vinapu

Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

I am intrigued by dancer guy L! How was it that you saw 4 dancers? I only saw 2 dancers accompanying the ladyboy singing during the 4 times I was at New Twilight!

they must change routine, there were 4 and it was upsetting me because 2 up front were obstructing , handsome as they were, my view of L

Thank you @vinapu for another fun-filled trip reports! Im enjoying thailand through your trips reports for now hehe. Hope when i do visit thailand whenever, things will be more of the same or better. Not just thailand, guys here are also increasing their tips/rate citing inflation as the reason. Some guys will drop down their rate quite quickly though while some sticks to their initial price. As im staying here, i can always find a diff guy other days and wait it out while taking my regulars meanwhile. But if im travelling, as long as it wont break my bank, i would be more lenient and follow my heart haha. 

1 month in dec, and 3 weeks in may/june, id say u have contributed significantly to thailand economy haha. 

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

So when I got this extremely bright idea in some moment of enlightenment I could easily whisper to his ear “ are we going back to the room?, I’ll tip you extra” only to receive smile and nod in response. It looks that my last day will be spent almost all in bed, not that I’m complaining.

An even more radical idea is "how about we do it right now, right here in this 7-star restaurant?" If that happened, your readers would not be complaining either.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

Jason came to say hallo and shake hands and I had impression in K he liked what he saw asking me where I got him from. Being discreet gentleman I whispered where from.

Can't get more discreet than that

7 hours ago, Min said:

You sound like just one of his boys.

5 hours ago, z909 said:

"When you come back to Thailand ?"

you both right, I  had those questions toward end of trip and already few guys Lined me with the same after I returned home.

It must be my charm , otherwise why they would ask ?

But sadly there was one of them who did not ask me that and did not offer Line exchange  and my heart is still bleeding

7 hours ago, Min said:

An even more radical idea is "how about we do it right now, right here in this 7-star restaurant?" If that happened, your readers would not be complaining either.

Readers perhaps not but what about staff and patrons in establishment of such elevated repute ?

It's not my style anyways, I don't blend eating and knitting

8 hours ago, 10tazione said:

... on the last day I always have that strange happy-sad feeling of "I am happy to return home" and at the same time "I am in love with Thailand and don't want to go home".

I always believe that optimal  day of return should be next after first day of trip when we felt bored.

Definitely it was not  case this trip in view of how late I found L and even before  finding him  I did some checking on possible extension but price was bit steep at almost half of what I paid already  so I let it go.

Yes , I'm in love with Thailand or to be exact , with Thai vacations and will go there again. I would even without boy part , as hard as it to imagine that !

Because of distance , while being there I feel so removed from daily chores and routine that this itself is making trips worthwhile. And where else I can have daily breakfast in 7 star establishment for equivalent of bus ticket at home ?

Not to mention luxuriating in rooms of size of half of my condo if not bigger  for price of windowless broom closet in NY or London ?

9 hours ago, reader said:

I think we’re all in awe of your resilience and energy reserve.

Thanks for sharing your adventures and friendship during this your longest trip.

It was fun to meet you on several occasion that trip and I have feeling we will meet there again this year.

It was not my longest trip, one in December was but this one is firmly in 2nd place when comes to length.

As for resilience and energy  it has two sources : fine dining as mentioned just above and desire to utilize vacation time to the max while knowing where to stop - vide my last day spent almost all in bed with unexpected result- almost no jet lag upon return home. 

Thank you so much for your latest trip report @vinapu Really enjoyed reading your adventures daily and I also learned a lot about Thailand through your experiences.

Do let us know the exact dates of your next trip this year in 2022 and next year in 2023 and I am sure those of us who are in Thailand at the same time as you would love to meet you for drinks or meals. Some of us might even look at your dates and specially book a trip just to see you (and the current guy with you for the day).

I did not stay for dinner with you and your guy when I met you three Sundays ago as it was your last night in Thailand and I wanted you to enjoy it with him. Anyway, there wasn't enough space to squeeze in a seat as your muscle guy was so big!

1 hour ago, Vessey said:

I enjoyed every day's account,

I was particularly impressed that you never dwelt on any minor setbacks and disappointments and instead got on with the business of enjoying the next day to the full; that should be a lesson for us all on how to get the most out of our holidays.

I hope you mean it, I read my old reports once- twice a year and I think they are bit too dry in comparison of other's writings but that's my style I guess. 

Not dwelling on setbacks is also my style and on vacations like those it's easy as usually next day or even next guy or meeting with our members brings consolation.

Yes there were few but somehow  almost all were mitigated. Guy buying drinks for his friend on my account performed very well on close encounter in the room, two massages without afters at least were good massages and waiting for inevitable which did not materialize had it's moments too. One LT which at first I considered epic disaster after I come  to my senses with help of member who put me in place,  on further reflection turned out not to be bad at all, just a case of exceeded expectations exclusively on my side,  so really as you said above  - minor issues if at all and certainly overshadowed by many exciting and very pleasant moments.

Only regret I have is not employing that Grindr masseur more often but whose fault was that ? Just mine. Obvious case that at times WE SHOULD think with our cock indeed , leaving head just to carry our hat.

Wow Vinapu,

Great finale to your trip report.  You are a great report writer - I like your style.

I will finally retire to Thailand - I hope to be already moved to Jomtien during this September.

So, I hope that I can be one of the ones who gets to meet you and join your fan club - I love the camaraderie that develops between you and the various members of this forum.

I am hoping that I can learn from you when you will be next in Pattaya and Jomtien.

Cheers,

M.

30 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

....... Some of us might even look at your dates and specially book a trip just to see you (and the current guy with you for the day).

I did not stay for dinner with you and your guy when I met you three Sundays ago as it was your last night in Thailand and I wanted you to enjoy it with him. Anyway, there wasn't enough space to squeeze in a seat as your muscle guy was so big!

that I find hard to believe, after all everybody can see KFC at every corner but it's always fun to meet members  for drinks , boy comparison, dinner  and/ or bar visit even if I need to watch them screaming running from Tawan.

On another hand I understand that some prefer to by anonymous and prefer to to meet anybody. After all we have our own vacations there.

About future trips I will keep you posted and hope to be in the region this year again which almost inevitably requires Bangkok stopover. Thinking about beginning of year trip as well but a lots unknown  so far to be firm with plans including airfares raising steeply. Like with tip I have internal ceiling of how much I'm ready to fork out for that and even if it's quite liberal I tend to stick firmly to my ceilings.

I already commented that idea of dining in soi 4 that evening was bad one due to all that noisy Pride crowd so too bad we did not manage to squeeze place at the table for you. But look at bright side, next time we can pick up exactly where we left and have dinner here at G'Bangkok. Few guys I drag with me there all liked their Thai food too. K would be happy to know you  were impressed by his built as he is rightly proud of  good care he takes about himself.

29 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Great finale to your trip report.  You are a great report writer - I like your style.

I will finally retire to Thailand - I hope to be already moved to Jomtien during this September.

So, I hope that I can be one of the ones who gets to meet you and join your fan club - I love the camaraderie that develops between you and the various members of this forum.

I am hoping that I can learn from you when you will be next in Pattaya and Jomtien.

Long time no see you M. !

You were quiet for a while , I saw you lurking in the shadow but did not want to disturb you. Great to know your plans of retiring in LOS materialized. Next time I'll be there I make sure to see you. I owe you one. After all you were one who  made me curious about merits of 4 hands massage reporting from   long gone and forgotten Guy Spa in one of Sukhumvit sois.

See how you corrupted me ?, now I'm squeezing 3 boys to a bed,  twice in one trip !

May sound like BS but every time I take 4 hands ( last time in Classic Spa in  Chiang Mai in Dec ) I always think about  your introduction to the subject .

I also recall fondly your reports from your car trip with Woody and other guy from CM all the way down to Kanchanaburi, so no,  you are not forgotten in my little corner here.

I doubt you can learn anything from me, I only know how to squander money on boys but I doubt it's something you need tutoring on, LOL

So yes, next time I'm in Pattaya lets meet and finally shake hands after all those years !

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us. This post gives me a lot of updates since my last visit to Bangkok in 2017. Since the pandemic, many things have changed but I’m glad that this city still keeps things that I love for. Can not wait for my 4th trip to Thailand for 7 days, which will start from this Saturday. Your post is really inspired me. I love your openness and generosity. Hopefully I could find my own fun in this vacation doing different stuff with these gorgeous men and this beautiful city 😍😍😍.

Another epic trip.  And I love the way you in effect double your enjoyment by writing it up over a similar time period to the trip itself thereby reliving all the experience - and of course sharing with us.   You bring a very healthy and can do approach to having a great holiday in Thailand. 
It was great to overlap with you at the beginning of your travels and we will always have that time we had private viewing of the Grand Palace all to ourselves.  

11 hours ago, z909 said:

"When you come back to Thailand ?"

Should be "When you come back Thailand?" (sans the last preposition) ;)

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

But sadly there was one of them who did not ask me that and did not offer Line exchange  and my heart is still bleeding

and that idiot is...?