endlessdream

Non-garoto saunas in Brazil

• Members
On 7/11/2022 at 8:25 AM, floridarob said:

I remember paying for hustlers at the greyhound station when I was 17

16 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

We share something in common and we discovered it around the same age

This is so very interesting. Had I known about it, I might have done the same. Street/bus station trade are not necessarily the prettiest, but I can imagine the frisson of danger. Sometimes I wish I had discovered the Brazilian saunas in my 20s. Would I have "gotten it out of my system" by my 30s or 40s?

If any of us had discovered it during our peak hormonal late adolescence (which, for some, was apparently quite adventurous), would the universe have survived?! LOL

• Members
On 7/10/2022 at 8:21 PM, Slvkguy said:

the Brazilians certainly don’t seem to have nearly the sexual hangups compared to the gringos

This is mostly true, but I think there's a difference in attitude between the classes. The higher up in social class, the more you might see the typical Western/Northern sexual hangups. I had a Brazilian language instructor who sniffed about the sex tourism in her country. She was referring to the straight sex industry, which is probably 20 times bigger than the gay one, but still. During an overnight, my garoto had a long phone call with a sister who was clearly not happy with the "work" he said he was in the middle of.

It's all quite fascinating to me.

I sported a 7" hard-on in 8th grade.  About the same time, as a Freshman in High School (14 years old) I'd hang-out outside the Chicago Greyhound Bus Station and "Daddies" would pick me up and blow me in a nearby hotel.  It was for the pleasure / excitement, not any financial reward. 

Some teen friends would hit me up, to blow me.  As a freshman in high school I had an 8thg grade guy living downstairs sucking me off, whenever I wanted.  I'd hitch-hike home from school, and, without missing a beat ... an older guy (some young, too) would pick me up and, before dropping me off at my stop ... suck me off.  I was a athletic team equipment manager, and two of the athletes were suckable, and sucked, also.  I started picking-up rent boys when I was in my late 20s.  A bit later in life, in my 30s, I'd travel to NYC and was a frequent patron of Rounds ... the most extraordinary hustler bar in the city at the time.  I'd pick-up actors, models, etc. for a pittance .. enough for them to go to Limelight or Studio 54, or pay for a snort; beautiful fucks.   My travels to Rio have been rewarding.  I'm now in my 70s, because of cancer not a top anymore ... but I always enjoy myself with the menu of handsome young men.  Thank you to the garoto's and other Brazilians for making me happy!