fedssocr

285 spa

I follow the 285 Spa twitter account (@285_spa). Best I can tell it's in Bangkok but far away from the tourist areas. They have some handsome guys. Lots of tattoos if you're into that. And a cute pair of twins. I originally posted a photo but then realized that might not be allowed in this open forum. 

On 5/25/2022 at 6:27 PM, fedssocr said:

I follow the 285 Spa twitter account (@285_spa).

thank you for posting this - provides a good reference for sexy Thai guys.  

I have actually been to 2 places in this general area, plus minus 1 or 2 kilometres. One was the first location for Hero, or at least the location before they moved to Sukhumvit Soi 11. The other was White Spa. Indeed the travelling time didn't make it all that worthwhile though even today I remember the fantastic massage I had at White Spa. That might have been in the 1990s or early 2000s.

12 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

I have actually been to 2 places in this general area, plus minus 1 or 2 kilometres. One was the first location for Hero, or at least the location before they moved to Sukhumvit Soi 11. The other was White Spa. Indeed the travelling time didn't make it all that worthwhile though even today I remember the fantastic massage I had at White Spa. That might have been in the 1990s or early 2000s.

guy who massaged you them probably started greying already