vinapu

Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022

I think we all pay more than we like in special circumstances. But if we are satisfied with results then the experience was worth it.

We make decisions like that not I just our offs but in our everyday life. We can’t go back and un-spend those amounts so no sense dwelling on them.

It’s tomorrow that should concern us:

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

this even I remember, 2 fried eggs sunnyside, 2 toasts with jam and butter, orange juice and coffee

Lol 😆no it's omlet with yellow cheese vegetables salad toast pineapple juice and hot coffee.luckily you weren't the waitress back then .

3 hours ago, reader said:

I think we all pay more than we like in special circumstances. But if we are satisfied with results then the experience was worth it.

We make decisions like that not I just our offs but in our everyday life. We can’t go back and un-spend those amounts so no sense dwelling on them.

agreed. I mentioned that story just to show readers that at times we may have dilemma - we like guy but he seems to overshoot his expectancies.

If we go for it , we , like me in this case may be happy but have feeling we are too frivolous with resources. If we stick to our practices and decline or try to bargain down there's risk we miss or spoil the fun. I rather go for fun than for 2000 baht so it was easy decision and as we learn next day, worked out better than just hitting the sheets 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

agreed. I mentioned that story just to show readers that at times we may have dilemma - we like guy but he seems to overshoot his expectancies.

If we go for it , we , like me in this case may be happy but have feeling we are too frivolous with resources. If we stick to our practices and decline or try to bargain down there's risk we miss or spoil the fun. I rather go for fun than for 2000 baht so it was easy decision and as we learn next day, worked out better than just hitting the sheets 

I don't agree, 5000 for LT seems to me very exessive amount in this price I get guys in my country without all the efforts going to Thailand so I will decline it immediately without any hesitation.

3000 is the maximum I am willing to pay for LT .

29 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

I don't agree, 5000 for LT seems to me very exessive amount in this price I get guys in my country without all the efforts going to Thailand so I will decline it immediately without any hesitation.

U can get a guy overnight in your country for roughly usd150? Can i know where are you from? Maybe i want to visit if thats true.

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

yes but on pain of being impolite - who is asking you ? It was me who paid that after all and I was with the guy so I can assess if fee is excessive or not knowing what I got in exchange . You  can say is that it's a lot of money  and it's easy to get some company for much less but qualify expense ? Not enough information I'd say.

There are not many countries and probably none in the West where we can get 1st class guy for 5000 baht for the whole night, quick mutual   blow job in toilet on platform 5 perhaps yes,  but overnight?

Nothing wrong with setting ceiling , like yours 3000, mine simply is 2000 more perhaps because guys I like are somewhat rarer on the market . That's price ceiling we put on our dreams I guess. But by  setting such restriction we need to accept that we may be missing some really hot action with even hotter guys. 

9 minutes ago, vinapu said:

yes but on pain of being impolite - who is asking you ? It was me who paid that after all and I was with the guy so I can assess if fee is excessive or not knowing what I got in exchange . You  can say is that it's a lot of money  and it's easy to get some company for much less but qualify expense ? Not enough information I'd say.

The conversations we've had about this in the Brasil boards over the years.....But in Brasil, there seems to be a larger local market, much larger than tourists, that are the customers. So by foreigners coming in and paying huge amounts of money, it raises the expectations not only from the one that got paid the money, he tells his friends and so on.....then it upsets the "norm" for what everyone expects, even the guys of lesser qualities. Kind of like I see here negative comments about the Chinese buying up the place and taking all the action....stuff like that. Is one of the reasons I stay within the respected range of prices for off's, short time, and a rare overnight, I'm kind of frugal and live in Mexico....I go to Thailand for the culture and cuisine, btw :lolu:

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

There are not many countries and probably none in the West where we can get 1st class guy for 5000 baht for the whole night, quick mutual   blow job in toilet on platform 5 perhaps yes,  but overnight?

Nothing wrong with setting ceiling , like yours 3000, mine simply is 2000 more perhaps because guys I like are somewhat rarer on the market . That's price ceiling we put on our dreams I guess. But by  setting such restriction we need to accept that we may be missing some really hot action with even hotter guys. 

It is 1.30am in Bangkok and i just left Jupiter. I was quoted 4.5k to 5k for LT but I just couldn't bear to spend that amount. However, i must say that many Jupiter guys look really good!

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

It is 1.30am in Bangkok and i just left Jupiter. I was quoted 4.5k to 5k for LT but I just couldn't bear to spend that amount. However, i must say that many Jupiter guys look really good!

I couldn't bear to spend that amount too.

I won't be surprise if most of the days models whom insist this exessive fee aren't get off by clients.

5 hours ago, jason1975 said:

... i just left Jupiter. I was quoted 4.5k to 5k for LT but I just couldn't bear to spend that amount. However, I must say that many Jupiter guys look really good!

who quoted you ? mamasan or guys themselves ?  I'd never get mamasan involved in price negotiation unless befriended him before as they tend to inflate prices and then press guys to share the spoils. That's most common explanation I hear when I ask guys why they changed bars or massage joint

Based on my experience you did right thing by declining. I went for it and it did not really worked out as I dreamed, report in few days

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

I won't be surprise if most of the days models whom insist this excessive fee aren't get off by clients.

this is how market economy works. On another hand even 1 off per week at 5000 is still 20000 per month

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I went to Tawan . I wanted to off Dum who fortunately was available and I sensed , upon seeing me full of hope today will be his turn. It was late so not much time in bar, drink , off fee and off we went to Raya.

Since I offed him few times in the past he had all advantages of known quality. Wanted 4000, I offered 3000, he reluctantly but wisely agreed . Why wisely ? Because that was max I ordered myself to offer for tonight.

K, hero of my first night no doubt told him what he got as they are friends and hailing from the same city but  muscle  beats belly any time in my books and he knew it. But there are very few babies in the world who have such silky skin Dum has. So I finished day 4 holding 30 y.o. baby in my arms.

Yes. The guys talk about customers.

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

this is how market economy works. On another hand even 1 off per week at 5000 is still 20000 per month

Even without offs, they get paid to report to bar and parade. They also get paid for every show they take part in. And not forgetting tips from customers. Definitely still higher than average salary of a waiter or worker in restaurant which is 15k a month.

9 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Even without offs, they get paid to report to bar and parade. They also get paid for every show they take part in. And not forgetting tips from customers. Definitely still higher than average salary of a waiter or worker in restaurant which is 15k a month.

Maybe this explain why they are not keen to be off and insist to get exessive fee.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

After dinner to Hot Male downstairs bar for chat with paulsf, jimbill  and bar boys there with Alex behind the counter and tiny Laotioan clingy as always.

I was at Hot Male last night after dinner at 7 plus. Got to know a waiter from Laos named Ong. Chatted awhile but strictly professiional. Not clingy. Maybe a different waiter. Will go again tonight.

8 hours ago, jason1975 said:

not forgetting tips from customers

What's the deal with tipping in Moonlight? It looks like someone gets tipped every few minutes in that bar, and models take turns to get their thousand-baht garlands. When I was in Jupiter last week, a whole hour full of nice performances and boy parades and no one (neither boys nor performers) got any tips even though there are quite a few groups of customers, both men and women, around. Does Moonlight actually do fake tips to get the ball rolling?

35 minutes ago, Min said:

What's the deal with tipping in Moonlight? It looks like someone gets tipped every few minutes in that bar, and models take turns to get their thousand-baht garlands. When I was in Jupiter last week, a whole hour full of nice performances and boy parades and no one (neither boys nor performers) got any tips even though there are quite a few groups of customers, both men and women, around. Does Moonlight actually do fake tips to get the ball rolling?

It's because there are only a few models in Moonlight and they are heavily publicised and promoted on social media. They have many fans.

But because there are 25 guys in Jupiter, it's harder to stand out. I know customers do tip the Jupiter guys discretely. Maybe on the night you were there, you didn't see tipping.

I also know of the Jupiter singers receiving thousand baht garlands and other gifts. Don't ask me how I know! Hehe