Massage Adventure, Medellin

I just had a really fun adventure this morning. I'm not sure if this forum is the place to recount it, but I'm hoping you'll enjoy reading about it and perhaps try it yourself.

Last week, I found a massage therapist on Grindr. He came to my apartment. He gave me a nice oil massage which included mutual erotic touch and kissing. I didn't cum and he never got hard. Afterwards we chatted a bit. He's from Venezuela and said he can't go back because of the "crisis". I really liked him and felt so satisfied from the massage, even though it was non-sexual. He was asking something like 90,000 pesos, but I gave him 150,000. At first he looked at it and said I made a mistake, but when I told him it was ok, he started kissing me again.

Yesterday, I tried a massage with another guy I found on Grindr. Last week I got a nice facial from him. He's legit massage with a little studio near Parque Poblado. He's also not my type sexually, so there is no chance of anything happening with him. The massage was only 30 minutes because I wanted to just try him out. I was not really satisfied, so last night, I contacte the Venezuelan, Paolo, and set something up for this morning.

He sent me the address and after trying to get an Uber and failing, I caught a taxi. I told him the address and he said, "Robledo?" I thought that's the part of Medellin it was in, but I didn't know.

The driver left me in front of a little shop and I thought I was in the right place. I sent Paolo a message and it turned out I was not quite in the correct spot. After lots of messaging, we finally found each other and he led me to his place.

I've been mostly in Poblado for the past three weeks, and even though I have seen a little of the rest of Medellin, today was the first day I felt like I was in Medellin. It was a poor to working class barrio. They say Colombians don't wear shorts, but everywhere I looked, there were hot boys wearing shorts and tank tops. Lots of eye candy.

Paolo brought me to his place which was a literal hole in the wall. It was like one of those shop houses you might see in more working class neighborhoods with a sliding metal door that opens up completely to the tiny shop inside. Instead of a shop inside, he had a bed, a small refrigerator, a little cooktop, a shower and a massage table.

He closed the metal door and only the TV and light from his phone illuminated the place. He had some nice incense burning and we both stripped.

He'd already kissed me several times and when I got on the table and he started massaging my back, he'd lean over every now and then to kiss me again.

I don't know if you guys are into this kind of massage, but for me it's perfect. He gives a good legitimate massage, he's trained and used to work at a spa, but he was naked, and it was sensual and I got to touch him wherever I wanted whenever I wanted.

The last part of the massage he had me sit on the table so he could massage my neck. I was facing him. I put my arms around him and rested them on his beautiful ass. Our chests were pressed into each other and he was massaging my neck. It felt so nice and satisfying.

Like I said, he is Venezuelan. He's about 35, with a hard muscular  (not pumped) body and a beautiful firm ass. His cock is probably about 6 or 7 inches, but he never got fully hard. He looks really masculine and is a beautiful man. The massage was not sexual, but it was erotic.

He walked me back to the main street and made sure I got safely in a taxi. He also messaged me to make sure I got home.

I had a great time. I feel like I got to see a different side of Medellin. The taxi ride back to Poblado brought me through all kinds of neighborhoods and I could see what I was missing by staying in this beautiful little area.

If anyone is thinking you might want to see another side of Medellin, I'd be happy to share Paolo's information with you. I hope that if you do contact him, you will treat him with respect and pay him more than he's asking. He obviously needs the money, and for us, it's nothing.

If you want his WhatsApp contact, send me a PM.

what area of Medellin were you in for the second massage?

• Members
4 hours ago, maump said:

what area of Medellin were you in for the second massage?

I would not hold your breathe for a reply as this topic was started by a since-outed troll/troublemaker who was probably never in Medellin to begin with.

• Members
1 hour ago, belkinDC said:

I would not hold your breathe for a reply as this topic was started by a since-outed troll/troublemaker who was probably never in Medellin to begin with.

Where did you learn that he is a troll/troublemaker?

• Members
8 hours ago, macdaddi said:

He states Robledo which is north of the Giradot stadium in  Laureles.

Sorry, I read your question incorrectly.

The first massage was the Venezulan, Paulo who supposedly lives in Robledo barrio.  The "second" massage, where he previously received a facial then a massage at a later date (near Parque Poblado) sounds suspiciously like Abybos Spa on Cra 43D which does advertise online but I have never seen them publish ads on Grindr FWIW.