chum_soccer

Karaoke/Host Bars

On 6/7/2022 at 1:42 PM, Ivan said:

Thanks Vessey. That means you still can touch the boys? I believe you still can touch their junks?

Like others have advised, you should be tipping them for the opportunity even if they are agreeable to being groped. 

I would also wonder if, these being karaoke type bars rather than gogo bars, there is more resistance to being seen by their mates as the one being groped. Many of them may be straight, and even in such environments, have all sorts of macho hang-ups.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to off the chosen guy anyway and then in the comfort and privacy of your room satisfy your hands. Nothing says that offing must necessarily lead to full blown sex. Naturally, the boy should be compensated with a rate similar to any other off. 

Jomtien Complex has about 20 of them one beside other under one roof.

There's Pickety in Boyztown proper , right opposite of BoyzBoyzBoyz beside Castro show bar.

And I believe Euro Boys in Sunee Plaza but there are better Pattaya experts here than  HN* me

*Humble Nobody

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

Jomtien Complex has about 20 of them one beside other under one roof.

One evening last March I walked through Jomtien Complex purely to count the number of bars....there are actually 34!

I have read that a few new ones have since opened.

Where else in Thailand can compare with this number of gay bars?

Such a shame Gogos are not allowed

6 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

What can someone expect to happen when going to one of these host bars in Pattaya? Do you choose who sits with you? Do guys come up to you? I have no idea what to expect. Maybe someone can share an anecdote to help me understand better. 

sit down in bar of your choice , order the drink and rest assured you won't be sitting alone for long. Either boys will approach you or you spot somebody interesting and you invite him over.

Yes , you chose who sits with you although some boys are not that shy and may try to plant themselves beside

On 6/1/2022 at 4:17 PM, iendo said:

I've been there...atleast in that near vicinity becuase it has been few years. But if it is the same then you can compre it with JJ karaoke in soi day and night area.

Is JJ Karaoke even still open? I know that the Hot Man karaoke on Soi Pothole / Soi Chaiyapoon has closed down. I think that their site is now a cannabis bar. Are there any new, equivalent venues that have opened-up in Pattaya?

On 6/13/2022 at 3:12 AM, flashbarryallen said:

What can someone expect to happen when going to one of these host bars in Pattaya? Do you choose who sits with you? Do guys come up to you? I have no idea what to expect. Maybe someone can share an anecdote to help me understand better. 

You will be coaxed into a host bar by many boys, you will order a drink and all the boys will disappear!  Happens all the time. However if interested, you can call a boy to sit with you and no problem.  Sometimes boys will sit with you, uninvited, and you can buy them a drink or say "not interested". If a boy does sit with you and you buy him a drink, it is still expected to give him a tip such as 100 Baht.  If you are a regular, and known to have a boys sit with  you,  then they will not forget and will approach you for a drink and conversation.  If interested in a boy, just off him, or make arrangements to see him at a later time/date.

Has anyone been to 76 Garage? I have an impression that guys there are just to queerbait and chances of going out with a gay customer is very slim but I am curious if there had been any success in "off"-ing someone from there already. By "off",  I meant getting the guy's line/ number and agreeing to meet after work, etc.

5 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

Has anyone been to 76 Garage? I have an impression that guys there are just to queerbait and chances of going out with a gay customer is very slim but I am curious if there had been any success in "off"-ing someone from there already. By "off",  I meant getting the guy's line/ number and agreeing to meet after work, etc.

Check out this dated article (23-Apr-2020) about the 76 Garage and its supposed COVID delivery queerbaiting....

The SMART Local article about the 76 Garage

76_Garage_Bangkok_article_HotMale_models_as_deliverymen_during_Covid.jpg