Londoner

Pattaya restaurants

Two of my favourites:

Robin Hood. Upstairs at The Avenue shopping centre. Maybe avoid on Sundays as it is full of people having the Sunday Lunch. (All day). Very good.

https://www.facebook.com/Therobinhoodpattaya/

Natans in Jomtien. On the left as you go down towards the beach. Excellent.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d1500638-Reviews-Natan_s-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

5 hours ago, Ruthrieston said:

My favourite is Au Bon Coin, off the bottom of Soi 5 Pratumnak.  A lovely setting, excellent food and a unique owner. 

Yes, a good conclusion to an evening at Sansuk.

My singleton-trips to Pattaya invariably ended with a lonely  dinner in PIC Kitchen.....the sala with chairs as opposed to the one where you had to sit on the floor. Unusual menu, traditional service reminiscent of the Good Earth in Chiang Mai. Two years ago, I saw a bill-board in Jomtien announcing its re-opening. Did that happen?

Now P and enjoy two Thai restaurants in Terminus 21. Sadly, two years of ageing since I was there means that I can't even remember the names.

Pupen Seafood is probably my favorite restaurant in Jomtien/Pattaya, It's a Thai seafood restaurant with a big menu and a good atmosphere.

The restaurant at the Posoiden hotel in Jomtien Complex served some nice German food, but a bit expensive. I'm yet to try Yupins across the soi.

Dick's Cafe in the complex is my default dinner option, nothing to write home about but tasty, well priced and friendly staff.
Tinnies are my second default when I want western food, I'm Aussie so lots of home comforts to be found on the menu.

I'm still searching for a good breakfast menu in the Jomtien area, O Delices was good for coffee and a light breakfast.