Redbean

Gay Massage Reopening

• Members

TMB=Thai Massage BOy is by now a very old site-from before everything went to that fb etc- and in the past was much better, as then there were so few other ways to promote these business. Its all up to the place-and the fee is not cheap, but varies as to how much you want to have on site (the workers yes/no and updating them all the time is quite costly-others only show the tariff). So-if the place pays up but does not care what is in (yes, there are some-more likely due to incompetence on how to do it) it remains, whereas others indeed do weekly or even more often updates.

Even that they show guys will not mean this guy is always there-more and more its now by pre-arranged appointment-which implies that one has to know whom to ask for. Plus again: look say so little about what you hire them for, plus most of time in massage you lie on your front and wont even see it, just feel.

But that was all from 2,4 yrs ago pre-covid, its Thailand so things will have changed much more.

1 hour ago, reader said:

who immediately understood what I wanted when I told him I didn’t want oil on this hot and sticky afternoon. This surprised me because most guys automatically revert to Thai massage when I say that.

So what does it that u want? I also straight away go to thai massage based on your clue lol

26 minutes ago, spoon said:

So what does it that u want? I also straight away go to thai massage based on your clue lol

Simple. Use the hands in the same manner as you would in an oil massage just sans the oil. Not difficult.

Thai massage doesn’t use oil but it’s a very different technique.

9 minutes ago, reader said:

I was the one who had the massage today and it felt great. And you’re trying to me how I felt. 

That’s pretty presumptuous for someone who not inside my skin, Spoon.

Im not telling u what or how u felt, just want to imagine how it went hahaha. Over here, we have a tui na massage, which is pretty much dry massage without oil and im wondering if what u had is similar

1 hour ago, reader said:

Use the hands in the same manner as you would in an oil massage just sans the oil.

Yes, that’s the massage I had today. It was wholly pleasant and satisfactory.

It was my intent to share that experience with forum readers. Nothing more, nothing less.

16 hours ago, reader said:

Made my first visit to I-Come massage, a shop operated by those folks who bring us K-Man and KK massage.

Located on Soi Suan Plu (diagonally opposite Convent Road) off Sathorn, it’s about a 20-minute walk from Silom.

I was greeted by an Isan guy, Bee, who immediately understood what I wanted when I told him I didn’t want oil on this hot and sticky afternoon. This surprised me because most guys automatically revert to Thai massage when I say that.

The room was on the third floor with a new, round shower stall with warm water. As we got to talking, he told me used to work at the since closed Nakarat shop on Soi 4. That had been my favorite shop and was known for its stable of Thai, Vietnamese and Lao guys. Things began to click for me when he told me he remembered four of the Viet guys (among others) that I used to use there. 

Bee, who only returned to Bangkok three weeks earlier, has a wonderfully firm body that you can only get from doing hard manual labor.  It cried out to be massaged and that’s what I spent 10 minutes doing. 

Bottle of water on arrival (and much appreciated after the walk over). 

I’m happy to give this shop—and this guy—a thumbs up.👍 

Facebook link below. You can request bookings on line.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Health-Spa/I-Come-Massage-107877260701650/

Thanks for recommendation. I shall visit this afternoon.

The massage scene continues to evolve by the day. I toured Surawong from Patpong to Soi Tarntawan this afternoon and found a few additions. 

Olivia massage has reopened on Surawong, roughly opposite Le Meridien. It has a mixed staff but heavy on the male side. Olivia also has shop on Silom in vicinity of. Saladeang. BTS.

The upscale Urban Thai Massage has also reopened further down Surawong with a predominantly female staff. The flagship outlet of the chain is located in new facilities at the corner of Soi Thaniya and Surawong.

Green Massage is located next to the driveway for the Tarntawan Hotel with mixed staff.

Turning onto Soi Tarntawan, Sun Massage (Tawan bar’s daytime business) is the first shop you’ll encounter. If you continue on past The Quarter hotel, The large Prime Massage* building faces you just before the dogleg turn where the road becomes Silom soi 6. Here you’ll find 4-5 (depending on time of day) mostly or exclusively male shops, several of which have been written about on the forum. 

*Probably the most established (and otherwise legit) massage operation in Silom, Prime has a well-earned reputation for excellence and value. It’s professional staff is well trained. You can choose a male or female for your massage and discretion is always observed.

• Members
On 6/5/2022 at 11:01 PM, stijntje said:

There are about 5 massage places in Soi 6 very close to M Star. Last month, I had a massage in Natural Massage, next to M Star.

Please tell more about your experience.  Also, what floor is it on?

On 6/24/2022 at 3:41 AM, kjun12 said:

Please tell more about your experience.  Also, what floor is it on?

I was very satisfied with the massage. My masseur originated from the Pattaya region and knew how to please a customer.

If I remember correctly, we went up 2 floors to the massage room.