zombie

New Bar Soi 6 : "New Twilight"

40 minutes ago, spoon said:

2k ST is normal for bkk bar boys. Overnight 3k. Some high demand ones might ask higher. Seems like the guy u asked this about knows his worth, and since i did saw his pic before it was removed, i can attest that he used to work in bar before and very popular too. I never took him though so cant share anything more.

Either way, i do think u should try him, and decide for yourself if its money well spent. Im pretty sure without cover charge, off fee, boys drinks, mamasan tips, etc, 2k ST is change money hehe

2K ST and 3K LT seems to be the average rate in BKK then..

Yeah he is cute and all but still 2k/hour is too much for someone like him, imo.

2 hours ago, reader said:

If you get three hours out of a ST off, i tip my cap to you.

Marry him 😊

Agreed, 3 hours is much longer than the typical ST.

Of course, money talks, so if someone really were paying a very generous hourly rate, any boy with some intelligence and would milk it for as long as possible. 

However, I don't quite see the point of paying a silly hourly rate for several hours. 

Firstly, for any board member who is a top and in his 50s, 60s or 70s, how long can one go on for ?    If any can keep going for 3 hours, do explain how it's done. 

Secondly, why pay a high hourly rate when down the road in Pattaya, 2000 is the expected tip for Long Time ?

I gather Moonlight might just exist in some kind of parallel universe, with different rules.    However, I'm very lucky, as their type of boys are of zero interest to me and apparently they are also the ones commanding the ridiculous prices.   I don't understand this, but I'm certainly not complaining.  If it were the other way around, with cute skinny twinks describing themselves as models & charging more, my spend in Thailand would be far higher. 

6 hours ago, Min said:

I was in New Twilight last night, around 10pm. 5 or 6 groups of customers, not bad for a rainy Monday night. 350B for a soft drink.

They had 4 floor boys in total, who were fully clothed (not even a sleeve or seam off) and stayed on stage the whole time (Some members reported 20 guys during their visits, so I guess it was just my luck).

Their shows, obviously home-grown, were amateurish with some performers in slow motion trying to remember their next moves :) One of the dancers is out of shape, bald and beer-belly in a tight, he looked more like a customer than a performer.

When I left, no problems of Marmasans rushing in for a tip (maybe cuz I don't look like I have much money to throw around).

Only 4 guys? :(

16 hours ago, Min said:

Well, when I poked my head in around 9pm, there were only 2. The quantity (but not quality) doubled in the course of an hour ;)

Are Mondays particularly quiet ?

9pm was a bit early, but if they are only up to 4 guys by 10 pm, that's not much given the restrictions on closing time.

Merely poking your head is the right response in the circumstances.

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

I think your bad luck  because when I was there about 2 weeks ago they had at least 15-20 , none of them out of place.

Vinapu, did they rotate or all the boys stay on the stage the whole time?

Last night , right after heavy rain stopped me and another member  visited New Twilight, my 2nd visit this trip.

About 20 spectators, between 3 and 8 guys on the stage in t-shirts and jeans, only after show chests shown. All handsome more or less. It seemed most new faces compare to 2 weeks ago but quality maintained. Volume initially ok, after show less so. Show well choreographed and executed, no nudity..

One face combined with tattoo looked familiar. Lucky, former Moonlight model not seen on the scene for quite a few years. Confirmed with Mamasan. Lost a lot of weight but still handsome

Drinks 350, boy, s same same. 

Can confirm Vinapu’s observations. Compared to my first visit, the show itself has improved to more professional level with lots of energy supplemented with Silom’s best light show. Also agree that “Lucky” was hard to keep eyes off of.

The floor boys were fewer than first visit but the quality has noticeably improved, For me, number 19, who hails from Vietnam’s Ha Tinh province, projected a magnetic masculinity and engaging smile that set him apart.

There were two groups of high rolling customers who sent a regular stream of shots and tips to those on stage. It was a smaller crowd than before but that I attribute to the fact it was a national holiday (Queen’s birthday) and many locals took advantage of long holiday getaway. All of Silom was unusually quiet.

New Twilight is doing more with less. The only downside was the sound volume. When will operators realize loud  doesn’t translate to better. 

1 hour ago, reader said:

Can confirm Vinapu’s observations. Compared to my first visit, the show itself has improved to more professional level with lots of energy supplemented with Silom’s best light show. Also agree that “Lucky” was hard to keep eyes off of.

The floor boys were fewer than first visit but the quality has noticeably improved, For me, number 19, who hails from Vietnam’s Ha Tinh province, projected a magnetic masculinity and engaging smile that set him apart.

There were two groups of high rolling customers who sent a regular stream of shots and tips to those on stage. It was a smaller crowd than before but that I attribute to the fact it was a national holiday (Queen’s birthday) and many locals took advantage of long holiday getaway. All of Silom was unusually quiet.

New Twilight is doing more with less. The only downside was the sound volume. When will operators realize loud  doesn’t translate to better. 

Ha Tinh! Besides being handsome, the boys there are also well hung!

10 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Ha Tinh! Besides being handsome, the boys there are also well hung!

And not just in Ha Tinh. Lots of guys appearing in the big cock shows are from Vietnam from my experience.

BTW, can someone please quickly pop across the street to Nature Boy and report back on what's happening there?

On 6/4/2022 at 11:39 AM, reader said:

For me, number 19, who hails from Vietnam’s Ha Tinh province, projected a magnetic masculinity and engaging smile that set him apart.

Wow, you could remember the spelling correctly. In Vietnamese, it's Hà Tĩnh. You may use that tonal version to impress the boy next time :)