vinapu

Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022

Love Shameless Mack, 

See the old report from Bondi , time has gone quick 

I wonder what ever happened to the lovely 2 guys who owned Bondi,I think one was a air steward? I believe they were from the UK 

Didn't at one stage the Bondi was the former Venue?

Although this is an old report from 2011, it may still be a useful reminder not to accept, uncritically, products and services – or their pricing – from any vendor who flies the rainbow flag.

Yes someone just confirmed to me that the Bondi was once in the same building as The Venue?

But I do recall it being down towards the beach as well, I can't remember,I'm getting old now😂

I always found it strange two guys from the UK would name their hotel bar the same name as a famous Sydney beach 😊

10 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

In gogo bars most will not bottom, in massage parlours, about half will not. So, to avoid disappointment or unpleasantness later, it's important to settle this question beforehand. 

Do note that nearly all boys, even when they agree to bottom, will insist on protected sex.

From gogo bars, all will do short time, but some cannot do overnight (commitments early morning, for example) so if you're keen on long-time (overnight), ask first.

As for fees, some of us settle that in advance too, but some other members leave that unsaid. As a newbie, it may be better to settle that question in advance too at least until you're surer about the going rates.

Thank you

(And by the way thanks for your amazing map which I just found! (https://shamelessmacktwotravel.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/locality_map_4405_v2.png?w=1024 in case anyone missed.)

are Pattaya gogos more willing to bottom? I've heard they tend to run twinkier

2 hours ago, moistmango said:

My gawd, earth-shattering news (for me), and on my birthday and last day in Bangkok at that:

NDR 2022: Govt will repeal Section 377A, decriminalise sex between men | The Straits Times

Words are failing me here .. I'm no longer a criminal in the eyes of my own country. 

congratulations on your release from prison