Canadianbtmguy

Sao Paulo early June 2022

First tip: beware of flights to VCP. Although Azul flights include a free bus to Sao Paulo, which I did not research, but kind of assumed would be like half-hourly or at least hourly, are surprisingly infrequent. Made a bad decision in hindsight to check out the Priority Pass lounge (talk about perennial dashed expectations!) on arrival and just missed the bus to Barra Funda. The next one was an hour and a half later, and that to CGH airport. I was tempted to title this topic. "Flight lands at noon at VCP; will I make it to the saunas?)

Still, it was nice to wait outside the terminal, where the weather was back in my comfort zone (70F) from the ever-increasing heat and humidity of Rio.

From my informant (a short slender twink at Lagoa, not at all my type, but friendly and speaks English fluently), The schedule at Lagoa is: Fri and Sat busiest, Sun hit or miss, Mon surprisingly busy, Tues slowest, Weds picking up a little, Thurs pretty busy. For those sauna lovers short on time, it seems that Rio's 2 best days are SP worst, so could fit together nicely. As for the boys...what to say. There are A LOT of very large to huge cocks attached to short slender bodies (which gives me a sort of weird quasi-pedo vibe, but some surely like this). Some of these have handsome faces, most are pure dick plays. Very few guys with really good bodies (for me, idiosyncratically, good body means tallish at least 5'10", there are a few guys with short good bodies, (including one with huge thick cock) but not even so many of those. 

In my previous Rio posts I referred to a West-African-looking guy, who was absent on my last day in Rio at 202 (he seems to have very good attendance...). Well, I walk into Lagoa Thursday and...there he is. Now he is the star of Lagoa. (speaking of star, he has a large star of David tattoo on his chest, which can further aid identification). Apparently his gf lives in Sao Paulo and he is in town because it is his birthday Sunday. I mishear him that he will turn 24, which seems prefectly reasonable, and is only revealed as an error when he shows me a picture of his 12 year old daughter. He's actually turning 34. Shows absolutely no sign of decline physically. Maybe a bit in the stamina tho, I said that if I went again with him, I didn't know whether it would be like the first 2 great times or the last boring one. He said that he had already cum twice that night and was tired. Apology accepted and I went with him again. Very good.

A couple of muscle boys there look kind of steroidy in the sense that their skin seems stretched too tight, like they are almost popping out of their skin before it has a chance to adjust. Talk to both of them, they are ok, but the steroidy thing kind of a turn off. There is another more appealing tall, very white sort of Eastern-European looking kind of guy (kind of the other extreme to the west-african guy. He is tall muscular, almost slightly soft muscles compared to the steroid ones, not a Bel Ami face, but not too bad either. He seems oddly low energy, though, which portends ill for his performance. Dick is not super long, but thick. (He once got it hard and showed it off in the shower, but otherwise he does not display it). But despite nodding and smiling at him--twice--which most GPs would pounce on far less encouragement he hasn't said hello. Nor have I seen him smile yet. I guess I will have to approach him. Even if he is inauspicious as a bad lay, I will probably still give it a roll before I leave because he is really the only other guy there besides the west-African guy who really appeals to me.

If any of you guys are in SP please let me know. I will go to Lagoa tonight. I usually have my phone at hand in its identifiable lime green case, or just send a message here. ;) Probably will skip Lagoa tues and wednesday (prob back on thursday before my night flight to MIA) and go for the online scort ads. Have to force myself to rise above analysis paralysis (there are sooo many, how to choose?) Looking for the perfect guy, I will never find (actually I did in Brasilia a few years ago); have to just pick one I really like and hurdle the FOMO of finding the perfect one. May also hit the massage places, Inhouse has some appealing guys. Not really much for massage per se though, I have to reread the post as far as how cumbersome it is to go beyond massage...

1 hour ago, Canadianbtmguy said:

Anyone know a good "motel" in the Frei Caneca/Bela Vista area (near Lagoa)? Last time went to one suggested by the GP but it was pretty far

This is question that has been discussed extensively here.  Again, some simple searching on your end will find it.  

The guys at Lagoa recommend a place very close by - within 10 minutes walk.  You should ask one of them - they all know it and will show it to you from their phones.  You wouldn’t find it otherwise because it won’t come up on a search of “motels”

• Members
5 hours ago, Canadianbtmguy said:

Anyone know a good "motel" in the Frei Caneca/Bela Vista area (near Lagoa)? Last time went to one suggested by the GP but it was pretty far

When Club Rainbow was in Hotel LaGuardia (Frei Caneca, 902; hotel entrance around corner at Peixoto Gomide, 154) I took strippers for a break in short-time rooms; that feature may still be available. Basic but clean and good bathroom. 

There is an “official” listing almost beside it, Luver Hotel (Frei Caneca, 963). Often one can simply Google an area/district word along with ‘guia de motéis’ to find a listing, though it would need to be somehow registered with the site. Perhaps that would suggest meeting a standard. The site also has an app but likely requires local SIM card. 

[I intended this as 4th paragraph] He may not eat and shit in the same place; in other words may not have transactional sex where Valentines Day (this weekend in Brazil) may be booked with his woman.

Obviously your prospective date may veto a place for the sake of his anonymity, etc, or if he feels it is only hetero-friendly. And there are other options scattered throughout board threads but no comprehensive listing AFAIK. 

https://m.guiademoteis.com.br/sao-paulo/zona-sul/moteis/Luver-Hotel

just in case you need a motel near Lagoa - the boys recommend 

Bela Cintra Stay by Atlantica Residences, 521 Bela Cintra 

it’s not a “motel” by definition & does not come up in those type searches

I preferred the comfort of my own hotel once they were vetted at the sauna. enjoy - I’m envious ;)

• Members
On 6/6/2022 at 6:23 PM, scott456 said:

June, July are the cold months in Sao Paulo, and indoor heating does not exist.

But, I suppose some people like the cold/cool weather.

Especially when one is coming from the desert in SOCAL. Today 113, tomorrow 115. I always liked to go to Brazil in July or August.

• Members
11 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

just in case you need a motel near Lagoa - the boys recommend 

Bela Cintra Stay by Atlantica Residences, 521 Bela Cintra 

it’s not a “motel” by definition & does not come up in those type searches

I preferred the comfort of my own hotel once they were vetted at the sauna. enjoy - I’m envious ;)

Yes, there have been lobby “sightings” there of a morning and it has been tagged in some stripper social media feeds.

AFAIK there is no short-time reduced price option that typically characterizes a ‘motel’; many foreigners are likely unaware of that concept anyway. So I believe it would be taking a room for the night without ambiguity about expectations in terms of who remains present waking up the next day. Therefore, it might simply be a good choice for a total trip duration hotel stay whether the guy stays overnight or is paid to vacate after you have had a good seeing to. Breakfast small talk avoidable as I believe it’s not included. 

It’s also where a well known stripper was found dead almost two years ago, reportedly with injection “works” present, apparently anabolic steroids at the least, after friends had not heard from him for a few days. He may have been living there. Could have been unintended. 

18 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Yes, there have been lobby “sightings” there of a morning

after the third Lagoa boy showed me that hotel as an off-site option, I checked the rates and it was something like $40us per night or less, making the cost negligible given upgrade from “motels” & 5 minute walk from Lagoa.

I wouldn’t stay there & use it as a base for SP - but would use it in lieu of hotels that don’t allow guests - or, won’t allow a specific guest for some reason.  I got the feeling that the boys preferred it as less obvious place for transactional sex and a known open guest policy.