reader

Tell me your penis size and I'll tell you what country your from

At least a few times a year, somebody publishes a list of the average penis size in countries--ranked in ascending or descending order--that have only one thing in common: it's nothing we didn't already know.

I feel compelled to point out that veteran Thai visitors know from experience that there are numerous exceptions to the norm. Nevertheless, I post the results below if for no other reason to reassure that readers who find themselves in Southeast Asia or South America that you're in the right place to meet your getaway preferences.

My overall reaction is that many of the numbers seem to fall a bit short of my personal recollections. But I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed in this particular measure. I tend to believe that readers (well, most of us, anyway) evaluate our encounters on many factors and size rarely comes in first.

From The Thaiger

penis sizes

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/country-with-biggest-penis-size-revealed-its-not-thailand

I've met a lot of guys in Brasil that aren't hustlers....average penis'

I've met a lot of guys (Hustlers) in Thailand very big, non hustlers below average.

The point of my story is, so many people have this image that ALL Brasillians have big ones, not true. It would be like seeing basketball players thinking everyone in USA is 61/2-7 ft tall.

One friend told my that in Brasil it's very common when you are in your teens, that if a friend or someone, even a family member knows/sees that you have a big dick, they tell them to go work as a GP (Garoto de programa, a hustler) Like in the USA, if we know someone very tall, we ask or tell them to play basketball  😉

These lists are all basically nonsense. Anyone who believes that the length of the average erect Thai dick is only 11.45 cms needs to come and do some proper research. The only way that could be accurate is if they count in boys just entering their teens in the sample. To suggest that the average Japanese boasts an appendage more than 2 cms longer is even more nonsense. And that is a comparison I feel able to comment on!

So black guys living in hot climates have the biggest cocks.

This makes sense from an evolution point of view because they need more area of skin to sweat in order to maintain body temperature. This also explains why they tend to have long arms and legs. 

On 4/26/2022 at 5:11 AM, reader said:

At least a few times a year, somebody publishes a list of the average penis size in countries--ranked in ascending or descending order--that have only one thing in common: it's nothing we didn't already know.

I feel compelled to point out that veteran Thai visitors know from experience that there are numerous exceptions to the norm. Nevertheless, I post the results below if for no other reason to reassure that readers who find themselves in Southeast Asia or South America that you're in the right place to meet your getaway preferences.

My overall reaction is that many of the numbers seem to fall a bit short of my personal recollections. But I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed in this particular measure. I tend to believe that readers (well, most of us, anyway) evaluate our encounters on many factors and size rarely comes in first.

From The Thaiger

penis sizes

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/country-with-biggest-penis-size-revealed-its-not-thailand

So has anyone been to Ecuador? Can you confirm this? I might have to do my own research.

6 hours ago, richard265 said:

So has anyone been to Ecuador? Can you confirm this? I might have to do my own research.

I've not been to the country but went with a few guys I met in Stella's NYC that were from Ecuador and met some guys cruising the Parliament House in Orlando years ago and nothing in the penis dept would make me distinguish them as #1 😉  

• Members
On 4/26/2022 at 7:20 PM, fedssocr said:

I'd like to know what their methodology and sample sizes were. This just looks like a bunch of numbers somebody guessed at without much actual research

Are you willing to volunteer to do test samples ?😉

13 minutes ago, kjun12 said:

Are you willing to volunteer to do test samples ?😉

Now there's agreat idea! Forget @fedssocr, with respect! GIve me an airfare, hotel accommodation and introduction to some gay venues and I'll start next week. I'll even take photos to prove my findings! 👌