Olddaddy

Cruising

Well in 2 weeks I'm heading off to Thailand, Phillipines & maybe Jakarta , I'm so excited, it's been 2 nearly 3 years of non travel for me.

At 59yo I try to keep myself fit by lifting weights most days of the week and this has benefits in meeting younger  guys on apps (for free) in my own city here in Australia who are looking for older mature guys although 99% are bottom looking for Top Daddy types in which I'm not , Unfortunately I'm a bottom 🍑and my fetish is straight acting top Asian guys .

This trip my bucket list plan is 

1. Meeting moneyboy guys in bars, apps etc , and paying for their services 

2. Trying to meet non money boy (straight)  guys , waiters, bellboys, guys in gym etc , and willing to pay them, I guess you call it gayy4pay , they must be straight acting tops or not usually gay or never had gay sex 

3. Hooking up with Bisexual / gay guys for free eg at  Saunas ,or the apps   who are non moneyboys  and looking for free action. Eg Saunas, apps ,cruising areas,  I'm willing to make some exceptions and try out  more mature aged guys  in this category if they are tops 

My questions are particularly in Bangkok , where are the " cruising" areas particularly to meet guys in category 3 who are bisexual looking for no money fun .

Any "cruising" areas in Pattaya ?

I will see how I go in terms of my bucket list categories .

Of course it's a lot easier ( and has benefits)  just to pay for a service and see a moneyboy than go on the hunt for guys looking for sex for no money involved but this trip I want to try all angles ( in more ways than one)

Last trip to Bangkok which seems many moons ago now , I met several free guys , one middle-aged middle Eastern guy from  Dubai  (Grindr) who was staying in Bangkok with his wife in a nearby upmarket hotel.

7 hours ago, Nathan_B said:

Category 2 may lead to disappointment. After a non-sexual massage in Patong, just as the place was closing around 1am, I negotiated to take my masseur off. He was absolutely stunning, very straight acting, muscular but cute with it. The negotiation required help from a female massuese colleague as his English was very poor. Back in the hotel room later, everything was difficult. He had no experience of being a moneyboy and had no idea what was expected. I couldn't even get him to take a shower. He lay on the bed like a sack of potatoes & didn't participate in anything, while I amused myself with his body. Overall it was very unsatisfactory. I would certainly think twice in future about trying it on with a non-moneyboy straight guy.

Did you pay this guy ?

I had a similar experience years ago  in Pattaya with a very cute guy from a gay bar. Very, very cute. The assignation  had already started to go wrong due to his lack of interest in my needs when his phone rang; "Mama, " he said, beginning a long conversation.. We returned to the business I'd paid for, once more without reciprocity. And then the d**n thing rang again. "Mama, " he said. I took a shower and showed him the door. 

A year later (or was it two?), the same guy came up to me in the same bar, sat with me and suggested a reunion. He'd worked-out I was a soft touch. Or perhaps that I was incredibly handsome.

I said no.

4 hours ago, Londoner said:

A year later (or was it two?), the same guy came up to me in the same bar, sat with me and suggested a reunion. He'd worked-out I was a soft touch. Or perhaps that I was incredibly handsome.

I said no.

Why didn't you give him a second chance? Probably this time, his grandma would call ;)

14 hours ago, Londoner said:

We returned to the business I'd paid for, once more without reciprocity. And then the d**n thing rang again. "Mama, " he said. I took a shower and showed him the door. 

I don't understand you paid the boy in advance ?

On 6/4/2022 at 11:42 AM, Olddaddy said:

This trip my bucket list plan is 

1. Meeting moneyboy guys in bars, apps etc , and paying for their services 

2. Trying to meet non money boy (straight)  guys , waiters, bellboys, guys in gym etc , and willing to pay them, I guess you call it gayy4pay , they must be straight acting tops or not usually gay or never had gay sex 

Probably the biggest problem is the language barrier. How to make your intentions clear if you can’t understand each other?

Places like Pattaya or Bangkok will probably be your best chance, where waiters and bellboys in establishments frequented by gay customers probably know the score.

I have read in the past about guys who even managed to hire str8 Muay Thai boxers. However, this was from a place just outside Walking Street in Pattaya.

Until a few years ago there was a bar, located on the left as you exit from Walking St onto Beach Road, which had on the premises a Thai boxing ring. This was intended as an attraction to punters; they had exhibition matches of Thai boxing. The bouts were pretty fake from all accounts.

After the bouts, the guys would go around soliciting tips. If you gave them a few 100 baht tips, it would get their attention.

I remember reading about a guy who started buying them drinks, and eventually after much compliments on how muscular they were, and telling them what a fine "puu chai" man they were, etc, he was successful in enticing them to his hotel hotel for some compensated fun. Not sure if all the guys were up for that option, but that uncertainty was what made it more exciting for those that partook in the chase.

However, I believe that bar is now closed, and your chances of success in this might be somewhat different in the rest of Thailand, most of which wouldn’t happen to have a gay sex district within 200 metres, as that boxing ring had.

The boxing ring and the bars you are talking about are on the left as you walk into the Pattaya Beer Garden...which does superb food...and overlooks the bay. Excellent venue.

The Pattaya Beer Garden is still open but those bars have been refurbished and the boxing ring has gone.

I also offed one of the boxers from there about 10 years ago!

31 minutes ago, gerefan said:

The boxing ring and the bars you are talking about are on the left as you walk into the Pattaya Beer Garden...which does superb food...and overlooks the bay. Excellent venue.

The Pattaya Beer Garden is still open but those bars have been refurbished and the boxing ring has gone.

I also offed one of the boxers from there about 10 years ago!

How did you go about it?

Did you approach him ?

12 minutes ago, gerefan said:

As described above. A few tips did the trick. He got the message! 

As I said in my post, the fact that the boxing ring was situated about 200 metres from a gay sex district meant that it was probably a bit unique in Thailand as regards the awareness and receptivity of the guys  to approaches...

7 hours ago, NIrishGuy said:

Or alternatively  - life's short, you're a long time dead, ask him would he like to go back to your room, offer him a nice tip or not as required and fuck the shit out of him and move on.....there's always that 🙂

True but I havent had any success with the expedited approach .. I feel like since they are straight and have no experience with the same sex yet, they would need some time to get comfortable/trust you for you to be even able to bring that topic up..

I also agree with Vinapu, sometimes the process is much more fun than the goal :)

7 hours ago, NIrishGuy said:

Or alternatively  - life's short, you're a long time dead, ask him would he like to go back to your room, offer him a nice tip or not as required and fuck the shit out of him and move on.....there's always that 🙂

I wish I had enough confidence to ask guys upfront that I fancy.

I know a few other posters I see ( on other boards) who post how they asked the bellboy or the motorbike taxi driver etc and they do it with confidence not concerned how what the reaction would be 

I'm always scared I would get a punch in the mouth or something 😂

I'm with you....though not about the punch in the mouth! I always needed a "come-on" from my chosen partner- a smile was invariably enough. I recall my second trip in '95; I stayed at Le Cafe Royal and there was a waiter for whom I had the hots. Remember those little white shorts and peach shirts?

I knew he was married and kept my feelings to myself. On the day I left , I was waiting for my taxi and he was working. A falang arrived; his brief conversation amounted to when and where. The waiter told him.

That's all it took. I wish I could say that I learnt my lesson. But I stayed exactly the same. To be honest, we are what we are. when it comes to this issue.

I totally feel the same way!! I was planning to make a move on project # 1 for weeks already.. 

I've already seen him last Saturday but I still didn't make a move. Actually, I already walked past his kiosk last Sunday but decided to come back and finally made the move..

I worry about getting punched, outed or rejected too but then it takes is some courage, I guess..

A neat trick I learned is giving out a note with a small message, your number/line and a bill (100, 500 or 1000 THB) then just walk away and wait if the guy texts or not.

I've read tons of success stories with this approach back in the Philippines. Personally, out of around 20 people I did this to back in the Philippines, I've only had one success with a straight security guard at a hardware store.

Not sure how well this would work in Thailand though.

5 minutes ago, chum_soccer said:

A neat trick I learned is giving out a note with a small message, your number/line and a bill (100, 500 or 1000 THB) then just walk away and wait if the guy texts or not.

I've never seen the need to start trying this, whilst the phone apps work so well.   Including the hybrid model of spotting the guys on the street and contacting them on the apps.

22 minutes ago, z909 said:

I've never seen the need to start trying this, whilst the phone apps work so well.   Including the hybrid model of spotting the guys on the street and contacting them on the apps.

Hmm true .. but this option is for those like me who only fancy straight guys much more straight guys who does not do this for a living or hasn't done it with another guy .. Trust me, there are a lot of straighties out there who would do this for the right amount.

You'd be surprised sometimes to find out that the guys whom you think would never ever do it, would say yes..

There's one straight half american college student before from one of the most expensive colleges back in Manila who agreed to do it for 18,000 pesos (around 12000 THB). Turned it down though since it was too much. He even proposed that we can stagger the payment but then it is still too much haha...