vinapu

My funny apps story from last night

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

And so I went downstairs looking right and left to a completely deserted soi for somebody to show but it was still empty. In about 5 minutes somebody appeared emerging from  my hotel. That was a guy actually better looking than  on an app. Turned out that he is in the same hotel. So via 7/11 we returned there, in elevator it  turned we are staying on the same floor and when  I asked what room you are staying, it was revealed that it was one opposite of mine with our heads leaning at the same wall, just from other side. 

So distance of 58 meters really was more like 28 centimeters. Who would think I was so well positioned? 

And good news is, I wasn't asked for taxi money!!! 

Are you staying in the Q? Last time I stayed there, a guy at the adjacent room knocked on my door to ask if I had a condom. Then there's the Arab guy in Freshboy. Hmm, my market value seems to be going up these days. 5555

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

Not app related as, guy was from massage, and the same of Casanova remark but have doubtfully funny story  from this morning I,m bit ashamed to tell but I will type with closed eyes and it should do the trick of covering my shame. 

For some reason and out of blue I passed wind ( see my red face), not particularly loud or fragrant but my guy obviously noticed and said ,, it must be your another boyfriend calling you"

oh my God - that must have been a totally uncomfortable situation.

were you able to "over-cum" that difficult situation ?

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

oh my God - that must have been a totally uncomfortable situation.

were you able to "over-cum" that difficult situation ?

It would be if guy was  new to me but in this case with record of 4 or 5 long times and the same number of massage session we just heartily laughed it off