jason1975

Back in Bangkok after 2 years

3 minutes ago, reader said:

Glad to hear you had good experience at K-Man. My two sessions there were the two best massages of trip so far.

I find you can depend on what to expect at K-Man. Only surprises there are happy ones.

Very happy surprises!

10 hours ago, reader said:

Glad to hear you had good experience at K-Man. My two sessions there were the two best massages of trip so far.

I find you can depend on what to expect at K-Man. Only surprises there are happy ones.

+1

Day 7 was a Saturday and I spent the day at Chatuchak. Came back to hotel for afternoon nap. Hungry after i woke up so went for early dinner. On way back, passed by Hotmale bar so had a beer. 140 baht only. It was 7 plus and soi was dark. Dreamboys did not switch on outside lights. Several gay tourists walked into soi and looked at stairs leading to Freshboys. Too early, come back later, the Hotmale waiters told them. Chatted the Hotmale waiter who served me. From Laos. He worked at bar the past 2 years through Covid. He was busy getting bar ready for the night so I couldn't chat more with him. Freshboys Laos guy whom I offed 2 nights ago walked past with friend. I offered to buy them beer but they said they were late. They had to grab dinner and report to bar. His friend was also from Laos. Tall and handsome. @Min had eyes on him when we were at Freshboys together. I thought of a threesome with both Laos guys but seeing how straight they were, i doubt they would agree to the idea.

Went back to hotel to rest. At 9.30pm went to Jupiter. Similar to Moonlight. Pay 400 baht at entrance for one drink. There was a singer singing to about 15 customers spread throughout the seats. I was given seat on a stool with table facing front of stage. It wasn't the sofas in front. Those are reserved for bottle service or regular customers. I recognise the singer. It was Poppy. Before Covid, he used to sing with another guy PJ. Now he sings alone from 9.30pm to 10.30pm when the show starts and he sings again from midnight to 2am (yes, Jupiter opens till that late!) with a new young singer named Jay. Jay and Poppy are so different. Jay is taller and muscular and dressed like a rapper. But he can sing and somehow their combination managed to work. Before show started at 10.30pm, i asked mamasan to help me inform Poppy that i would like to talk to him. Poppy came over. I showed him a photo of me and him and PJ from 2020 and he remembered me. He sings now on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday. I was glad to see him again. I gave him a 500-baht note to show my appreciation for his singing.

Some interesting characters at Jupiter tonight. A lone Chinese lady was at VIP sofa surrounded by mamasans and a Jupiter guy. At front seats sofas were 2 separate Asian customers with one Jupiter guy each. One of them is Thai and he had bottle service. He would stay all the way until closing time. The other, i wasn't sure whether is Thai or not, but throughout the night he was chatting with his Jupiter guy about the other Jupiter guys as they paraded on stage and down the runway. He would invite a guy down and the three of them would chat while watching the show. He didn't have bottle service. He only had 2 drinks for himself and his guy. I think about 5 different guys sat down to chat. Finally, after the show at midnight, he found the right guy and 3 of them left for a threesome.

I left at 1.30am. Soi 4 was dark. Circus was shuttered and lights were off. Balcony's lights were dimmed and there were some customers drinking but no music. I walked towards Silom Road and saw that all bars were closed. The only bar still operating was Jupiter. They must have special clearance to operate beyond midnight. I turned into Soi Patpong. The girlie gogo bars King's Castle and Radio City were still operating. I could glimpse girls still pole dancing on stage through the partially opened doors. So probably the larger bars could somehow pay to close later.

I passed by the pool parlour. It was full! And guess what. Former guy now current waiter P was playing pool with another guy and a pool girl. I knocked on the window. P saw me and came out to say hi. Apparently, the staff of Circus went there to play pool after closing the restaurant. I told P i was glad to see him. He asked me to go to Circus tomorrow. I shall see how.

I went back to hotel room. No Jupiter guy. Then it hit me. Why didn't I ask P back? (Facepalm!)

When the regular customers get bottle service like that, I'm thinking they must tip in cash for guys to drink with them rather than having to order single drinks for them. Otherwise, there really isn't much an advantage to them to flock around a customer like that, no?

I ordered bottle service before but didn't really get much attention. Guess I should bring a visible stack of 100s next time to entice more drinking buddies to stop by.

@jason1975I'm guessing when all the singing is happening, the Jupiter guys are back in jeans drinking with customers?

5 minutes ago, flashbarryallen said:

When the regular customers get bottle service like that, I'm thinking they must tip in cash for guys to drink with them rather than having to order single drinks for them. Otherwise, there really isn't much an advantage to them to flock around a customer like that, no?

I ordered bottle service before but didn't really get much attention. Guess I should bring a visible stack of 100s next time to entice more drinking buddies to stop by.

@jason1975I'm guessing when all the singing is happening, the Jupiter guys are back in jeans drinking with customers?

I think you will have lots of attention if you have lady companion. Haha

Yes, after midnight, they don't parade anymore so they don't have to wear regulation jeans. Some of them really look fashionable and good in their own clothes.

@jason1975So true about the lady friend! Alas, it's for this reason that I'm starting to think most of my offs will be from Tawan this trip (2 days until I fly out from Changi!) Without a lady friend with me, I was flanked on either side by two handsome guys on my last trip to Tawan and I'll never forget how friendly they were. I've never had that experience anywhere else in BKK.

50 minutes ago, flashbarryallen said:

@jason1975So true about the lady friend! Alas, it's for this reason that I'm starting to think most of my offs will be from Tawan this trip (2 days until I fly out from Changi!) Without a lady friend with me, I was flanked on either side by two handsome guys on my last trip to Tawan and I'll never forget how friendly they were. I've never had that experience anywhere else in BKK.

I concur with you and @vinapu Tawan is the friendliest gay bar in Bangkok. 

5 hours ago, spoon said:

Doesn't hurt to ask 😉

reading jason's narrative I wanted to say the same but you were first, benefits of time difference , LOL

But yes, we should leave our pre-conceived notions about straight / gay issue ( how straight is straight guy making himself available to men in a boy bar? ) There are tiny twinks who will be top only and hunks who bottom because they like. So yes, ask discretely and if you don't like the answer , try again next time.

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I was given seat on a stool with table facing front of stage. It wasn't the sofas in front. Those are reserved for bottle service or regular customers.

so they started that BS of reserving seats again !

2 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

they may be ordered by managament to join if client is well paying regular. Years ago I had similar case in Tawan, boy abandoning me to drink with another guy