Badboy81

Bangkok has changed...

Just came back from Bangkok and it has definitely changed due to Covid...

Patpong night market is GONE

Went by Khaoson Rd on Sunday night...the club side was great....the other street with all the restaurants and massage parlors...super quiet and slow

My favorite massage spot in the area didn't make it nor did the one I frequented near Patpong

Great shopping as always, Chatuchak Market was lively and very busy on Sunday

Malls are still amazing although MBK has also changed dramatically...

I have about 8 massages in the span of 6 days including the first night that I had to wait for my test results...

Overall a great trip...

Looking to go back soon...

No hot sex, as usual since I am not attracted to Thais and NO happy endings...Im sure I could have got that...

• Members
10 minutes ago, Badboy81 said:

Just came back from Bangkok and it has definitely changed due to Covid...

Patpong night market is GONE

Went by Khaoson Rd on Sunday night...the club side was great....the other street with all the restaurants and massage parlors...super quiet and slow

My favorite massage spot in the area didn't make it nor did the one I frequented near Patpong

Great shopping as always, Chatuchak Market was lively and very busy on Sunday

Malls are still amazing although MBK has also changed dramatically...

I have about 8 massages in the span of 6 days including the first night that I had to wait for my test results...

Overall a great trip...

Looking to go back soon...

No hot sex, as usual since I am not attracted to Thais and NO happy endings...Im sure I could have got that...

You must be the best BadBoy on the planet.

On 5/11/2022 at 1:09 AM, Badboy81 said:

No hot sex, as usual since I am not attracted to Thais and NO happy endings...I'm sure I could have got that...

I'd be fascinated to hear why you like Bangkok. Yes, the temples are interesting, the shopping good and the food excellent....but this wouldn't be enough for me. What have I been missing?

On 5/13/2022 at 3:03 AM, Londoner said:

I'd be fascinated to hear why you like Bangkok. Yes, the temples are interesting, the shopping good and the food excellent....but this wouldn't be enough for me. What have I been missing?

All my travel is not delegated to sex....Im not attracted to most Thais but I love everything else about the city and country....