jason1975

Back in Bangkok after 2 years

6 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I would be staying at Le Meridien. I had opted for long term stay at Le Meridien which cost about 2200 baht per night. 

Le Meridien has been running a very good promotion (during my stay, 2900 baht per night including breakfast which is they say worth 800 bath and also 1000 bath hotel credit per day to spend on drinks, dinner and spa). You should try their Latest Recipe meals, which can be paid by hotel credit.

6 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I found forum member eating at G Bangkok with a muscular Thai guy. "Vinapu!" I said loudly! 

In fact, it was my first time meeting him but I felt i knew him because of the posts on this forum over the years.

How could you know it was him? Cuz he was with a muscular guy?

5 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I had dinner at Foodland Patpong and bought drinks and snacks from supermarket. I always stock up as I didn't want any potential guests in my hotel room at night to be famished.

Have any guests to your room ever walked out the door still hungry for more? ;)

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

one boyish looking guy with only a small tattoo on his chest. He's the smallest size among all the guys hence vinapu called him a twink when he reported in Tawan forum topic. He's what i would call a twunk - a twink who works out in gym. But very offable. In fact, he would be offed by customer at end of show.

Would you off him when you have a chance? It looks like we share the same taste so I may give this bar a try.

5 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Twunk boy at Tawan does ST only.

Work for me. I seldom did LT. Couldn't remember the last time I did.

3 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Oh, vinapu did mention that the boys call him Mr KFC. Thats how i spotted him quickly. And the fact that he was with a muscle boy confirm his identity for me!

Any chance he could be the actual Colonel Sanders in real life?
image.png.56d7d0760450c43a091e24aef70f472d.png

18 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Oh, vinapu did mention that the boys call him Mr KFC. Thats how i spotted him quickly. And the fact that he was with a muscle boy confirm his identity for me!

not only boys but also Ladies and ladyboy performer At Tawan"s  lip sync show. I was abused that way  at least 6-8 times this trip but I don't mind because indeed they called me Mr. KFC , not KFC guy or something 

21 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Morning of Day 2 was spent at hotel pool. But forgot to put sunblock so was sun burnt. This was why when I went to M-star Massage at about 4pm, i chose the aloe vera massage. I wanted aloe vera to soothe sun burnt skin. 900 baht for 1.5 hour. M-star massage is an all-male massage shop at soi 6. But it is not Arena or Prince. No choosing of guys and there is a rotation system. Only 3 guys when I was there because all the other guys were busy with customers. If only I had gone a bit later, i would have gotten a boyish looking guy seated in his mid-20s and playing on his phone. Instead, i got a guy in his 30s. He took me up the stairs. No available rooms on levels 2, 3 and 4. I saw a customer in towel walking to toilet on level 3. I ended up on top level 5 but these were rooms with shower inside. So good for me. But those steps. Massage was decent. Strong strokes. But massage guy wanted 2000 baht for extras otherwise tip for normal massage is 500 baht. I offered 1000 baht and in the end settled for 1200 baht. Extras was ok but massage guy was straight and so he wasn't sensual enough to make it a more erotic and enjoyable experience. After massage, i showered and went down the tricky stairs. Had to watch my head or else would have bumped against the low ceiling. I was offered jasmine tea and cold towel before leaving. When i came down, i saw the full complement of massage guys on their chairs. They had finished with their customers. About 10 of them, 3 of whom i took a liking. But i wouldn't go back. Not unless i get to choose my massage guy.

Is choosing masseur totally a no, or only during peak time? That was the case for prime, not able to choose when they were busy, but if u go when low season, u can choose on the ipad. 

3 hours ago, spoon said:

Is choosing masseur totally a no, or only during peak time? That was the case for prime, not able to choose when they were busy, but if u go when low season, u can choose on the ipad. 

I suspect no choosing allowed because it was busy time.

Not unless i get to choose my massage guy.

it reminded me that Namo ,  one of my most offed guys in human history  was actually assigned to me from rotation at Bangkok Massage.

So simply you got somewhat bad luck.

I'm not enemy of rotation system  as it gives a chance to everybody but like you I'd not return unless I have  a chance to choose the guy

At 9.30pm i headed off to New Twilight. Its bright LED display made it stand out in the dark soi. Impressive place. Big stage flanked on 3 sides by seats. Large and wide LED wall made the show later really spectacular. Better than Jupiter and Moonlight. Unfortunately guys were pretty average. No models. But according to mamasan, they are asking for 3000 ST and 4000 LT. Mamasan said can negotiate individually with guys to go down to 2500 ST and 3500 LT. But bar fine is only 300 baht!

6 boys on rotation on stage. Jeans but shirtless. There was a group of free spending Chinese customers. They already had 4 boys seated with them and several bottles opened. I took a seat at the corner and mamasan showed me the drinks menu. I liked the place's vibes and 2 of the 6 boys already appealed to me. I had a feeling i would be spending quite some time here so I decided to get a bottle of Jim Bean. 3500 baht with free mixers. And there was complimentary platter of potato chips and nuts. The previous night, i had spent 1600 baht on 2 beers and 2 drinks for guy at Tawan.

I find an idea of negotiation boy's tip with mamasan very strange to put it mildly.  Why not to do it directly with service provider ?

I think thy tried to institute model model so to speak as it was justification given to me for inflated LT (5000 )  tip requested by gut in the beginning of my last trip , but for lack of models they gave up on that. My guy hired then two weeks later was seen in the Jupiter stage.

I'm pretty sure guys will go 2000 St , 3000 LT ( that I'm very f....g sure ) and be grateful , everything above will be mamasan cut. Off fee I paid on Saturday was 500 so possibly they have different fees on weekends and weekdays?

I agree  that NewTwilight has good vibe and deserves success. They treat employees well . Boy's cut on drink price is generous 140. And boys like to work there  as per  guy I offed.

Only thing to watch on next visit is some waiters tend to plant themselves beside you uninvited and expect drink and ask for tip, this part I did not like.

As for buying guy 2 drinks  at Tawan next time consider leaving him with just one and tip him higher for sitting with you instead., Yes , bars want to make money  money but so do boys. Specially guy you were sitting with is particularly deserving type ( single father, mother abandoned child , now raised by his parents, he sends money regularly which I learned from third party source - waiter in restaurant I frequent often and know from  soi Twilight times turned out to be his 1st cousin )

26 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I find an idea of negotiation boy's tip with mamasan very strange to put it mildly.  Why not to do it directly with service provider ?

I think thy tried to institute model model so to speak as it was justification given to me for inflated LT (5000 )  tip requested by gut in the beginning of my last trip , but for lack of models they gave up on that. My guy hired then two weeks later was seen in the Jupiter stage.

I'm pretty sure guys will go 2000 St , 3000 LT ( that I'm very f....g sure ) and be grateful , everything above will be mamasan cut. Off fee I paid on Saturday was 500 so possibly they have different fees on weekends and weekdays?

I agree  that NewTwilight has good vibe and deserves success. Only thing to watch on next visit is some waiters tend to plant themselves beside you uninvited and expect drink and ask for tip, this part I did not like.

As for buying guy 2 drinks  at Tawan next time consider leaving him with just one and tip him higher for sitting with you instead., Yes , bars want to make money  money but so do boys. Specially guy you were sitting with is particularly deserving type ( single father, mother abandoned child , now raised by his parents, he sends money regularly which I learned from third party source - waiter in restaurant I frequent often and know from  soi Twilight times turned out to be his 1st cousin )

Yes i agree that buying 1 drink and giving higher tip would be better for guy but it didn't occur to me then.

Different off fees on different days? Something new for me.

It's possible that mamasans inflate ST and LT tips for boys when communicating with new customers. But it doesn't matter to me. I doubt i will ever off anyone from the stage. There's only one guy for me from the bar. I am simply infatuated with him! Can't wait to kiss him later!

1 minute ago, jason1975 said:

It's possible that mamasans inflate ST and LT tips. But it doesn't matter to me. I doubt i will ever off anyone from the stage. There's only one guy for me from the bar. I am simply infatuated with him! Can't wait to kiss him later!

too bad I'm already home as I 'm be curious who that waiter is and I'd be first in bar when they opened tonight to check , lol

23 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I also prefer direct discussion with the service provider, preferably excluding the mamasan from the entire process.    Therefore I benefit from eye contact, spotting if there's any hesitation in the reply from the service provider and so on.

Of course, this means I'm investing in a boy drink before having a clue what the boy might do, but it usually works out.