JunNJ

Mezzaninu Sauna

• Members

Hey fellow members ! 

I am going to Brazil next weekend and my first pit stop is Porto Alegre.  Any members been back to Mezzaninu ?  Any updates ?  It has been 6 years since I was there.

I checked the other forum and last update was Jan 2021.

Thanks so much !

- J

• Members

thanks for the feedback, so i guess i have to source from vivalocal.com  , there is one hot guy there and per his Ad, he speaks English ... we'll see about that.

but i will still go to mezzaninu to check it out. lots of good memories for me there, I found cutest guy for me years ago....

I will be in Rio from Sunday, would be nice to meet a fellow members of this forum !

• Members

JunNJ, so how was Mezzaninu in May?

I was in Porto Alegre in February and went to the sauna about 9 out of 12 days. Always had fun, even with only a handful of GPs.

Of course, Mezzaninu is a totally difference scene than Lagoa but I like the "small town boys" and the change of pace.

Making my Nov-Dec plans, I just checked with two of my PA favorites. They said Mezzaninu is still open but business there is very, very slow these days.

Hope you had fun in PA. Highlights to share?

• Members
4 hours ago, bucky13 said:

thanks for the update, Xclay.  I too enjoy off the beaten path environs and Porto Alegre along with Salvador often provide some less jaded working boys...

beautiful, built, sexy, eager and just plain nice.  

Exactly!  Well said.

• Members

I'm surprised to hear that Plataforma is still around. I went there on my first trip to POA and, yes, despite the smaller crowd, it did surprise me with a few very companionable young men. On my last trip, I only went to Mezzaninu. The guys there were bad-mouthing Plataforma, but that was 5-6 years ago and maybe during its nadir.

POA makes more sense if I'm coming up from Argentina or Uruguay.