Felix

Where to find Twink MB in bangkok best

Hi there. I am having a one night stop over in BK next weekend. Though there is lots in the forum in covid times its difficult to find up to date info. 

Now the question. Where can i find best young MB twinks easily for LT?

Hope someone can recommend.

Thx

I think the number is a typo, around 25 boys as I was there last night for a short stay, a lot of customers.

I was told by hotmale staff now they have a midnight show, did not get much info as I rush to go but glad to heard that.

• Members
On 6/26/2022 at 12:17 PM, Felix said:

Hi together. I went to freshboys yesterday as recommendedby jason1975. It was an amazing experience. 75 boys on site, great show and lovely mamasan. I enjoyed taking 2 boys to my room for the night. Though they where shy at the beginning, it turned out to be a lot of action. Additionally, the boys where not only cute twinks but also gifted with a very nice personality.

In short 5star evening thanks to your help.

Is that correct 75 on site? What are they wearing at the moment?

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Keeping my fingers that Screwboys will reopen. Screwboys is twink heaven in Bangkok!

I asked their mamasan who now works upstairs in Fresh Boys but she said not any time soon or something to that efffect

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I asked their mamasan who now works upstairs in Fresh Boys but she said not any time soon or something to that efffect

Still many months to go before high season in December. I am hoping for Happy Christmas if Screwboys reopens!