BJ Bars

I’ve read about the notorious BJ bars in Thailand for straight guys - is that for real ?  If yes, is there a gay version ??

so google says no gay BJ bars in Thailand
primary reason is so much free dick sucking by the locals & there is no need to pay.  apparently there are some ladyboys working in this space, but mainly serving the straight guys.

and it all sounds so civilized.  I’d probably try it anyway. 

Maybe in Tokyo

In Japan, it sounds more like a sauna type arrangement, so I don't know what the moneyboy situation might be.

The BJ bars for straights do exist in Thailand, I don't know if they survived covid but there was one in Bangkok I read about. I've never even heard anyone try to make one in Thailand for us gays.

For a straight one the Star of Light on Patpong 2 is / was a bj bar, quite a dingy atmosphere inside it despite the name (that was when I made my one and only foray there), would love to find one there for the gay guys but maybe not as dingy 😜

I clearly recall the sleazy Bangkok gay  bars of the late nineties, particularly Screw Boys and (as discussed elsewhere) Super A.  But from what I have read, you have to go back to the eighties and the original Soi 4 (which pre-dated Soi Twilight) to find that sort of goings-on. Sadly, the participants who could have enlightened us have now mainly passed-on.

24 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I clearly recall the sleazy Bangkok gay  bars of the late nineties, particularly Screw Boys and (as discussed elsewhere) Super A.  But from what I have read, you have to go back to the eighties and the original Soi 4 (which pre-dated Soi Twilight) to find that sort of goings-on. Sadly, the participants who could have enlightened us have now mainly passed-on.

Don't get out much these days then Londoner? -- just search the threads -- especially Pattaya.

53 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

U r going back at the hight of the monsoon season ?!

any time has advantages and disadvantages, height of rains is actually September , I was there twice and it was not even half as bad as I expected.

Yes it rained but not  that it rained constantly and one could see that rain is coming so it was easy to  hide somewhere.

So as far as monsoon season goes, pack your umbrella and go

48 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I know all about those....but I'm referring something rather beyond the  activities at Nice and so on.

But you're right; twenty-seven months and counting since I was in Pattaya! Nil desperandum though; only ten weeks before I'm back!

Ha ha. I'm trying to imagine activities 'beyond' Nice etc  but then I'm a shrinking violet, relative newbie (22 years), here in Bangkok.
Do have a good time here.  By 10 weeks hopefully things will have eased.
Biggest problem now is early closing times (technically(!) midnight.
And boys partially clothed but I read that activities like 'races' 'size' 'mutual comforting' (sorry, acute shyness has overcome  me) are still happening.

The other problem is the Thai concept of bumping up prices to compensate for fewer customers.  Now in Patpong 2 -- average Baht 450-500 per drink
Silom soi4 much cheaper but none of the aforementioned activities that I've seen -- and I've looked, believe me.
Some activity in Soi 6.
Again do enjoy your stay and take care.

Hi Patanawet, and welcome as a "relative newbie"!

If I may ask, r u a farang? Can't remember I ever saw a 22 y /o client in the scene....

"Races" is probably chuck wow.

Is "size" a big cock show?

What's "mutual comfort"? Reciprocal fondling and sucking in the bar itself?

23 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Hi Patanawet, and welcome as a "relative newbie"!

If I may ask, r u a farang? Can't remember I ever saw a 22 y /o client in the scene....

"Races" is probably chuck wow.

Is "size" a big cock show?

What's "mutual comfort"? Reciprocal fondling and sucking in the bar itself?

You've exactly sussed out all my euphemisms.

Oh my misplaced bracket, it should have read  "(22 years in Bangkok)".
I don't think I was ever "22 years old".
And well and truly farang.

I’m going to disagree with you about to Average drink prices in Patpong being 450-500.    I’m there several nights a week and have only run into 400 at Moonlight for first drink 350 after that.   Otherwise I find 350 as average price.  Weekend crowds have been quite good and weeknights starting to show a little life.    

For those who patronized Babylon, it was de rigueur in the Garden of Earthly Delights, maze and steam rooms, as well as the public showers on frequent occasion.

Bangkok had a handful of old theaters where it was also commonplace. One of them still existed precovid in Saphan Kwai.

There was in the past an empty room on top floor at DJ Station that served that purpose.

I've been struggling to recall the sleaziest scenes I've seen in Thailand. Here are a couple.

1) X boys in  Soi Twlight bar; a young falang (a rarity in those parts!) dragged very willingly onto the podium, stripped naked and serviced by a group of performers. This was the bar which had a small cage in which three dancers in tattered denim shorts  slowly and provocatively pushed them down until they were naked. To me, far more erotic than the falang performance  But not as sleazy I must admit.

2) Happy Boys in Pattaya's Soi Yensabi. On the ground floor, go go performed on individual  podia by guys in little skirts like the ones Athenian ephebes may have worn....very tasteful....but on the darkened second floor, no restrictions. I visited once with one of the guys and our discussions on Greek philosphy were interrupted by prolonged groaning  and even of the application of, ahem, discipline. 

• Members
On 5/7/2022 at 12:25 PM, TMax said:

For a straight one the Star of Light on Patpong 2 is / was a bj bar, quite a dingy atmosphere inside it despite the name (that was when I made my one and only foray there), would love to find one there for the gay guys but maybe not as dingy 😜

"Star of Light" sounds like a funeral service.🙄

10 hours ago, Londoner said:

2) Happy Boys in Pattaya's Soi Yensabi. On the ground floor, go go performed on individual  podia by guys in little skirts like the ones Athenian ephebes may have worn....very tasteful....but on the darkened second floor, no restrictions.

for me that bar has unique distinction of being only Thai bar  where  boy entertaining me on the said podium showed clear interest in my shirt pockets and I'm 100% sure it was not my heart he was trying to fish there. Enough to say I was there only twice,  first and last time