12is12

Medellin - accommodations with the Cedulla process?

2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

My apologies. I should hace capitalized Runaway International Slut.

the competition is fierce for that title here. I definitely qualify among an average group of gay men….compared to some here, I’m not so sure.  

And I haven’t even been to Thailand yet !  Cumming soon ;)

• Members
11 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

the competition is fierce for that title here. I definitely qualify among an average group of gay men….compared to some here, I’m not so sure.  

And I haven’t even been to Thailand yet !  Cumming soon ;)

Like you, I feel like an apprentice next to some friends here. But I want to make very clear that I consider myself a very Proud Runaway Slut.

Lots of good advice here, I was not careful in Medellin or Bogota in regards to Grindr men.  No hotel or AirBnB registered guests.  several guys I had were venezualians refugees with ID problems....

I hope Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia are not becomming security problem areas......  I want to compete for the international slut awards....

Not just 3rd world...

Man Arrested in Killings That Terrorized Manhattan Gay Bars

It was the fifth arrest connected to a series of druggings and robberies that killed two men last year.

•  

The marquee of the Q bar is lit over a darkened doorway. The Q bar in Hell’s Kitchen was one of the bars where victims were targeted in the robberies.Credit...Jeenah Moon for The New York Times

April 18, 2023

A man whom the Police Department described as a leader of a gang that perpetrated a series of robberies and killings at Manhattan gay bars has been arrested, law enforcement officials said on Tuesday.

The man, Jayqwan Hamilton, 35, of Brooklyn, was arrested on Monday and charged with murder, grand larceny and other crimes in connection with the killings of Julio Ramirez and John Umberger, two men who were drugged at bars in Manhattan, robbed using facial recognition technology on their phones and later found dead of overdoses.

Law enforcement said the motive for the killings was financial, but the murders nevertheless terrorized the city’s L.G.B.T.Q. population, for whom a small number of well-known bars often function as de facto community centers. They also drew attention to the prevalence of deadly and easily obtainable drugs in New York’s nightlife.

“The source of this crime was clearly rooted in greed and total disregard for the victims,” said Mayor Eric Adams at a news conference on Tuesday. He added, “We want to send a message to the L.G.B.T. community: We understand the trauma you experienced during this time.”

The Manhattan district attorney, Alvin L. Bragg, encouraged people to contact his office if they believed that they had been drugged in a similar fashion while at a bar or club.

“Nobody should have to worry about their safety and well-being when enjoying Manhattan’s vibrant nightlife, and this investigation sends a clear message that we have no tolerance for this type of deadly conduct,” Mr. Bragg said.