18past19

Moonlight models

11 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

I make my own 1000 baht garlands and present to my favourite guys when they take centre stage during rotation. I love to see the surprise on their faces.

I'd still slip note deep into their undies instead 

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Yes, and 1000 baht means 10 notes to be slipped and tucked all over lol

great idea although I'm personally not in habit of tipping more then 100 baht just for being there and  looking pretty on the stage.

Don't mind paying well and overpaying but only for closer encounters

On 6/13/2022 at 7:31 AM, forrestreid said:

I see that Moonlight posted a video from Saturday night

https://www.facebook.com/MoonlightBangkok/videos/976617829654662

You get a very clear view of the models physiques in it.

(It may only be viewable if you are logged in to Facebook)

Two things that struck me.

-the first guy that appears in it- he really looks like a "luk krung" to me in that video. Turned out to be a handsome combination in his case anyway, if that is the case.

-as you watch the video, you can see there is a guy standing at the front of the stage putting garlands of ten 1000 (or is it 500?) baht notes on most of the dancers. Not all, however. I wonder if he is staff or a customer. Seems like too much a an assembly line operation for a customer to do so...

He’s staff- one if their mamasan

@readerThis trip I'm currently on is showing me that I feel quite the same. I think there will be more separation down the line between where Chinese and women go (the model bars) versus the rest of us. I just don't think I'm missing out anymore by not going to Moonlight or Jupiter this trip. I'm looking forward to more Tawan time and exploring the host bar scene.

21 hours ago, reader said:

Afraid I’ve exhausted my interest in “model” bars like Moonlight and Jupiter.

19 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

@readerThis trip I'm currently on is showing me that I feel quite the same... just don't think I'm missing out anymore by not going to Moonlight or Jupiter this trip.

14 hours ago, Wynter11 said:

Based on that video, I don’t really see much special about the models.

I think , based on the above that 'model " model lost it's luster for lack of new faces and bodies. Whoever was interested , tried what's on the offer and momentum is lost

47 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Nicky has his fans!

right ! It was time when I was one of them , LOL

I even know somebody who offed him very recently and is extremely satisfied with experience.

Different people are looking for different things , be it muscle, bulge,  ass, face , personality, bed or massage skills  and any combination of those.

Even with our own preferences at times we can be in the mood to spice life with change. Certain KFC man likes hunks but is known to off twinks , even up to three a bed as was seen kissing with very diminutive Lao guy.

Over year I dragged few members , known twink lovers to Tawan, some run away screaming , some surprised themselves with liking the experience even if not necessarily guys on display there.

Sure Min has a point , what kind of model  chubby guy is ? ,  but  all that model game at Moonlight is just a spectacle , not a talent agency jamboree.