vinapu

My funny apps story from last night

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

Repeated last night if somebody really needs to know. One participant from first time dismissed, suitable replacement hired, all 3 still sleeping scandalous at 9 in the morning

So envious! I live vicariously through you 🤣

1 hour ago, somas said:

To be able to afford these is worth looking up to🤩

Relax, we are not talking millions here.

All is matter of budgeting and prioritizing.

Often here we read restaurant recommendation I,d not even dare to enter to dine in and reports of staying in hotels I,m not entertaining thought of staying in either. And when we enter arithmetic this stuff balances to a great degree.

2 hours ago, spoon said:

I always thought california kings or oversized beds in some hotel suites were irrelevant for most people but now i see the practical use of this lol

I see mattress sizes and terminology vary from country to country.   Vinapu needs an Alaskan King. 

Beds.JPG

On 5/27/2022 at 4:04 AM, vinapu said:

Repeated last night if somebody really needs to know. One participant from first time dismissed, suitable replacement hired, all 3 still sleeping scandalous at 9 in the morning

I planned something like this for my birthday :), then pandemic came and never managed to be back in BKK. I hope next month I can make it there. Vinapu I need your help! which hotel I should book where I can walk-in with 3 boys and which bar I should start looking? I hope you can help to fulfill my birthday wish :) 

As for hotel, I,d say Raya as entry is by the card and unless you are  staying on 5th floor where reception is, you and your guests  are invisible. 

As for bar all 7 actually opened are at your disposal and in very one you will find suitable celebrators.

Pick one guy and let him to choose, subject of your approval another one(s), he may suggest going to another  bar. Start with Hot Male as I had success there.