Redbean

Gay Massage Reopening

Following this one. It would be interesting to know just which massage places are currently open, I have watched some clips on youtube of walkthroughs at Patpong 1 and 2 but when they get to Bangkok massage it always seems to be closed. 

Anyone knows a place where there will be lean masseurs that are into chubs?

Because its always better when you're the masseur's type in my opinion😅

I used to know one pre-covid at the green massage but not sure if he's still there.

The green massage is still there, but I think it was closed in April. The shops across the road were open.

There were a couple of massage shops open along Surrawong Rd, some more open on Silom soi 6, and I think a shop or two open around Silom soi 4. Things are changing rapidly so I don't want to recount my troubles finding the type of guys I like, but take a walk in those areas in the late afternoon/evening.

Got massage Friday at a shop on Soi 6. It’s the first on left coming from Silom rd. I believe name is “Relax”.

Liked their positive approach. As soon as I made eye contact with one guy, he was out on the street with big smile. One hour oil 500. Only downside was it was on fourth floor. 

Standard massage table and room was comfortable temperature. Massage and afters fine. Masseur was from Isan and I suspect most of staff were, also.

At 10pm all of the foot massage seats on ground floor were occupied.

given small bottle of water upon leaving.

On 5/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, reader said:

Got massage Friday at a shop on Soi 6. It’s the first on left coming from Silom rd. I believe name is “Relax”.

Liked their positive approach. As soon as I made eye contact with one guy, he was out on the street with big smile. One hour oil 500. Only downside was it was on fourth floor. 

Standard massage table and room was comfortable temperature. Massage and afters fine. Masseur was from Isan and I suspect most of staff were, also.

At 10pm all of the foot massage seats on ground floor were occupied.

given small bottle of water upon leaving.

Shall give it a try!

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

I visited Gannymede Spa near Paya Thai BTS laSt night at 7.30.

Only 2 boys to choose, semi athletic both. Wery well maintained institution, shiny and  clean. Massage wS, very good but somehow afters despite my clear overs were not offered. Perhaps I'm not attractive enough. 

So I left both disappointed and happy with envigorating massage. Bit costly, 900 for 1,5 HR session and 1500 minimum tip. Puts 5000 long time requests by some models in a favorable light I guess. 

1.5k min tip without after? Id demand a refund or reduced tips lol

I tried BT House Men Massage (20m walk from Saphan Khwai BTS) yesterday, around 19h30. They only have 2 boys on-call, one looks cute in the picture so I asked to see him. Since the gap between picture and reality is so big, I had to pass :(

Walked back to Saphan Khwai BTS and decided to check out Kman spa as it's right next to the station. Two twinks in picture caught my eye, but one already quit last month while the other was not in the house. Mamasan, who was nice, said if I can wait for a few minutes (which, in my experience, could be anywhere between 10 and 60 min), he would try to contact the boy and tell him to come to work.

But with the incident earlier with BT, I turned down his offer, don't really want the boy to make the effort and then had to say no. That's what I love the best about go-go bars despite the cost: I can see the real person instantly and make a better informed decision.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:21 PM, reader said:

I can give a thumbs up to K-man spa, a massage shop located a few steps from Saphan Kwai BTS stop. It’s down a small soi on same side of road as Big C (directional on FB site).

What I particularly liked was the policy of identifying masseurs’ preferred role (“top” or “top and bottom”) on its FB site. It’s been my experience they serve as good indicator of what customer can actually expect.

standard room with massage table with shower down the hall. There’s a small lock box in room. They also  offer a VIP room. The room I was taken to was on third floor.

Small bottle of water on arrival. Manager shows you those available on tablet. In some cases, boys not on site can be called in. You can also request your choice in advance by phone or email.

Shop also operates second site , KK Massage. Most of the guys came from various ASEAN countries.

https://www.facebook.com/kmanspamassage/

I really like the guys from here but the massage place does not have great rooms. During Covid, they would deliver. Now, they say they can't. :(

On 6/2/2022 at 1:21 PM, reader said:

standard room with massage table with shower down the hall. There’s a small lock box in room. They also  offer a VIP room. The room I was taken to was on third floor.

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

I really like the guys from here but the massage place does not have great rooms. 

What is it about their rooms that disappointed you?

Count me, after last afternoon,s visitamong fans of KMan spa in Aphan Kwai. Fairly easy to find as they have a sign sitickng out and visible from the main street.

Two twinks available right away, smiling one chosen. Massage good,afters  even better and a tool best of three. 600 for massage 1.5 hrs. Session , 800 min. Tip quoted but I awarded quite a bit higher. 

I went to have a look at KMan twitter account. They have photos and info on their guys. VIP room looks interesting! It has a full body shower inside i.e. shower heads by the side. I have only seen such showers at 5 star hotels.

I went to Kman several times in the last couple of months.   If you go and want the VIP room it’s best to call ahead to have them hold it for you.   It was always on use when I was there.   

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Just to check for update:

- Arena closed

- Bangkok Massage closed

So no male massage places in the vicinity?

Adam Massage on Soi 4 is open and has an all male staff. But I recommend talking with the guy you have in mind to be sure you’re on the same page before committing. It’s a well-run shop with adequate rooms and lock box (shower down the hall and tea/water after. 400 1 hour a week ago).

Bangkok Massage remains closed. Unsure about Arena.