zombie

New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"

1 hour ago, Travellerdave said:

On the other hand I’ve had them wake me up very early pre-dawn asking for their full long time tip, which results in friction when I take a discount.

Sadly  it still may happen, exactly to me 2 nights ago. Excuse was rather original "" I need to help my brother to pack because he is moving to his own  room today"

15 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Occasionally it’s difficult to get the boy to leave. I don’t like getting up much later than 9am, because I normally have a nap in the late afternoon. 9am is far too early for most boys and an hour or two of sleep or tv in a comfortable hotel room, possibly with room service, is welcome for them rather than returning to a hot noisy one shared with others. On the other hand I’ve had them wake me up very early pre-dawn asking for their full long time tip, which results in friction when I take a discount.

I make it clear that the long time tip is only paid for departures after 8:00 am.

Solving the opposite problem of getting them out of bed when I want to get up is more difficult.  

In recent years, I've tended to do more and more short time, which reduces such complications.

On 5/26/2022 at 6:27 AM, z909 said:

I make it clear that the long time tip is only paid for departures after 8:00 am.

Solving the opposite problem of getting them out of bed when I want to get up is more difficult.  

In recent years, I've tended to do more and more short time, which reduces such complications.

If a guy does long time with me and continues to sleep until noon, i eouldn't mind bdcause i get to look at him 

On 5/18/2022 at 9:52 AM, vinapu said:

Exactly, from Suriwong enter Tawan soi( soi 6) and At Mango turn right, New Twilight will be on your left, almost exactly opposite of Nature Boys. Unless one is blind or heavily intoxicated impossible to miss as sign is prominent - see pics above taken as some suspected from Nature Boys entrance. 

Now I get where it is. Wow, that used to be crazy area. I have not been there in 10 years. Come to think of it, it would be great to get that part of Surawong going again. Drinks used to be much cheaper at that end. I remember they used to have afterparties there when Taksin decide have bars close at 12AM. But i remember that everything was concentrate with 100 meters from (Mango) street entrance.

On 5/25/2022 at 3:47 PM, orson said:

Mine was I have to feed my dog. 555

Mine was that he had to go to school early in the morning. On a saturday nonetheless. Obviously I thought he was full of it and told him that he could leave Immidiately.

Somehow I did get to know him much better in the following weeks and the school story was 100% true.

This was in Medellin but it did teach me a universal lesson.

6 hours ago, Fantasia said:

Mine was that he had to take care of his wife, since his wife had no idea about his night job, though it seems unrealistic to me hahaha

Unrealistic that he had a wife or that she didn't know about his night job.

BOTH completely believable.

47 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

Unrealistic that he had a wife or that she didn't know about his night job.

BOTH completely believable.

Absolutely agree. My parents never visited each other at job place so theoretically either one could be doing something else than claimed at home.

As for wife issue , I belive I reported in my Dec trip report than one part of our trio couldn't,t stay past 2 as wife know that he works at restaurant closing at 1200 and he must do some cleaning there before getting home

16 minutes ago, chum_soccer said:

@vinapuhow much do you usually pay for LT? 

You want me to throw an atomic bomb into forum.asking me that in public?

He'll would break lose in no time. That will be OK when I return home. I will respond by PM/ private message /

42 minutes ago, chum_soccer said:

I am curious how much you guys usually pay for LT/overnights..

Anyways here is my field report:

I went to see a show in Twilight last 20 May. There were only 4-5 shows and the whole thing lasted for only 25 minutes I think. Mamasan said that they might be another show every 12:30am in the future.

Shows are rather boring compared to Hotmale, Dreamboys and Freshboys. Some seemed recycled from Dreamboys too (It's raining men and Sexbomb) although they say that the shows are different each day.

First Mamasan quoted me 500 bar fine and 2,500 for the tip. Second mamasan quoted me 500 bar fine and 2,000 tip for floor boys and 1000 and 5000 bar fine and tip, respectively for models.

There are both straight and gay models. I've only seen couple of guys who were my type but I didnt off anyone.

Overall, the bar seems promising. All the mamasans are very accommodating. One thing that annoyed me though is that the mamasans flock and beg customers for some tip when they bill out.

I went back last saturday and offed a cute straight lao guy. He seemed very game and playful as he always dances but turns out he is the complete oppossite.

He is byfar the worst off that I have had in Bangkok. Maybe its because of the language barrier but he wasnt very communicative even when I try to use google translate to talk to him. He didnt even get hard. The whole off lasted for only more or less 30 minutes ..

so yeah i will probably wont be coming back for a while but its worth going in for a try.

Where are these prices coming from? I remember Jupiter used to have crazy prices 15 years ago, and i haven't been since. but it seems that they are all getting a bit nutty. Models...are they the coyotes from days past?

The term "model" says it all. Someone to look at. I'd prefer a good prostitute.

What happened to "Up to you" ???

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

You want me to throw an atomic bomb into forum.asking me that in public?

He'll would break lose in no time. That will be OK when I return home. I will respond by PM/ private message /

Is it too privy too ask? haha okay I will DM you then..

4 hours ago, iendo said:

Where are these prices coming from? I remember Jupiter used to have crazy prices 15 years ago, and i haven't been since. but it seems that they are all getting a bit nutty. Models...are they the coyotes from days past?

The term "model" says it all. Someone to look at. I'd prefer a good prostitute.

What happened to "Up to you" ???

so here's a true story relating "up to you" rate with twilight bar..

During my first visit in new twilight, I've seen this guy seated with a female customer. Not sure if he works there or was just brought there by the customer. 

Just last week, I saw him in hornet, messaged him and he gave me his line.

In line, he said that he is a real man and he is okay to chill in my apartment. I asked him how much is his taxi fee would be (trying to imply, how much is his rate, i didn't wanna directly ask how much his services are), he said 200, so I was like it's too good to be true..

Then convo went on and everything seemed too good to be true so I directly asked him how much he is expecting in return.. he just said "up to you" haha so that left an impression that he is probably not after the money lol..

So I said "2000 for overnight" then he replied "2000/hour" haha .. I told him its a little expensive then he didnt reply anymore..

So my question is, has anyone ever paid 2000/hour? Not sure if I have been ripping off MBs all these time lol

2 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

I am curious how much you guys usually pay for LT/overnights.

The way to get answers is to start a poll, as that's confidential.    

As rates in Bangkok tend to be higher than Pattaya, probably specify the City in your poll & separate ST/LT polls as you don't want to mix 2 or more data sets.

As for offing guys from gogo bars, in Bangkok they are not going to be happy with less than 2000 ST.   Although, the same boy will typically quote less when offering his services on Grindr.  

I think the 2000/hr really means 2000 for ST, which may well last less than 1 hour.  It's not an hourly rate, or at least not one anyone should pay for a LT off.   You just need to ask more questions.  Once you have established that he's a MB, you can be quite direct about discussing precise payment, duration and what he will do. 

The 5000 "model" price is crazy, but the typical Bangkok bar idea of a model is very different to mine, so fortunately they are applying these prices to a type of boy that I'm not interested in.  [Comment based on behaviour of other Bangkok gogo bars]

2 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

@vinapu(couldn't delete your name vin, sorry) I went back last saturday and offed a cute straight lao guy. He seemed very game and playful as he always dances but turns out he is the complete oppossite.

He is byfar the worst off that I have had in Bangkok. Maybe its because of the language barrier but he wasnt very communicative even when I try to use google translate to talk to him. He didnt even get hard. The whole off lasted for only more or less 30 minutes ..

so yeah i will probably wont be coming back for a while but its worth going in for a try.

I'm just wondering what signals you used to determine he was game? Was he initiating contact, touching your leg, kissing you? Or was it just his answers?

Typically, it's easy to fake via words, but it's much harder with physical contact. 

All my good experiences have been when there has been contact and physical interest. I use the buying the drink time to see how touchy feely a guy can be and I've sent many guys back to the "pool" so to speak because they failed to pass that test.

One of my most memorable offs was from Screwboys. The guy was all over me the moment he sat down and had no hesitation to make out with me in front of all his colleagues. It translated well to the bedroom where the activities were nothing short of adventurous and thrilling. 

In short, looks and words can be deceiving.

@chum_soccer if the photo you posted above is of a man you communicated with on Grindr, I believe it’s inappropriate to post here without expressed permission of the individual (if even then).

Regarding whether anyone had ever paid bht 2000 for short time, be assured that they have. It’s the going rate for offing a guy from a bar in Bkk.

• Members
1 hour ago, reader said:

@chum_soccer if the photo you posted above is of a man you communicated with on Grindr, I believe it’s inappropriate to post here without expressed permission of the individual (if even then).

Regarding whether anyone had ever paid bht 2000 for short time, be assured that they have. It’s the going rate for offing a guy from a bar in Bkk.

+1

1 hour ago, reader said:

shoot my bad. i cant edit it anymore but I have reported it already asking if it can be taken down..

3 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

Is it too privy too ask? haha okay I will DM you then..

Some people are getting heated discussing other people money so usually such questions are generating steamy discussion, ruining relevant thread in the process. 

Answered you question already by pm

5 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

I am curious how much you guys usually pay for LT/overnights..

Anyways here is my field report:

I went to see a show in Twilight last 20 May. There were only 4-5 shows and the whole thing lasted for only 25 minutes I think. Mamasan said that they might be another show every 12:30am in the future.

Shows are rather boring compared to Hotmale, Dreamboys and Freshboys. Some seemed recycled from Dreamboys too (It's raining men and Sexbomb) although they say that the shows are different each day.

First Mamasan quoted me 500 bar fine and 2,500 for the tip. Second mamasan quoted me 500 bar fine and 2,000 tip for floor boys and 1000 and 5000 bar fine and tip, respectively for models.

There are both straight and gay models. I've only seen couple of guys who were my type but I didnt off anyone.

Overall, the bar seems promising. All the mamasans are very accommodating. One thing that annoyed me though is that the mamasans flock and beg customers for some tip when they bill out.

I went back last saturday and offed a cute straight lao guy. He seemed very game and playful as he always dances but turns out he is the complete oppossite.

Thanks for sharing. Useful info when i visit next week

1 hour ago, chum_soccer said:

shoot my bad. i cant edit it anymore but I have reported it already asking if it can be taken down..

2k ST is normal for bkk bar boys. Overnight 3k. Some high demand ones might ask higher. Seems like the guy u asked this about knows his worth, and since i did saw his pic before it was removed, i can attest that he used to work in bar before and very popular too. I never took him though so cant share anything more.

Either way, i do think u should try him, and decide for yourself if its money well spent. Im pretty sure without cover charge, off fee, boys drinks, mamasan tips, etc, 2k ST is change money hehe

6 minutes ago, spoon said:

2k ST is normal for bkk bar boys. Overnight 3k. Some high demand ones might ask higher. Seems like the guy u asked this about knows his worth, and since i did saw his pic before it was removed, i can attest that he used to work in bar before and very popular too.

Either way, i do think u should try him, and decide for yourself if its money well spent. 

I never offed him either bou know few members who did and invariably all praised his performance. 

Only possible issue may be that all those praises were from 2 years ago or more and very thing changes for better but also worse.