chum_soccer

Karaoke/Host Bars

Thanks for the review! 2 of them actually in my radar already, but im not sure how things work over there. Glad to know that boys from these bars actually offable too although seems like your only success story is in chill host bar. I see they do share boys pictures on their social media. Is the guy u off in this?

FB_IMG_1652786958877.thumb.jpg.f00e1470cf3589d5389ab6f251ac5f4b.jpgFB_IMG_1652786956584.thumb.jpg.153b6e80e6bc5b37d69ed4c09a6149e1.jpg

19 minutes ago, Wynter11 said:

This was really interesting @chum_soccer! What do the guys wear on stage/in the VIP room? I hope you’ll keep updating with your experiences. 

In Chili Hostbar, the guy I had is topless. The guys were clothed in the other two bars. Honestly, I feel like not all them (guys in Buzz and Sit2Sis) are into VIP-type jobs (PR plus sex) so the challenge to lay them is there. 

28 minutes ago, spoon said:

Thanks for the review! 2 of them actually in my radar already, but im not sure how things work over there. Glad to know that boys from these bars actually offable too although seems like your only success story is in chill host bar. I see they do share boys pictures on their social media. Is the guy u off in this?

FB_IMG_1652786958877.thumb.jpg.f00e1470cf3589d5389ab6f251ac5f4b.jpgFB_IMG_1652786956584.thumb.jpg.153b6e80e6bc5b37d69ed4c09a6149e1.jpg

Yes, he is the third guy on the first row. He speaks english with an aussie accent. Fucks hard, kisses hard and eager to please. Next on my list is the 1st guy on the 4th row, problem is I don't wanna go there anymore. I heard he speaks limited english, can kiss and can do everything but sex.

Buzz quoted me 3,500 THB for off/bar fine hahaha but you can always ask the boy's Line so you can negotiate without the bar interfering.

@chum_soccerThanks for a well-organized and helpful post. I have never really understood the host bar concept and thus have never been to one.

When you mention the hourly, is that per person or per table? I have a good local friend who I think may enjoy this environment and I want to treat him. Would I be paying per hour for both of us or just for the table?

Also, any information on first guy in first row? 

1 hour ago, flashbarryallen said:

@chum_soccerThanks for a well-organized and helpful post. I have never really understood the host bar concept and thus have never been to one.

When you mention the hourly, is that per person or per table? I have a good local friend who I think may enjoy this environment and I want to treat him. Would I be paying per hour for both of us or just for the table?

Also, any information on first guy in first row? 

That would be per boy seated or VIP room booked. Lets say you and your friend seated guy A for one drink and brought him into the VIP room. You will just have to pay the seat rate of 250/hour and VIP room of 300/hour (total 550/hour).

I have seen the first guy in the first row in person. I was suprised he was already selling some shoes to the guy I booked when I got back to the VIP room from the toilet lol. With regards to what he can or cannot do, you may ask Chili Hostbar via Line. I remember asking if I can have sex, bj, kiss, etc before lol.

21 minutes ago, flashbarryallen said:

@chum_soccerI messaged you about Hiso, but maybe you can answer here. When you say cream of the crop, does that apply to the pricing as well? I'm almost afraid it's one of those places where if you have to ask, you can't afford kind of thing. I saw pictures from there and was blown away.

I haven't been there but I just had the same i mpression as you.. Their models look top class and I have seen somewhere that their bill racked up to 110,000 THB but this was probably not an everyday case..

But yeah, these host bars give us  more options to where find love in Bangkok haha.. Arent you guys getting tired going to hotmale, dreamboys, jupiter, etc.?

I think its about time we explore and review these places.. 

One bar I forgot to add above is KKK karaoke/hostbar.. Attached is their menu.

3C1179FF-5FA4-4E9A-83BE-3F27379DEEA2.png

CBAB1A4A-9367-49E1-8C47-4F86AC08B522.png

C5087D5E-95B9-442A-85B3-298428ADD8B4.png

17 minutes ago, chum_soccer said:

17 minutes ago, chum_soccer said:

But yeah, these host bars give us  more options to where find love in Bangkok haha.. Arent you guys getting tired going to hotmale, dreamboys, jupiter, etc.?

As far as I, m concerned answer is NO although you are right, is good to have options

Yeah, for me, I wouldn't say I'm sick of the gogo bars, especially since I haven't been to one in years, but it's more about finding a guy that makes my heart skip a beat. It's not even about a "type", but a special quality. 

I've already seen photos of two guys at Chill that give me the heart beat skip...and thus will end up with too much of my money.

HiSo seems to have a ton of hunky guys, but there's one who wears glasses who could be balancing my books during the day and then doing some bedroom credits and debits at night. Must. Meet. Him.

Fun Fact: It also seems that Nutt from Moonlight makes appearances at Chill, especially when they do boxing theme nights.

3 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

Yeah, for me, I wouldn't say I'm sick of the gogo bars, especially since I haven't been to one in years, but it's more about finding a guy that makes my heart skip a beat. It's not even about a "type", but a special quality. 

I've already seen photos of two guys at Chill that give me the heart beat skip...and thus will end up with too much of my money.

HiSo seems to have a ton of hunky guys, but there's one who wears glasses who could be balancing my books during the day and then doing some bedroom credits and debits at night. Must. Meet. Him.

Fun Fact: It also seems that Nutt from Moonlight makes appearances at Chill, especially when they do boxing theme nights.

So if you're going to Chill my advise is not to get the VIP room anymore, dont fall to the owners sweet talks (he can be pretty entertaining and good to talk to), and decide within the first hour if you're going to off the guy or not..

13 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

So if you're going to Chill my advise is not to get the VIP room anymore, dont fall to the owners sweet talks (he can be pretty entertaining and good to talk to), and decide within the first hour if you're going to off the guy or not..

Thanks @chum_soccer. Why not get the VIP room anymore in Changsha?

I feel like 76 Garage has better quality in terms of model. But sadly you can't sit with them. Hope someone can share Hiso city or other hostbars experiences. Hope the prices do not shock me.

7 hours ago, Ivan said:

Thanks @chum_soccer. Why not get the VIP room anymore in Changsha?

I feel like 76 Garage has better quality in terms of model. But sadly you can't sit with them. Hope someone can share Hiso city or other hostbars experiences. Hope the prices do not shock me.

When I got a  VIP room, they kept telling me that its still getting readied. That went on for an hour so as it turns out I was already paying for sitting the model while I was out waiting in the common room, talking to the owner the whole time and him ordering food.

You can get one but just be wary of their tactics in luring you to spend more.

On 5/19/2022 at 8:39 PM, chum_soccer said:

When I got a  VIP room, they kept telling me that its still getting readied. That went on for an hour so as it turns out I was already paying for sitting the model while I was out waiting in the common room, talking to the owner the whole time and him ordering food.

You can get one but just be wary of their tactics in luring you to spend more.

That is tricky. Better to book VIP advance. Thanks for the info.

baFor anyone interested in Fake Club, I went there quite often with my friends. If you and your friends often hang out together, in 4 or 5, it would defenitely deserve a try. You can order a combo for about 3000 baht, including a Black Label/other liquor and half a dozen mixers. And the boys will cost you 2 drinks per an hour or half an hour (250/300 per drink, I don't remember clearly). BUT what might disappoint you, as chun_soccer mentioned, you might need to negotiate with the boys about the further steps. And according to my experience, it would be quite hard to talk smoothly with them, as most of them don't speak english that well.

1 minute ago, Fantasia said:

baFor anyone interested in Fake Club, I went there quite often with my friends. If you and your friends often hang out together, in 4 or 5, it would defenitely deserve a try. You can order a combo for about 3000 baht, including a Black Label/other liquor and half a dozen mixers. And the boys will cost you 2 drinks per an hour or half an hour (250/300 per drink, I don't remember clearly). BUT what might disappoint you, as chun_soccer mentioned, you might need to negotiate with the boys about the further steps. And according to my experience, it would be quite hard to talk smoothly with them, as most of them don't speak english that well.

Nearly 100% straight by the way lol.

Funny is that I went to fake club too. Paid 100 something baht for anti gen before entry.

I felt out of place as soon as I went in. I didn't know that it is a full blown night club haha I was expecting it to be like a gogo or host bar. I left as soon as i got in lol

I dont think fake club is a place you can go alone lol

13 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

Funny is that I went to fake club too. Paid 100 something baht for anti gen before entry.

I felt out of place as soon as I went in. I didn't know that it is a full blown night club haha I was expecting it to be like a gogo or host bar. I left as soon as i got in lol

I dont think fake club is a place you can go alone lol

100% correct! Going there da solo perhaps not the best way to explore this place.

By the way, it was more international before the pandemic, but it targets more at the local market, female and gay.

If you are interested in karaoke bars with male hosts , there are several in Pattaya which are a good bit cheaper.

In a recent review elsewhere of Friendly Club,in Soi Korpai the poster stated "there are line-ups every hour or so and you have to call the boys down to join you for a ‘drink’ – about 200 baht a boy, and the boys are yours to talk to, dance with or flirt with until the next line-up".

Mostly Thai for Thai, but as it is Pattaya there are a few tourists a well.

Might be  a cheaper way to experience it.

You can see the FB page of Friendly Club here:

https://www.facebook.com/Friendlyclubpattaya/

10 hours ago, forrestreid said:

If you are interested in karaoke bars with male hosts , there are several in Pattaya which are a good bit cheaper.

In a recent review elsewhere of Friendly Club,in Soi Korpai the poster stated "there are line-ups every hour or so and you have to call the boys down to join you for a ‘drink’ – about 200 baht a boy, and the boys are yours to talk to, dance with or flirt with until the next line-up".

Mostly Thai for Thai, but as it is Pattaya there are a few tourists a well.

Might be  a cheaper way to experience it.

You can see the FB page of Friendly Club here:

https://www.facebook.com/Friendlyclubpattaya/

Link doesn't seem to work?