English, what he was saying is that he only likes a certain kind of guy that isn’t really available much in the regular Dominican spaces for hustlers (Conde, Pacos, BinBin, etc). He likes muscular men, bodybuilders, fitness models, buff gogo boys, semipro athletes, etc. He is willing to pay a premium for these kinds and he told Manny this. He is saying that Manny brought him a guy or two like this — after a few false starts and some clarification on exactly what he liked. 

And Manny DO NOT have these Guys on call.  Dont make me PUBLISH his tired roster of Narciso Brothel, twitter and assorted Big Dick boys he unearthed from The Vacationers.   You spend alot of time online.  Most Scammer do too.😡

4 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Wow, you got me, Sherlock. That extra 1000 pesos / $17 USD per referral from this board to Manny finances my globetrotting. Your powers of perception are remarkably uncanny. 

He joined April 13, 2021...posted on that day and hasn't posted since today..... he must've been busy in between figuring out your monumental scam or... there's something about April that brings him out 😲

• Members
6 hours ago, Half-vaccinated said:

And Manny DO NOT have these Guys on call.  Dont make me PUBLISH his tired roster of Narciso Brothel, twitter and assorted Big Dick boys he unearthed from The Vacationers.   You spend alot of time online.  Most Scammer do too.😡

You completely missed the point —  which I’ll spell out for you. 

The types of men that Riobard is into aren’t readily available in the DR. They rarely show up at the Conde / Paco’s / Binbin / Narciso’s house. The DR has lots of slim, regular, next door type guys with big, uncut dicks, but not a whole lot of very muscular, physique model type guys. Manny is one who does have access to what you normally don’t see hanging out at the Conde. A casual visitor who doesn’t come to the island as often as you or me doesn’t have the time and the relationships to scour the country for these guys. This is where a procurer’s value comes in. As someone who already knows the ins and outs of the DR, this kind of service no longer has much value to you. But for those who — for whatever reason: safety concerns, age, unfamiliarity, language barriers, social awkwardness — it does, services from procurers (Manny is not the only one) are advisable.

You’re obviously not in that category — and that’s okay. But what’s NOT okay is you defaming a guy who provides a valuable service to many and calling him a “scammer” just because you don’t like how he meets and acquires some of his roster. 

Maybe it’s just your limited vocabulary and poor choice of words.

Most folks just want to eat the sausage. They’re not really all that concerned with how sausages are made, and would get really grossed out by the process. . 

6 hours ago, Half-vaccinated said:

Dont make me PUBLISH his tired roster of Narciso Brothel, twitter and assorted Big Dick boys he unearthed from The Vacationers. 

No one is “making” you do anything. But posting identifying information about working guys on the internet without their permission is the hallmark of someone with very compromised ethics.

• Members
4 hours ago, floridarob said:

He joined April 13, 2021...posted on that day and hasn't posted since today..... he must've been busy in between figuring out your monumental scam or... there's something about April that brings him out 😲

Maybe this is what the Easter Bunny now does post-holiday. 

• Members

Guys guys, please! Let’s not point fingers at each other. 

Scammer or not, overcharging or not, these are subjective judgments. On the contrary, exercised pricing and its consistency, those are objective matters. 

We are all mature enough to know what’s the best for ourselves. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, endlessdream said:

Guys guys, please! Let’s not point fingers at each other. 

Scammer or not, overcharging or not, these are subjective judgments. On the contrary, exercised pricing and its consistency, those are objective matters. 

We are all mature enough to know what’s the best for ourselves. 

To be more specific about your original question, I think Manny might charge a one-time client more than he would charge a regular customer who provided steady income. Which for any business person, should be understandable. As I mentioned (maybe in another thread), all customers aren’t equal, and all haven’t gained the same level of reliability or trust. This is why both he, Juan Bin Bin and even the old school Freddy no longer send out photos unless it’s to a regular, well-trusted client. There have been reported cases of assholes calling him up claiming they were coming to Santo Domingo or in Santo Domingo already and asking for photos of the working guys — even going as far as to give a fake address in SD for the guy to show up — only for the “client” to be a Gringo in the USA, Canada or Europe who was a pic collector. 

• Members
11 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

It IS a bit funny how much energy is devoted to DR threads, when - unlike Brazil and Colombia - I don't think there's a point in time when there's more than one forum member actually there making use of info provided here.

Probably because in recent years, the DR has been invaded by many more Americans because a flight there is as almost as cheap as flight to Miami, and it’s a quick weekend trip. Unfortunately, this has also attracted some of the scummiest, low-end travelers. It’s become quite embarrassing seeing the displays some of the worst Americans put on in Zona Colonial. 

• Members
43 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

To be more specific about your original question, I think Manny might charge a one-time client more than he would charge a regular customer who provided steady income. Which for any business person, should be understandable. As I mentioned (maybe in another thread), all customers aren’t equal, and all haven’t gained the same level of reliability or trust. This is why both he, Juan Bin Bin and even the old school Freddy no longer send out photos unless it’s to a regular, well-trusted client. There have been reported cases of assholes calling him up claiming they were coming to Santo Domingo or in Santo Domingo already and asking for photos of the working guys — even going as far as to give a fake address in SD for the guy to show up — only for the “client” to be a Gringo in the USA, Canada or Europe who was a pic collector. 

Completely agreed. In that case, it’s worth communicating this differentiated pricing to all fellow members here so the first time customers won’t have the illusion over the ‘cheap’ regulars rate and won’t feel scammed when they don’t get it. It’s all about getting the info right. 

• Members
17 minutes ago, endlessdream said:

Completely agreed. In that case, it’s worth communicating this differentiated pricing to all fellow members here so the first time customers won’t have the illusion over the ‘cheap’ regulars rate and won’t feel scammed when they don’t get it. It’s all about getting the info right. 

This is exactly why I avoid publicizing what I pay to ANY service provider in the sex industry. Because pricing can vary widely depending on who the customer is / the nature of their relationship / what they look like / what they are asking for. And too many clients and posters take it too personally or think all things in life need to be equal. 

I dont remember the specifics; they appear in my Feb 2020 very detailed reports.

When this post-covid discussion began, I remember that reported Manny's rates were VERY MUCH higher than what he had charged me.

I think that without-Manny rates stayed the same. 

• Members
20 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

I dont remember the specifics; they appear in my Feb 2020 very detailed reports.

When this post-covid discussion began, I remember that reported Manny's rates were VERY MUCH higher than what he had charged me.

I think that without-Manny rates stayed the same. 

Got it. Thx. So it’s established that Manny did raise his rate significantly and what I was quoted reflects his new rate. 

ELD, I posted precisely that, in this thread, back in March 25. 

Having now looked back at the beginning of this thread, I was reminded that it was initiated by you.

Have u been already to SD? If so, pls share as many details as possible beyond Manny's rates.

• Members
10 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

ELD, I posted precisely that, in this thread, back in March 25. 

Having now looked back at the beginning of this thread, I was reminded that it was initiated by you.

Have u been already to SD? If so, pls share as many details as possible beyond Manny's rates.

I have. But I didn’t use any middlemen at that time. I was not aware of them. I think I posted it somewhere here already. I was staying in the wrong area, intercontinental to be precise, where locals were mostly affluent fatties. I went twice to the historical center without finding anyone. I think I’m quite handicapped in noticing or cruising guys in public places. That’s why I’m very interested in Manny’s service. All that said, I had a gorgeous Venezuelan hung that I met online staying with me most of the nights so maybe I was not desperate enough to venture too much either. 

Well, I m interested (and m sure others r too) in the details of such an experience:

How did u meet online? His rates? Language? Hotel's policy regarding visitors? What made u feel secure? Etc.....

I too m not talented in active cruising. If u would still rather avoid Manny, there r three other options:

Online - which u have cited.

Marlowe's and Juan Binbin.

Passive cruising - u sit alone at Paco's or El Conde, and they'll come to u.

• Members
1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Well, I m interested (and m sure others r too) in the details of such an experience:

How did u meet online? His rates? Language? Hotel's policy regarding visitors? What made u feel secure? Etc.....

I too m not talented in active cruising. If u would still rather avoid Manny, there r three other options:

Online - which u have cited.

Marlowe's and Juan Binbin.

Passive cruising - u sit alone at Paco's or El Conde, and they'll come to u.

It was all Grindr. I didn’t pay them but I did bring them to coffees and meals. Intercontinental was cool with it. I booked for two persons and they always allowed my guests to access the room and the club lounge. I’m fluent in Spanish and I did feel very safe with the guys I met. Gut feeling I guess. 

The language indeed makes all the difference.

Since u were so successful without pay, why look for pay (+middleman) options?

May I ask how old u r ...?

I m 65 and usually not found attractive by young guys, so my non-pay experience has been very limited.