orson

Nice boys advice

23 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Interesting bit about the hand rail. Why is that memorable? Did it make u hold on to someone / something else ? 

It was just something that stuck in my mind, as you went up the stairs, to the rather unmemorable bedrooms.  As you turned the corner of the stairs, the hand rail was not fixed to the wall. I just used to look out for it! Sort of familiarity!

On 5/10/2022 at 4:54 PM, orson said:

Came to the bar last night. 3 guys on stage had it hanging out, another 4 were busy with their phone. 4 customers including me. At first i was uneasy by the "lady" mamasan, but i just ignored her. 

Thanks @Vesseyfor the price information, i followed it to a tee. Except i did order them drinks while they were sitted with me. Tonight will try the bin thing. Price is really different from bangkok. Bring cleaning wipes if you prefer to be handson. They dont seem to have running water. But i came from a 3rd world country so I can manage.

orson, did you mean the guys showing their cocks in the stage? I should visit there later this year. Does Nice boys has website or facebook?

12 hours ago, gerefan said:

What happened to the Nice Boys beer bar, in the old Forest House? 
Is it still open?

It was still 'work in (slow) progress' in April and everything was still open normally in the old bar - and thank goodness IMHO! 

I am always nervous when there are plans to 'improve' something that I already love and cherish 😆 

That said a good deep clean and disinfect of the toilets and the area behind the bar wouldn't come amiss 🤣

The old Nice Boys offers something unique & posts here make it clear that some board members like that, although not all.   They can also sustain 200 baht drink prices and attract a few customers.

The downstairs offer at the Forest House premises doesn't appear to offer anything unique, unless of course you like playing pool.   So I would think they need to drop drink prices to match other Sunee bars, which are pulling in very few customers.  

According to the original explanation, they were also going to open an upstairs bar in the old Tom Yum premises.    The construction got as far as knocking through to the stairs and bricking up the external entrance.    Then it seemed to stall.   Has there been any further progress with that ?

On 5/11/2022 at 12:37 PM, pong2 said:

On the subject of size: its all very, very much relative. And its indeed relative to ´normal Thai/Asean size.

IN massage shops there is nearly always a fairly ugly looking guy-most often a ´look kreung´=half child (pa western, ma Thai) and he is there for this one single reason; the size of. Have not been to PTY since many a year, but maybe it even works over there too-there must be many scores of such boys there.

Sitting here a bit bored the vivid description (thanks all for the cooperative effort) does remind me on the happenings on low-slung bars like Golden Cock and/or Nature Boy and Super A in the dark/dingy/filthy subsois beyond the Tawan muscle bar in BKK

For my taste, there's some super-hot part Asians, Dean Cain, Mark Paul Gosselaar, Vinnie Uehara, Johnny Damon, Tyson Beckford, Ron Darling, etc. Of course, there's also unattractive part Asians, I grew up in Hawaii, and was surrounded by both. Are there part Asians, I would consider hot doing massage or in the bars? Yes, I know, looks are relative...