poopipans

Where to get a good massage in Marrakesh

Hi Guys,

Been lurking here for a while and thought I would ask a few questions.

I’ve been to Marrakesh before and I’ve had male massages. I’ve only ever found the places where they massage in the open though, so its kind of hit and miss whether anything happens or not. Does anyone know of any places with private rooms that do massages? I will of course follow up with a wonderful trip report as a thanks for your help! 

On 6/10/2022 at 10:34 AM, floridarob said:

I remember going where they were selling massage oils, a big place. A handsome guy (25ish) , obviously working on commision really worked it. I told him I don't have anyone to give me a massage. A twinkle in his eyes told me he'd do it. we exchanged info and he came over that night, was a very good night with an awesome massage and a great fuck.

Wow, sounds like  very hot experience! I didn't know this was a possibility in a conservative country like Morocco.

23 hours ago, Sherlocked said:

Wow, sounds like  very hot experience! I didn't know this was a possibility in a conservative country like Morocco.

Morocco is the most liberal of the Arab countries, their king is said to be gay. Cruising is very obvious, they way they stare at you without looking away if there is an interest.

I haven't been back for awhile since Brasil and Thailand keep me going back....Tunisia is on my bucket list, met some guys that told me stories from there, omg.

On 6/12/2022 at 12:57 PM, floridarob said:

Morocco is the most liberal of the Arab countries, their king is said to be gay. Cruising is very obvious, they way they stare at you without looking away if there is an interest.

I haven't been back for awhile since Brasil and Thailand keep me going back....Tunisia is on my bucket list, met some guys that told me stories from there, omg.

Thanks for the reply. This is really an eye-opening experience for me 😄! I thought that Morocco was basically a no-go zone for this kind of fun. After hearing you, I'm more inclined to confirm my travel plans there for winter 2022. I've always loved the culture and history (from what I know, the history and architecture is quite similar to Andalusian Spain), but was hesitant to travel because of how bad I thought it was. Reading your reply and other posts on this forum has made me a bit more confident to actually make the trip this year, and hopefully combine tourism with a bit of fun!

@floridarobIf you don't mind my asking, approx. how many years ago was the last time you visited Morocco? Do you have any plans to travel there anytime soon?

I saw you mentioned Tunisia as well. Lol, this is again a surprise for me. While I knew they were more liberal than the GCC countries as Tunisia's government has been taking many steps to be secular since the Arab Spring, I hardly know of people travelling there for tourism, and haven't really heard anyone talk about the availability of guys there. Do you have any definite plans to travel there soon?

I'm still in my twenties and have just about started my professional life, so my travel repertoire is still quite limited 😅. I've travelled to Western Europe, the US and Thailand, but am looking forward to exploring most of the globe! 

On 6/13/2022 at 2:34 PM, floridarob said:

been about 10 years...no plans for going back, although that could change in a minute. I lived in Orlando for a while, hence my screen name. I knew a lot of Moroccans there and none were "gay" 😝

Enjoy your 20's.....is when I 1st started traveling/whoring the globe....time goes faster than you can imagine.

@floridarob Haha, thanks for the great advice. I'll definitely keep it in mind when I travel 😜! Hopefully, I can have good experiences and post it on this forum to help others. I guess it will probably be harder for me in countries like Morocco, where the majority of Western tourists who seek out local men are older. The local guys may not think I'm interested and probably won't approach me for intimacy, and I'll have to be more proactive in finding guys (which I'm guessing is hard in a discreet society like Morocco). Do you know of any other forums/websites like this one, where people post their experiences of getting local action in countries like Morocco, Tunisia, etc. or Latin american countries like Colombia. I discovered this website quite accidentally very recently, and couldn't believe the great info given and how helpful people are. Do you know of any other similar websites/blogs, etc. (specifically on offbeat destinations like I mentioned)?

8 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

I see that @iveryhotijake00is back - again.  new screen name, same questions. I see you 👀 

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean. I am not this person you claim I am. I am genuinely new to this website. I don't understand how you can cast aspersions on my identity or character without any basis. It is very hurtful that you downvoted my genuine questions and randomly accused me of being someone else.

• Members
On 6/27/2022 at 7:37 PM, bert said:

In every moroccan town it is possible to meet a guy and have some fun together.

I’m glad that Morocco has proved so enjoyable for you @bert but will you elaborate please?

Are you fit-bodied, handsome and young, so there’s no obvious discrepancy between you and the Moroccan guys you meet? Where do you go with the guy to have fun - your hotel, his place? Do you negotiate all the details beforehand and agree on what you’ll do together?

You don't seem to know much about Morocco and the guys overthere.  Moroccans are macho's and don't want to be "gay" (even if they are).  Their masculin ego comes always first, therefore asking for money is a sort of valid "excuse" for gay-for-pay behaviour.  They have no privacy at home and it is strickly forbidden to enter a hotel with a moroccan friend, so forget about going to "his place" or to a hotel.   In twenty years I had one exeption when I slept with a friend on the terrace of his home under the stars and we could do naughty things in the sleeping bags.  Inside the house the whole family was present.  

Whatever you do or wherever you go with your friend, discretion is a holy duty! 

Those days there were quite some tourist harrased by "faux guides" (false guides).  To protect tourism and the visitors it was even forbidden for a moroccan man to speak with or disturb a foreigner on the street.  So walking with you moroccan friend was sometimes a problem (not for you, but for him!).

About age: I was always older then the guys that I met and moroccan guys never had a problem with this.  So I had pleasant moments with guys from 18 to 35, I was in my 40's.

Years ago I could stay in a house of a French guy where the guests had much liberty and there was even a "gardien", but he knew what was happening inside.  You could invite anyone for a drink or to spend the night with you and even serve your friend breakfast in the morning.  But that was years ago.  

I wonder if such "hidden" places still exist in Marrakech or other cities.  If someone should know a place like that please send me a personal message.  

Now and then, but very rare, I had also some fun with the hotel staff, waiters, room-service boys and pool boys.

I went to Marrakesh about twelve years ago with my then husband. We stayed at the Four Seasons. 

We booked a session in the Hammam in the hotel. Being a very upscale hotel, the sessions were done in private. It was my first ever hammam experience and I wasn’t 100% certain what to expect. As it happened, my therapist was quite firm, but not unpleasantly so. I was wearing a flimsy pair of paper shorts that they provided; the therapist was similarly in a pair of shorts and was naked above the waist. At one point after being washed numerous times, I was laying face down on a stone bench and the therapist was scrubbing me all over. He deliberately ripped my shorts and started scrubbing my bum. Eventually his fingers found my crack, and then after exploring for a little while, he inserted his finger into my anus. This made me flinch, as I was not expecting it, but I just lay there, assuming that it was part of the service. However, whilst he had his finger inside me, I started to feel this prodding on the side of my face (I was looking down, and it was quite dark in the room). I naturally turned to see what it was, only to see his ginormous and fully erect black cock being thrust towards me. I was so shocked, I immediately sat bolt upright and said, “no, no, no, no, no!” as my husband was in the next room and we were monogamous. 

He apologised and immediately put his penis away. The session ended soon afterwards. At least, after that,  I didn’t need to tip him!