Vessey

Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June

11 hours ago, musgrave said:

Re Nice Boys there were 5 boys - only one created some interest with me - he sat beside me but we were under the constant scrutiny of an aged mamasan and 2 of the other boys which was somewhat uncomfortable for me

Sounds like my experience there a couple of weeks ago, sadly. Nice boys isn't what it was like before Covid, maybe it will return 🤔

Dream boys had the closest thing to Nice boys for me this trip......

On 11/1/2022 at 6:14 PM, 12is12 said:

I hope the experts will correct me:

Since one venue is closed and the other has only 5 boys, doesnt that mean that the area simply isnt worth a visit?

Remember that somebody,s garbage nay be somebody else,s treasure

Of course, but u r talking quality and I - quantity. The fewer there are, the less a chance to find a treasure.

Furthermore: it's depressing to sit in an almost empty venue (not only in this context). The more - the merrier.

I'd guess the promiscuous atmosphere in NB, enthusiatically described in the past, doesnt flourish in such a desolate scene.   )-:

For me, on my visit last weekend, Dreamboys was the return to bar - at least 20 boys onstage  shirtless but dressed in jeans - all handsome fit smiling and encouraging. My friend and I were the only customers from around 11.00pm till closing at 2.00am. Delightful 😊😊 Several other bars we visited had very few customers except Boys Boys Boys which was crowded

On 11/2/2022 at 3:14 AM, gerefan said:

I visited Sunee in August and it was deserted. Waste of time.

Anyway,  didn’t a Winner Bar reopen properly tonight Tuesday 1 November as advertised? 

I was there in August too , didn't see you 

6 hours ago, kokopelli3 said:

Last night at 9 pm there were 4 boys on stage and 4 customers in the audience.

That's not great, but at least they were inside on stage rather than sitting out in the dark outside.

I just hope things imrove :) 

9 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Really? 

Not what I saw. 

My visit was on Friday, Nov. 4 at about 9 PM. On arrival there were no customers inside and no boys on the stage.

Myself and 2 others arrived and were later joined by one other customer for a total of 4. After finishing our drink the three of us left.  Four boys did get on the stage and danced; one did then join me for a drink. The other customer remained.

I don't recall if seeing any other customers sitting outside.

On 11/6/2022 at 3:03 PM, kokopelli3 said:

Two of the boys in photo,  Win(black shirt), second from left and Jay (white shirt), third from left were on stage during my visit.  Possibly the lad on the far right was there but cannot be sure.

winner.jpg.cb301f828c3b60bdbfcb39b9eadd66cc.jpg

Win was quite sick a few months ago and is no longer working at Winner to the best of my knowledge.