Vessey

Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June

Pre-covid, there was just 3 gogo bars that were good for cute twinks:   Winner Boys, Toy Boys and Cupidol.  

It's very good to see Winner Boys reopening & no surprise at all, as the bar owner has been waiting patiently to legally reopen for months.

Cupidol is believed to have closed permanently & the sign went long ago.

So we now just need to see if anything happens at Toy Boys.    Hopefully any tourists in Pattaya will keep an eye out for any signs of action, like them cleaning the premises up during the afternoon.

2 hours ago, z909 said:

Pre-covid, there was just 3 gogo bars that were good for cute twinks:   Winner Boys, Toy Boys and Cupidol.  

It's very good to see Winner Boys reopening & no surprise at all, as the bar owner has been waiting patiently to legally reopen for months.

Cupidol is believed to have closed permanently & the sign went long ago.

So we now just need to see if anything happens at Toy Boys.    Hopefully any tourists in Pattaya will keep an eye out for any signs of action, like them cleaning the premises up during the afternoon.

Sorry we are going off topic but Toy Boys also reportedly opened again today.

3 hours ago, iendo said:

Did you go to Nice Boys? 

I forgot to mention it as it was in a different soi. I did pass by Nice boys and Mamasan said they had full cast that night. Didn't take a look though as rough trade wasn't really my type.

4 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

Speaking of bars opening, Google no longer shows Cupidol being permanently closed. Is Cupidol open and operating as a gogo again?

Last time I checked (last Saturday), it was still closed.

4 hours ago, Vessey said:

Bars like these desperately need professional or semi-professional pictures to promote themselves. The girlie bars fill their FaceBooks with enticing pictures that are regularly updated. Why are boy bars so reticent?

Agreed. It could be a good opportunity for any photographer expats out there, even if it is for a small fee or free it could be a fun side project if you have a decent camera and some skills.

I take my X-T30 and a lens or two with me when I travel, maybe I'll offer Paul a free shoot with my very-novice photography skills when I return (if he wants it).

12is12....no, not in my estimation.  Some are, some aren't  and some are what I call (using an old English word) "fey". in the Good Old Days, there were plenty of twink bars in Pattaya where the guys were very cute, under twenty-three or so,  gay and straight-acting. In fact it was they who brought me to Thailand in 1995. And kept me returning. 

I don't see effeminate guys in Winner Boys.       That's exactly how people are supposed to look if they don't over eat and don't spend too much time in the gym.  

This is one of the best gogo bars in Thailand.    The only other possible contenders for "Best Gogo Bar for Twinks" are likely to be Toy Boys and Fresh Boys, if they return to pre-covid form.

I went to Winner Boys on Friday - no one sitting outside only 2 staff inside - not a boy in sight - was told "not open inside only outside " no boys come"" Then went on to Nice Boys - that was an experience to forget for me- but i suppose it depends on what lights your fire. My travelling companion was sadly disappointed in that precint as he been a visitor years previously

Could not say definitively but I get the impression that some bars open every day with the hope that tonight might be a good night. Re Nice Boys there were 5 boys - only one created some interest with me - he sat beside me but we were under the constant scrutiny of an aged mamasan and 2 of the other boys which was somewhat uncomfortable for me