jason1975

Back in Bangkok after 2 years

If anyone is worried that @jason1975is without off on that night, don't worry, *spoiler alert* he has handsome company this evening...and no it's not me...I'm just his little silly American puppy dog he has to take care of. 

I won't spoil any of the festivities from today, but I will tell you that @jason1975is definitely one of my favorite people now. He's like the perfect brother I can say and do anything, even though I know he wishes I wasn't so chaotic. 

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

...we made our way into Dreamboys....... But music was really loud.

I also gave a tip to the same boy but boy took my hand to stuff it into his blue briefs. We both need to have more practice to do THE VINAPU TUCK. @vinapu take note, I didn't give the name. It was@flashbarryallen who suggested the name!

No chance to off anyone for me today.

sound volume is always problem at Dreamboys and to a bit lesser degree at Jupiter too

I like the name , no need to assign the blame. By adding THE I even feel elevated above my weight in those matters. As you see, even boy felt he need to give you some tutoring.

At earliest chance try VINAPU COCTAIL, 60 % of gin and 40% of gin.

I tip that way in most cases for two reason , selfish and practical. Selfish because I want to have some feel for my money, practical because I usually tip guy with a view of possible off in the future, however distant and deep tuck allows me assess presence of pubic hairs, I don't like guys clean shaven THERE.

If bar was closed suddenly or even just closed it means boys will slowly dissipate  but may congregate here and there; there's your chance on any night with bonus of avoiding drink and off fee. Just walk with eyes opened and you may catch somebody suitable. In fact this is modus of operandi of one of our members, recently quite quiet. He likes the hunt,  money saving it's just side effect.

But from @flashbarryallen narrative it looks that you utilized my advice before even it was given and I'm glad to see that.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

sound volume is always problem at Dreamboys and to a bit lesser degree at Jupiter too

Top tip:  Sit outside Jupiter, across the street and a couple of doors up.  The sound volume is is usually reasonable. 

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

At earliest chance try VINAPU COCTAIL, 60 % of gin and 40% of gin.

Too fancy for my tastes.    

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

If bar was closed suddenly or even just closed it means boys will slowly dissipate  but may congregate here and there; there's your chance on any night with bonus of avoiding drink and off fee. Just walk with eyes opened and you may catch somebody suitable. In fact this is modus of operandi of one of our members, recently quite quiet. He likes the hunt,  money saving it's just side effect.

But from @flashbarryallen narrative it looks that you utilized my advice before even it was given and I'm glad to see that.

Thanks for handy advice but last night I didn't approach any guy outside bar. Police was there. What @flashbarryallen refers to is today which was a good day. I got to know a really interesting new friend and I got to spend time with old friend.

I asked Alex whether he would go out with me for karaoke. He was shy and non-commital. "Ask Aung. Aung likes to sing also." What! Quiet and reserved Aung is a closet karaoke singer? To prove it, Alex showed me a video on his handphone. It showed a private karaoke room and yes, Aung was singing. @paulsf Please take note! Anyway I managed to get Alex and Aung to tentatively agree to go to karaoke with me in December. Alex is busy moving to new apartment on his off day tomorrow and Friday and Saturday their boss doesn't allow them to miss work. At about 7pm my boyfriend T arrived. He was so sweet to agree to go to Tawan tonight with me even though he is not into muscle guys. T saw Alex and they started talking. They are old friends. Then I remembered they are from Myanmar. My chances of karaoke with Alex has improved significantly. I will get T to persude him! December karaoke with the two As and T!

4 hours ago, jason1975 said:

T was brutally frank when he scrutinise Jupiter guys. "Handsome but plastic surgery."

Indeed. I too saw quite a few nose jobs and chin jobs on Jupiter's runway.

4 hours ago, jason1975 said:

T and I accompanied @flashbarryallen back to Raya to make sure he got back safely. 

No wonder you guys hit it off like sisters separated at birth :)

Day 12 was a much quieter affair compared to previous crazy night at Tawan. After T left my hotel room at 11 in morning, I went for coffee at Starbucks while waiting for hotel staff to clean the room. Toilet tends to be in a mess when T overnights. Lo and behold who do I see at Starbucks but @flashbarryallen I thought he was already on his way to Pattaya but last minute his driver changed time. So we had half an hour to chit chat. We talked about AFIs (Area for improvment) to make future Jockstrap Nights better. My suggestion is to have a second host speaking in English. Eventually his driver arrived and off he went to Pattaya.

The rest of the day was spent slacking in hotel room. At the stroke of 9, I went off to Foodland for dinner and then to Hotmale beer bar. Alex was off. Aung was on duty by himself and there weren't any other customer so your truly could chat with Aung non-stop. Very funny fella. He says he loves watching Korean drama serials and after work, he would watch until 9am in the morning before finally sleeping!