Min

Can we off one of the dancers from the show?

I was in M2M, Jomtien Complex, tonight to watch their Monday show. It was good, highly energetic as usual. There is one dancer who looks hot and I think he's also the best dancer of the night. Probably even has some formal training in dancing the way he moves and pirouettes. Just wonder if we have a chance to off a performer from a show? Anybody here tried it?

image.thumb.png.cdfa4eb7b37ad2747923abbfcf231bef.pngimage.thumb.png.492174d1cf9c31d0f3c788552dee79f6.pngimage.thumb.png.0e7d5cf1bca5c974231aeca8d9a47751.pngimage.thumb.png.d11cf4eafd9da0ef993861c2c6e24c0a.png

I would ask the waiter if that particular dancer is available.

Or maybe even ask if he is available to drink with you a short timeย 

Its not as easy as it sounds I know, I have done it myself and I usually get a waiter who doesn't understand what I'm saying .

I did it once at The Venue a few years ago and asked if a particular dancer was available only to have the waiter think I wanted him !๐Ÿ˜†

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

I would ask the waiter if that particular dancer is available.

Actually I did the last time I was in M2M before Covid. Asked the waiter about a different dancer (who is also in the show tonight) if "he goes with customers". The waiter said he didn't know so I tipped him to get the dancer to talk to me. He literally dragged the poor boy from backstage :)ย but since the boy didn't speak a word of English, we just smiled at each other for a few awkward seconds and that was that.

Going by the pics of the gorgeous guy,he does look a bit older so I imagine he speaks relatively good English.

I guess you could even try walking up to the stage and tipping him including your contact number or even inviting him for a drink later.

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

yes, that red note is great ice melter , it signalizes to guy that you like him and options are available

Though the only thing it takes to walk to the stageย  is confidence๐Ÿ˜‰and come to think of it in a real life way ,I probably couldn't bring myself to do it ๐Ÿ˜I would be embarrassed with everyone watching !

I would need a few pints first.๐Ÿฅณ

Min, I hope you can contact him, it's possible they also have a FB page ?

15 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Though the only thing it takes to walk to the stageย  is confidence๐Ÿ˜‰and come to think of it in a real life way ,I probably couldn't bring myself to do it ๐Ÿ˜I would be embarrassed with everyone watching !

I would need a few pints first.๐Ÿฅณ

Min, I hope you can contact him, it's possible they also have a FB page ?

Actually, post show, all the performers lined up in front of the bar for pictures, so if you want to tip and talk to any of them, that would be a good time to do it. Too bad, at that point, I had a boy from Hornet who came to my hotel (located just across the alley from the bar) but somehow got lost. So I had to rush out to find him. And then there was this drag queen from the show, who seemed to take a special interest in me for some reasons. Between her stopping me for chat, keeping an eye out for the boy, and using google translation to talk to him on Line, I was in no mind to ask for the dancer's contact.