Min

Quick question: Boy insists money before sex

Scene no but THE LOOK quite possibly yes. After off , particularly more than once,  boy may consider you as customer who owes him off every time he enters his bar. If he moves bars and you happen to be in his new place , same,  same.

While rarely it will lead to anything nasty  you may see him planting beside you uninvited, ordering drink before you were even consulted , in short acting like next off is sure thing in cards so we need to thread carefully not to inject any sense of loyalty unless we wish to. I found that playing diplomatic games won't work but blunt approach 'I will not off you tonight",  " I came today to off XXX " , "I'm not offing anybody " works the best 

8 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

District 10 is huge on google maps; do you mean more specifically the area around Nam Spa? https://g.page/namspa?share

It's Nấm spa (nấm means Mushroom in Vietnamese), a quite well-known men spa in HCM City.

You can just select any point in the central area of District 10 on the map and search for guys in the radius of 2 km, it should work. If you want to narrow it down further, then locate sub-district or ward 12 (phường 12, quận 10 in Vietnamese). Both Nam Spa and also Bi Spa (where the boy in the story mentioned earlier works) are located in that sub-district.

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

Scene no but THE LOOK quite possibly yes. After off , particularly more than once,  boy may consider you as customer who owes him off every time he enters his bar. If he moves bars and you happen to be in his new place , same,  same.

While rarely it will lead to anything nasty  you may see him planting beside you uninvited, ordering drink before you were even consulted , in short acting like next off is sure thing in cards so we need to thread carefully not to inject any sense of loyalty unless we wish to. I found that playing diplomatic games won't work but blunt approach 'I will not off you tonight",  " I came today to off XXX " , "I'm not offing anybody " works the best 

I suspect there are tips shared among the boys on how to deal with returning customers :) If you do this, if you do that whenever you see the customer, you'll have a better chance of a repeat.

I remember one Thai boy who worked as a waiter in the old Jupiter (when it was still at the place where Moonlight now is). I offed him from the bar and had great time. He was a newbie, just started working at Jupiter and it looked like I was his first customer, fresh and nice, did whatever I told him to do and was undemanding.

Then the second time when I told him to go straight to my hotel, I could tell his behavior changed. Asked for more money, asked for taxi fares, brought me a card with some English writing (most words misspelt, including my name) :), kept asking when I would see him again. Obviously, someone told him to do all kinds of stuff to win me over and more importantly get more money. He tried, but very awkwardly :( 

• Members
57 minutes ago, Min said:

It's Nấm spa (nấm means Mushroom in Vietnamese), a quite well-known men spa in HCM City.

You can just select any point in the central area of District 10 on the map and search for guys in the radius of 2 km, it should work. If you want to narrow it down further, then locate sub-district or ward 12 (phường 12, quận 10 in Vietnamese). Both Nam Spa and also Bi Spa (where the boy in the story mentioned earlier works) are located in that sub-district.

That does narrow it down perfectly, thanks a lot!

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

After off , particularly more than once,  boy may consider you as customer who owes him off every time he enters his bar. If he moves bars and you happen to be in his new place , same,  same.

I try to set the scene by telling bar boys I'm a butterfly and then not visiting the same gogo bar for several days after offing someone.    This is still not foolproof.

Meanwhile, on the phone apps, most lads I meet will typically chase for repeat business.   This is far easier to handle.    Some deserve & get regular repeat business & the others eventually get the message.  

1 hour ago, z909 said:

Meanwhile, on the phone apps, most lads I meet will typically chase for repeat business.   This is far easier to handle.  

easier because the distance but Ii find those messages " how are you today baby ?"  etc . annoying  . No win situation we need to bear with grin I guess