chum_soccer

Karaoke/Host Bars

10 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

@forrestreidI can't find this place listed on Google. Are there any other places nearby that may have a listing? I'm going with a local friend and I think he might enjoy this. Of course I will too as it seems like the lineup has the guys dancing energetically, which I like.

It does not come up in a Google search. However, if you do a Google maps search for a business in Pattaya called "The Clubhouse, Home of ANMC & MDMC", you will get the business right next to it.

You will have to search for the full name of the Clubhouse as given above however, as there are several other places in Pattaya witth "The clubhouse" as part of the name.

This is what the Friendly Club  looks like in streetview:

Friendly Club Snip.jpg

11 hours ago, forrestreid said:

I  am afraid you have to be logged in to Facebook on another tab  for it to work.

Otherwise you will just get the Facebook log-in page.

OK, thanks!

On 5/31/2022 at 6:34 AM, forrestreid said:

If you are interested in karaoke bars with male hosts , there are several in Pattaya which are a good bit cheaper.

In a recent review elsewhere of Friendly Club,in Soi Korpai the poster stated "there are line-ups every hour or so and you have to call the boys down to join you for a ‘drink’ – about 200 baht a boy, and the boys are yours to talk to, dance with or flirt with until the next line-up".

Mostly Thai for Thai, but as it is Pattaya there are a few tourists a well.

Might be  a cheaper way to experience it.

You can see the FB page of Friendly Club here:

https://www.facebook.com/Friendlyclubpattaya/

What can you do if you have a boy sitting next to you in Friendly Club?

3 hours ago, gerefan said:

Their Facebook site hasn’t been added to for 15 months...it also says open from 23.00 to 08.00. And the hours on the chart look odd.

Is it really open until 08.00 these days? And why no comments since March 2021?

I made several visits to Friendly a few weeks ago in April, don't know exactly what time they closed as I was ready for me bed by about 4am and they were still going. 

The pictures I posted above were taken about 23rd or 24th April.

Thanks for the pictures. I'm not always in a sexual mood, but I love to be around good looking guys and just enjoying myself, so this place looks perfect for my local friend and I to go to on our trip to Pattaya.

One observation is that there doesn't seem to be as many hunky types as Chill, Fake, HiSo, and Dragon, but they look like laid back next door types, which is a positive for me as the hunk filled ones are also wallet draining ones for me.

Can one still have fun in these venues going alone ?

And what if you don't drink alcohol?

I guess as long as you buy the boy alcohol & tip the mamasan they wouldnt  care 🤣

I want to try these places more often.

I remember around 10 years ago going to the old Hot man karaoke up in soi bukhao , had a marvelous time, of course I was a big drinker back then 🥳🥳

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Can one still have fun in these venues going alone ?

And what if you don't drink alcohol?

I guess as long as you buy the boy alcohol & tip the mamasan they wouldnt  care 🤣

I want to try these places more often.

I remember around 10 years ago going to the old Hot man karaoke up in soi bukhao , had a marvelous time, of course I was a big drinker back then 🥳🥳

Except for Fake Club, I think it wouldnt feel awkward going to these host bars alone.

Just be prepared to shell out a little more money though as some of these bars sell drinks by set (e. g. in Buzz, beer is sold by threes and starts from 1,000 THB)

But there are bars like sit2sis who still sell drinks per bottle.

On 6/4/2022 at 10:58 PM, Vessey said:

Like other 'karaoke' bars, Friendly Club is basically a 'Host Bar', you call a boy down to join you, and his job is then to entertain you for the next hour and drink your whisky haha .They can just talk to you, dance with you, flirt with you. The level of flirting may depend on how drunk you both are, and if the guy likes you or not. What you are not going to get is the sort of sexual groping you might get in some of the boy bars.

Keep in mind that the 'typical' customer in these places  are Thai girls, although most boys will happily entertain male customers. 

These are mostly straight guys working here, and although some may be happy enough to be 'offed' and go back to your room with you, not all will want to go down the gay-for-pay route. 

If you just want to have fun and party late into the night with handsome/cute Thai boys these are absolutely the places to be and in Pattaya, Friendly Club is, IMHO, the best of them!

Thanks Vessey. That means you still can touch the boys? I believe you still can touch their junks?

9 hours ago, Ivan said:

That means you still can touch the boys? I believe you still can touch their junks?

not that anybody is asking  but  my general rule when comes to toughing guy private parts  including behind is that it's not done unless some tip is awarded in process or boy drink already purchased

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

not that anybody is asking  but  my general rule when comes to toughing guy private parts  including behind is that it's not done unless some tip is awarded in process or boy drink already purchased

Thank you @vinapu

I'm not into sex in bed thing. What is why I am interested Host bars. In the boy bars like Moonlight etc, I only bought the drinks for the boys who I wanted to sit with. I always said no to Mamasam who asked me to bring the boy out. That made me feel guilty for wasting the times of the boys sitting next to me. The thing is I do not want to have a sex with them. I prefer to satisfy my hands only. So I need to understand the rules of the host bars and what bars suit for me.

1 hour ago, Ivan said:

Thank you @vinapu

I'm not into sex in bed thing. What is why I am interested Host bars. In the boy bars like Moonlight etc, I only bought the drinks for the boys who I wanted to sit with. I always said no to Mamasam who asked me to bring the boy out. That made me feel guilty for wasting the times of the boys sitting next to me. The thing is I do not want to have a sex with them. I prefer to satisfy my hands only. So I need to understand the rules of the host bars and what bars suit for me.

I can only comment on the basis of the few of these in Pattaya that I have experienced.

I have not seen or been encouraged by the boys for any form of sexual contact; not saying it is impossible as these are usually dark and crowded places.

If you just want hands-on fun, chuck wow, or sucking, then I would go instead to Nice Boys in Sunee Plaza, just about the last bastion in Pattaya where such activities in the bar are not only allowed but positively encouraged 😆

2 hours ago, Ivan said:

nothing wrong with that but with exception of Nice Boys as mentioned by vessey above any touchy -feely activities in bar should be limited in scope and time as to avoid embarrassment. For mode detailed exploration I think you still should off guy either to your or short time room  and have your fun there. 

Anyways when we have boy sitting with us in bar for extended period of time they should be compensated for that not just by buying them a drink  but also tip of 100-300 baht depending on time spent and what  you do . Reason for that is that by inviting them we are removing them from a pool boys available, depriving them a chance to be offed by somebody else. I usually tell them I buy you a drink but will not be offing you today.

Last time I did it was Saturday in New Twilight. My intended off was show guy so I need to wait until show is over so to kill the time  and keep me warm I invited one of guys to sit with me for cost of drink and 300 tip. It was him actually who got more touchy-feely with me that other way around and no, he did not tip me, lol.

Thanks to the menber.. I even look up their information and message them after seeing some of the boys there .. I gotta said those boys are really a class of their own compare to those gogo boys . 

I would like to ask the menber who have been to Chill Host Bar the below questions and hope you guys can help .. before i drop by 

1) how does it work ? Is it the same like regular bar where I see a guy . Ask him over and than off him ? 

2) how much on a ave to take the boy out for overnight ?

3) understand that most of them are straight  . So can i even take them outside to my hotel ? 

Thanks  in advance...

Would really love to visit the place soon ..and hope the boys are not much different from those images show ... haha 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

nothing wrong with that but with exception of Nice Boys as mentioned by vessey above any touchy -feely activities in bar should be limited in scope and time as to avoid embarrassment. For mode detailed exploration I think you still should off guy either to your or short time room  and have your fun there. 

Anyways when we have boy sitting with us in bar for extended period of time they should be compensated for that not just by buying them a drink  but also tip of 100-300 baht depending on time spent and what  you do . Reason for that is that by inviting them we are removing them from a pool boys available, depriving them a chance to be offed by somebody else. I usually tell them I buy you a drink but will not be offing you today.

Last time I did it was Saturday in New Twilight. My intended off was show guy so I need to wait until show is over so to kill the time  and keep me warm I invited one of guys to sit with me for cost of drink and 300 tip. It was him actually who got more touchy-feely with me that other way around and no, he did not tip me, lol.

Yes I tipped them for sitting next to me as well. I never picked them up when they are standing on the stage. I picked them up when the show was on and the boys were sitting in the corner. Normally I went straight to the boy and asked him to sit next to me. Mamasam immediately (yes in 1 second) came to the table and asked to order a drink:). When the show was finished, I'll ask the boy back to the stage. During the time the boy sitting next to me, Mamasam asked me to take the boy out frequently. 

2 hours ago, Vessey said:

I can only comment on the basis of the few of these in Pattaya that I have experienced.

I have not seen or been encouraged by the boys for any form of sexual contact; not saying it is impossible as these are usually dark and crowded places.

If you just want hands-on fun, chuck wow, or sucking, then I would go instead to Nice Boys in Sunee Plaza, just about the last bastion in Pattaya where such activities in the bar are not only allowed but positively encouraged 😆

Thanks Vessey. I really like the Friendly bar here. YES, I just want hand-on fun. No sex no kiss but love hug.