Redbean

Gay Massage Reopening

Green Massage was open when I was in Bangkok back in the winter.   

So it would have been unfortunate if they had shut up shop with signs of light at the end of the tunnel.

• Members
On 4/14/2022 at 1:59 PM, TMax said:

Following this one. It would be interesting to know just which massage places are currently open, I have watched some clips on youtube of walkthroughs at Patpong 1 and 2 but when they get to Bangkok massage it always seems to be closed. 

Any information offered on this topic is greatly appreciated.

• Members
1 minute ago, reader said:

Generally, happy endings are a possibility at just about any shop.* Having said that, there are some shops where you can pretty much count on it and you’ll find more information in this and other threads on the topic, and also in trip reports which abound right now.

My personal short list for this trip of most reliable shops includes K-man in Saphan.Kwai and I-Come on Soi Suan Phlu. Check their FB and Twitter sites. 

I’ve been offered HE’s at all but one of other shops, but the above two locations I find a cut above the rest in quality and consistency.

i haven’t been to Arena this trip but judging by the reports of others, it’s very reliable.

KK Spa is on my list of places I hope to try but have been putting it off because its remote location.

*I say again comb through posted reports and most of your questions will be answered. Vinapu recently posted about Ganymede Spa which I’d happily visited twice precovid. I learned that it’s since adopted high minimum tip fees that should not be expected to include afters. That saved me a trip I’d been considering. 

Thank you. Much appreciated. I have been to Bangkok many times but not in recent years for obvious reasons. The massage scene has changed it would appear due to Covid so this up to date information is very helpful. The old Hero was my absolute favourite but long gone I’m afraid.

Whilst a HE is a possibility at just about any shop with make staff, it's not guaranteed that every masseur will offer that.   Just a high percentage.

I was offered a HE at Green Massage.    The asking price was a little more than I expect for only a HE, however the preceding massage was of very good quality, so in total it seemed fair.    

I would go to Green Massage for a professional massage and if extras were the priority, I'd go elsewhere.

2 hours ago, z909 said:

Whilst a HE is a possibility at just about any shop with make staff, it's not guaranteed that every masseur will offer that.   Just a high percentage.

I was offered a HE at Green Massage.    The asking price was a little more than I expect for only a HE, however the preceding massage was of very good quality, so in total it seemed fair.    

I would go to Green Massage for a professional massage and if extras were the priority, I'd go elsewhere.

What about if you want full sex, penetration, etc. What's the position there?

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

I don't know, but am guessing that's likely to be out of scope for Green Massage.

I usually go to massage shops for massages and if I want "full service", that's something I arrange in the hotel room.

• Members

It's Bangkok so pretty much anything could happen in a massage shop.  But places like Green or Prime, where the partitions do not extend up to the ceiling, or places where there are just curtains separating the massage beds, anything beyond the occasional HE is probably not going to happen.

I agree w/z909 that it's necessary to 'go elsewhere' for more.  But, with Prince & Senso closed, it will be necessary to research where that might be when I return to BKK.

7 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Expect these not-or only very exceptionally to be available @ shops where guys/girls sit outside.

Best site for a few advertising: thaimassageboy.com. Most are in suburbia and thus aim Thai local clients. pre-covid many had guys from Laos/Burma/Cambodia

Arena will always offer it-and also will have to deal/bargain. Which I do not like at all.

In Thai such places (which effectively are thus simply male brothels in disguise) the tip is the tip. You can always, always choose the guy from tablet-or in person. But nowadays most such shops are by appointment-unannounced walk-ins are very rare. They may have extensive lists of guys-but most are only on call and may work for more as 1 place.

2 hours ago, scott456 said:

Look at the dark side, you are not getting younger.

that's bright side

no boss to beg for vacations and  pension deposited to account  on third last day of month, what possibly can be wrong with that 

It looks like K-Man Spa is going to be very close to the top of my must do list when I get back😀

23 hours ago, jason1975 said:

This Youtube video by a Chinese Youtuber was shared on K-Man Spa Twitter account. There are English subtitles.

Wow that customer was nervous. My own personal rule is not to try and touch their cock until they are touching mine, but why, at least, did he not ask the boy to remove his towel?