iendo

Boys are coming back to...

I've spoken to 4 boys and one mamasan these last days that have just returned to repectivily Bangkok and Pattaya. Historically it is not the best time of the year for tourism in Thailand, but I wonder if we can see an influx of boys the coming weeks. Most have been away for 2 years now.

anyone noticing some positive movement in that direction?

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I was in BBB last night and noticed many new faces, msmasan confirmed that a lot of new talent is flocking in from neighboring countries and Thai provinces

This is very good news but this year my first trip abroad since the Covid begin will be in Colombia, I just hope I will have a great time as I had in my beloved Thailand.

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

This is very good news but this year my first trip abroad since the Covid begin will be in Colombia, I just hope I will have a great time as I had in my beloved Thailand.

I've been to Medellin in December and in January. That place was saturated with boys.

On 5/24/2022 at 7:16 AM, Boy69 said:

Maybe this will make you even more convident. I logged on Grindr and Hornet in Bangkok and pattaya yesterday and got a few conections on Hornet and few dozen on grindr in 24 hours. In Medellin I had around 4 to 5 hundred in 24 hours. Shocking!

1 hour ago, iendo said:

Maybe this will make you even more convident. I logged on Grindr and Hornet in Bangkok and pattaya yesterday and got a few conections on Hornet and few dozen on grindr in 24 hours. In Medellin I had around 4 to 5 hundred in 24 hours. Shocking!

Thanks!

Maybe it's because the economy in Colombia isn't good at the moment what do you think ?

To tell the truth I met very beautiful 19 y.o. boy on-line and we are in close contact for couple of months and I intend to meet him and travel together with him so I don't think I will chasing boys in Colombia , However it's great to know that the apps are very active with lot of boys .

42 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Thanks!

Maybe it's because the economy in Colombia isn't good at the moment what do you think ?

Indeed. Medellin is full with boys from Venezuela. Many of them are still Illigaal and could not get a normal job. Those who work "normal" jobs are often underpaid and this affects the colombians who are looking for work too. 

Don't forget that many of the sex studios are in Medellin. Not saying that the webcamers are all prostitutes, but many are. 

Enjoy your trip!