orson

Nice boys advice

18 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Isaan cocks have now been mentioned twice, as bigger / biggest. Since I'm a size queen, how and or where do I identify these boys?

With great difficulty. Remember that some families had Isaan roots but moved to other parts of the country for work. I doubt if there are many "pure" (sorry about that word) Isaan guys, even in Isaan. 

I also quarrel with the suggestion that all Isaan guys are well-endowed. Some are. So are some from the far south are, too. Circumcised ones from Muslim backgrounds.

My advice is not to pursue this idea. But it's up to you of course, and others may differ. Thai guys are among the most beautiful in the world. Whatever the size of their appendages!

2 hours ago, fedssocr said:

I've never quite understood why you would want a race like this. Wouldn't you want it to last longer?

The idea is for u to get to see many of the boys' erected penis, for a measely sum of 1 cum's worth of tips. Or u can just pay 300 for one guy of your choice to cum for you. 

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

How is Nice Boys so different from other venues there, that it by itself merits a visit in Pattaya? 

Whether or not it merits a visit due to quality is a matter of taste.  If you like rough trade, it may be for you.   Not all of us like that.

However, as there are hardly any other gogo bars open in Pattaya, I would suggest any newbie should take a look.  If you don't like it, just walk straight back out of the door.  If you do like it, buy a drink.

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Apparently, I m out of my depth. I thought pattaya was full of them, just like BKK....

Before Covid there were about 9 Gogo bars in Pattaya. Most have been closed for the last 2 years.

I understand from other forums that the following ones have allegedly reopened although I have yet to see many reports. I doubt they are the same as before Covid.

Nice Boys, X Boys, Dream Boys, Boyz Boyz Boyz, A Bomb, Winner.

9 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Isaan cocks have now been mentioned twice, as bigger / biggest. Since I'm a size queen, how and or where do I identify these boys?

R they bigger 'only' relative to Thai, or also absolutely (= latin)?

I thought it was the Shan boys in the north who had the biggest cocks

12 hours ago, 12is12 said:

How is Nice Boys so different from other venues there, that it by itself merits a visit in Pattaya? 

Is it unique with the public fondling-inspection discussed here, or something else?

What he says below.....Plus I've found them to be the most fun and I don't worry if the sex is going to be good 😁

9 hours ago, z909 said:

If you like rough trade, it may be for you.   Not all of us like that.

I do....I like guys that act like guys, not into fem.... to each his own.

36 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Orson, could u please go into more details?

It's nice to know as much as possible about what to expect - behavior and costs.

Is there anything that should NOT be done? Etiquette or safety....

I am not sure I can give any more details as I am pretty vanilla in that area. The guy it I originally chose was not the one who had it out. But has a most normal body of the lot. He was having trouble at first until his friend handed over a cellphone for aid. As vassey mentioned you can suck them, but it's open for all to see. So also depends on you if you're not shy. 

I would assume anal sex is out, but I could be wrong. 

• Members
1 hour ago, orson said:

You are correct. It was actually a more enjoyable experience than the 2nd guy I choose, which made me recall the "race" described in the forum. I don't think he got hard, but he did come. 555

This is a very strange situation: cum without getting hard.

On the subject of size: its all very, very much relative. And its indeed relative to ´normal Thai/Asean size.

IN massage shops there is nearly always a fairly ugly looking guy-most often a ´look kreung´=half child (pa western, ma Thai) and he is there for this one single reason; the size of. Have not been to PTY since many a year, but maybe it even works over there too-there must be many scores of such boys there.

Sitting here a bit bored the vivid description (thanks all for the cooperative effort) does remind me on the happenings on low-slung bars like Golden Cock and/or Nature Boy and Super A in the dark/dingy/filthy subsois beyond the Tawan muscle bar in BKK

6 hours ago, pong2 said:

N massage shops there is nearly always a fairly ugly looking guy-most often a ´look kreung´=half child (pa western, ma Thai) and he is there for this one single reason; the size of. Have not been to PTY since many a year, but maybe it even works over there too-there must be many scores of such boys there

Very true with Dreamboy Bangkok. I was wondering what that  odd one out was doing on stage. Until the big cock show. 

19 hours ago, pong2 said:

On the subject of size: its all very, very much relative. And its indeed relative to ´normal Thai/Asean size.

IN massage shops there is nearly always a fairly ugly looking guy-most often a ´look kreung´=half child (pa western, ma Thai) and he is there for this one single reason; the size of. Have not been to PTY since many a year, but maybe it even works over there too-there must be many scores of such boys there.

Sitting here a bit bored the vivid description (thanks all for the cooperative effort) does remind me on the happenings on low-slung bars like Golden Cock and/or Nature Boy and Super A in the dark/dingy/filthy subsois beyond the Tawan muscle bar in BKK

Indeed,  I remember at the Golden Cock, watching a farang being sucked off at the bar, while having a beer! Boys on the sofas, cocks out, encouraging you to pick them and go upstairs, with the hand rail that was not fastened to the wall. Had some good times there!