Olddaddy

Getting a facial

Coming up to the big 60 next year !

Time has gone quick ... unfortunately 😂

Usually I keep a bucket list  to be done when I go to Asia every year, 

New spectacles, facials, dentist , foot care, medical check up etc 

anyone know a place either in Pattaya or Bangkok that does facials?

I mean the skincare one ,before anyone has any dirty thoughts😂

Also I will need to see the dentist probably in Pattaya or Bangkok, I need a Root canal unfortunately and a crown on top of that ,any personal recommendation on a good dentist?

Just wondering if any of you guys regularly exercise nowadays or you have let that part of your life go?

Coming up to my next trip in a few weeks to Thailand I thought I would hit the gym....everyday !

Unfortunately overtraining has given me the flu,so that didn't work out to well 😁

I had a fantastic experience at a dental clinic (Smile Dental?) in Siam Paragon shopping centre. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

I also get a facial (of the tyoe you're talking about!) when I go to Thailand. In  Bangkok you'll find lots at Siam Paragon. In Pattaya there are lots in Royal Garden and Central Festival shopping centres. 

As for exercise, I go for a walk every day. I live on the coast and there is a walking path right across the road that goes all the way along the coast for kilometres. I put on my headphones and off I go. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:08 PM, Olddaddy said:

Coming up to the big 60 next year !

Time has gone quick ... unfortunately 😂

Also I will need to see the dentist probably in Pattaya or Bangkok, I need a Root canal unfortunately and a crown on top of that ,any personal recommendation on a good dentist?

Dr. Tapasit at AdenZa Dental in Pattaya is highly recommended. He does have another dentist who is an expert at root canals. Dr. Tappasit spent many years in the USA and speaks like an American.  

http://www.adenzadental.com/

On 6/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, Olddaddy said:

anyone know a place either in Pattaya or Bangkok that does facials?

I've been to Cutey and Beauty in Bangkok several times. After a woman at a foot massage place tried to go beyond my feet, I've decided whenever possible, I'd search out gay spots. I love the name and the boys are all cute. Great facials and other services. All legit - no extras.

https://www.cuteyandbeauty.com/