jason1975

Back in Bangkok after 2 years

9 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I saw the handsome guy whom I offed last week and I motioned to him to sit with me. .... I paid for drinks, said goodbye to no-English guy and even gave him a tip.

you did right thing if you removed him from the scene

1 hour ago, flashbarryallen said:

After seeing the packed house at Boys Boys Boys last night, it reminded me that New Twilight will definitely need to amp up the sexiness of their shows. Even though BBB did have some ladyboy performances, at least half had eye candy backup dancers.

BBB has got the formula right...just give us boys being sexy. That's why it's called sexy boy show. Most performances had visible cocks and fake cumming (I paid careful attention to where sprays were coming from, and they were not from the usual location.) And the B Boy show is high energy fun. I can see why it was packed, though the music is too loud to the point where I won't be offing a guy from there. I now truly understand what @vinapu means.

Darn. I am seriously considering abandoning Bangkok altogether and just staying at Pattaya in December during Christmas trip.

@jason1975It certainly wouldn't be a bad decision. The only thing I would say is that most of the guys are quite heavily tattooed, which I don't mind at all. 

I think my favorite of the show was the celebration of Issan culture by having guys wear very very short versions of traditional sarongs, to the point where they were just obscene mini skirts. Essentially, this was a creative twist on a big cock shows and my favorite I've ever seen. 

Traditional music was played followed by participants going through the audience to collect tips, with good firm gropes being encouraged. 

Day 13. Wake up, Pool, brunch, leg massage, afternoon nap, netflix, dinner and finally to Hotmale beer bar. I managed to get the waiters to go to my room to drink after bar closing. Alas, at 11.45pm, one of the waiters said, "Sorry I cannot go drink with you. I have customer book me." What? He knew that I didn't believe him so he took his handphone out and showed me a bank app. 2000 baht transfer. To prove it was real, he pointed at the time of transfer. 11.39pm. Happy waiter went to get changed to meet his customer. Once one waiter backs out, the others also back out.

It was close to midnight and I believe I could still pop into any of the gogo bars and get an off. But I was so flummoxed by my ingreduos situation and I just decided to call it a night. Back in the room, close to 1 am, I got a message on Blued. This led to a Cambodian guy coming to my room via a few exchanges of messages. ST 2k. Nice guy and a lifesaver of Day 13.

29 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Alas, at 11.45pm, one of the waiters said, "Sorry I cannot go drink with you. I have customer book me." What? He knew that I didn't believe him so he took his handphone out and showed me a bank app. 2l000 baht transfer. To prove it was real, he pointed at the time of transfer. 11.39pm. Happy waiter went to get changed to meet his customer. Once one waiter backs out, the others also back out.

It was close to midnight and I believe I could still pop into any of the gogo bars and get an off. But I was so flummoxed by my ingreduos situation and I just decided to call it a night. Back in the room, close to 1 am, I got a message on Blued. This led to a Cambodian guy coming to my room via a few exchanges of messages. ST 2k. Nice guy and a lifesaver of Day 13.

21000 or it was supposed to be 2000 ? 

I guess with money already transferred boy did not have a chance  than accept an order, still I'd be upset being in your place.

Strange kind if solidarity if others also backed up, this I wouldn't like even more , nor surprised that you were close to give up.

That the danger of patronizing the same bar or guys too often,  some are tempted to take us for granted.

Butterflying has it's advantages

To add on, a summary of my trip.

Bars visited (8) - Jupiter, Moonlight, New Twilight, Freshboys, Dreamboys, Banana Bar, Hotmale, Tawan

Massages (3) - M-Star Massage, K-Man Massage, I-Come Massage

Guys (6) - 1 regular, 4 from bars, 1 from Blued app

And I met some forum members in person and we had a really good time chatting and hanging out together!

49 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

To add on, a summary of my trip.

Bars visited (8) - Jupiter, Moonlight, New Twilight, Freshboys, Dreamboys, Banana Bar, Hotmale, Tawan

Massages (3) - M-Star Massage, K-Man Massage, I-Come Massage

Guys (6) - 1 regular, 4 from bars, 1 from Blued app

And I met some forum members in person and we had a really good time chatting and hanging out together!

Jockstrap Parties (1)

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

but now that it was long time, we could make it a romantic overnighter.

. End of Day 14 and end of my trip report. 

finally you came to your senses and did long time

thank you for your report and for finding time right after arrival to say hallo.

Have a safe trip home !

I noticed an interesting cafe diagonally opposite I-Come Massage and I went in. It was a cafe that sold cannabis infused tea and cakes. Being curious, I ordered one ice tea and one slice of chocolate cake.

I wouldn't touch such stuff.   Too much chocolate. 

But one hour later back at the hotel, I started getting high.

Thanks for warning us.  I'd wrongly assumed such things were a marketing gimmick, with insufficient cannabis to get a flea stoned.

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I feel like giving feedback to the cafe - maybe they should lower the level of cannabis in their chocolate cake!

The 1st time I ate an edible, I ate the whole thing, like a dessert. Followed by 8 hrs of unpleasantness.....My friends that eat them all the time, were laughing. Because supposedly you eat it in little pieces over time to keep the buzz going. It's like drinking a bottle of Vodka all at once instead of taking the drinks in a little at a time....how they explained it to me.

I won't try them again....probably.

20 minutes ago, floridarob said:

The 1st time I ate an edible, I ate the whole thing, like a dessert

if a first you don’t succeed …..

this is common - you need to look at recommended dose and do 1/3 to start & wait one hour before more.  If drinking - do not do edibles after any alcohol.  You can start in reverse & take it slow - meaning do the edible, wait 30 minutes, then drink a little.

alcohol mixed with too much edible is a recipe for a very bad time. being too stoned is very unpleasant. Being too stoned & drunk is even worse.

edibles (indica) are really best for sex as it will heighten your senses & make your orgasms more powerful.  that’s a fact.  it takes very little edible to get to that point. 

On 6/17/2022 at 10:14 PM, flashbarryallen said:

And the B Boy show is high energy fun. I can see why it was packed, though the music is too loud to the point where I won't be offing a guy from there. I now truly understand what @vinapu means.

it's nice that the B boys still get to perform. I always enjoyed them

11 hours ago, floridarob said:

The 1st time I ate an edible, I ate the whole thing, like a dessert. Followed by 8 hrs of unpleasantness.....My friends that eat them all the time, were laughing. Because supposedly you eat it in little pieces over time to keep the buzz going. It's like drinking a bottle of Vodka all at once instead of taking the drinks in a little at a time....how they explained it to me.

I won't try them again....probably.

8 hours!

17 hours ago, Min said:

Quite a good number. I was afraid they were bleeding talents to other bars.

Actually there was quite a turnover the past two weeks. Some guys went to other bars and new guys came in and took over their numbers hence confusing to customers who wanted to find back the same guy.

18 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Actually there was quite a turnover the past two weeks. Some guys went to other bars and new guys came in and took over their numbers hence confusing to customers who wanted to find back the same guy.

Good, I may try them again next week