vinapu

Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022

4 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Surprisingly perhaps,  I see wasting or rather overspending money with room for substantial savings somewhere else as I have habit of inviting my guys for meals on both ends of off and orders some of them are placing would warrant restraining order. But somehow I like those meals, if only I can look at their faces and bodies in full light, LOL

Yes me too. I spend on meals and enjoy looking at my guys' faces as they eat.

18 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Yes me too. I spend on meals and enjoy looking at my guys' faces as they eat.

still we should be watching what they order, is not a bill which annoys me but fact that quite often they order more they will eat.

It's legacy of culture of communal eating , they tend to forget that I'm ordering , farang way , my own meal and likely won't share theirs specially when seafood is on the plate as I risk allergy bout and carry Zirtec with me all the time. Lesson learned

• Members
11 hours ago, vinapu said:

how many long times with hunks I get for that  in New York or London ? 1 1/2 ?

In NYC, for $800 you will find 0 long times with a hunk (which is also a pro).

They price themselves at $1000 or, more likely $ 1500 for an overnight. 

For 800 you could maybe get a grinder guy which does not do this as his job, but just wants some side money. 

On 6/12/2022 at 11:00 PM, vinapu said:

Not only skills are great  but he is quite handsome and very, very well furnished. So after massage was over we had our share of fun or at least certainly I had.

Phakin was one of the most memorable guys during my last trip. 

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/12116-introduction/?do=findComment&comment=330815

I am glad you were able to meet him too. i wanted to see him since my 12/2021 trip but i had to wait until my 3/2022 trip. 

1 hour ago, Tartegogo said:

In NYC, for $800 you will find 0 long times with a hunk (which is also a pro).

They price themselves at $1000 or, more likely $ 1500 for an overnight. 

For 800 you could maybe get a grinder guy which does not do this as his job, but just wants some side money. 

knowing that now I feel even better,  not that I would be travelling to NY to get laid anyways

On 6/15/2022 at 9:41 AM, vinapu said:

In the morning I got a Line from X asking if I need him today, hell sure I do , come at 2 ok ? he agreed.

Doesn't look like X's business in Samut Prakan was doing well

What surprised me, HC recognized me immediately even if we meet really only once and that was for short time only.

Mr. KFC may help.

Great idea, my first thought was Lao but he declined telling me he is shy to go with guy  he knows ,from the same bar.

Way to go, my tiny Lao boy, who I haven't met.

On 6/15/2022 at 9:56 AM, jason1975 said:

At this rate, i won't be surprised you complete the alphabet!

@vinapuif you ever need a Y, I know a willing Viet boy

On 6/14/2022 at 2:44 PM, vinapu said:

Flying in I had a moment when I thought those long flights are no longer for me so day may come, hopefully in 20, 30 years,  when I'll say no more

In my language there is saying something like "If KFC does not come Tawan anymore, Tawan must go to KFC".

Just coming up to reading this-nice surprise, just page 1 now. So 2 tiny comments:

1.Thai do not walk, Burmese do -and will even suggest it ´to save the cost for taxi´

2.its a well known fact from waiters/tresses that they remember the customer by what they order. In the tiny streetfood lookalike place (shack) where I usually went for lunch after a while they even kind of started to remember that tue=A, wed=B etc.-I did not dare to confuse them too much on that. But special requests are what they will remember most.

I´ ll now just keep the rest for later-spread out the pleasure.