flashbarryallen

Butterfly at One Bar...Need Help!

Where's problem ? Do you want to off all of them at once or one by one ?

All at once I'd not advise as your hotel bed may give up under the weight, after all they are mostly big guys.  Damages may cost you equivalent of tips.

One by one should not be an issue, they know how it works and saw it before. Just be fair to them and yourself and tell guys that next off will be somebody else from the bar.

I'd not be specific who it will be  unless you have reason to be.

On my last trip I offed three different guys from there and had massage with  two others. 

Keep in mind they will talk about you and if you plan of tipping differently you better have good explanation, when my second guy complained about my offer lower than tip for first guy I was blunt ' I like his muscles" and he got it immediately. 

Other pitfall may be one of them taking you for granted  and slacking in his duties. Then I'd not be shy to tell next guy that  I did not like guy XYZ last  night because whatever (in my case was leaving early well before dawn ), message will be conveyed , rest assured. If next guy also slacks, stop whole exercise and return to guys already tested.

I wonder  who are guys you have such hots for  but that's none of my business.

Keep in mind not all of them are available for LT if you are interested in LT at all. 

One of my trips , I think 2 weeks in  Jun 2016 was Tawan monodiet and it worked.

Good advice overall. I'm a pretty sensitive guy and it's hard for me to process disappointment from guy who won't be getting the off that night, especially if it's one who has given great service before. I have to remind myself I'm not indebted to them in any way, no matter how enticing the puppy dog eyes can be. 

As with everything, it seems communication is the key. 

I feel about 99.2% sure that after my excursion to Pattaya, I will also be indulging in healthy monodiet of Tawan guys, perhaps consisting of two daily servings in afternoon and at night. 

• Members
4 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

After a memorable party at Tawan last night, I feel overwhelmed with the amount of guys I want to off from there during this trip.

Are there any dangers or pitfalls to worry about when doing this? Any thoughts on how to make this work? 

Goodness gracious! The place has obviously changed since I was there 4 years ago. How many guys on offer? 

5 minutes ago, sydneyboy1 said:

Goodness gracious! The place has obviously changed since I was there 4 years ago. How many guys on offer? 

Kind of been what I was thinking....my last trip there 2yrs ago at the very start of Covid, I thought the guys there were my age almost and a few balding   😲

4 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

After a memorable party at Tawan last night, I feel overwhelmed with the amount of guys I want to off from there during this trip.

This is really an epitome of the "to his each own" saying. I couldn't find a single guy in Tawan I would off, even for free, or if someone pays me to do so :) Good news is that we won't fight over the same boy if we visit the same bar at the same time ;)

• Members
1 hour ago, floridarob said:

Kind of been what I was thinking....my last trip there 2yrs ago at the very start of Covid, I thought the guys there were my age almost and a few balding   😲

Well 4 years ago, well and truely pre Covid, it was for all practical purposes a chubby chasers bar. The “boys” were overweight, heavily tattooed and very unattractive. A tragic shadow of 10 years ago.

40 minutes ago, vinapu said:

10 years ago they were the same, you were younger and more horny and looked at them with different glasses

I can't comment on the evolution at Tawan as I have similar thoughts to Min on the bar.

However, general observations in Thailand, observations in gogo bars and data obtainable by google shows me that on average, people in Thailand have been putting on weight in the last 10 years.    However,  fortunately for those who prefer them, there are still plenty of skinny slim lads on the scene.   Including many from Cambodia and Laos.