jason1975

The Vinapu Tuck

21 hours ago, floridarob said:

Definately me......

# me too although I usually don't tip outstanding performer, I tip best looking guy I never offed to signalize I may be interested next time. The same with big cock show, best looking guy gets it , not necessarily owner of best looking cock . If there's fuck show I tip both but unfortunately due to nature of exercise there's nowhere to tuck so it's only case when I give it to them instead.

19 hours ago, Vessey said:

Inside their pants when I can, although one diminutive twink on stage in Cupidol in Boyztown seemed a little hesitant, and when I pulled open his pants to stuff the note inside, and take a quick peek inside of course, the poor lad had a ball of scrunched-up toilet-roll down there to 'enhance' his allure on stage 😂   (didn't put me off offing him on future occasions)

across the soi, once at BBB during big cock show when that went to  audience  to look for tips I rolled 100 baht note around his impressive cock only to be shocked because if was silicon thing which promptly fell down revealing flaccid cock inside. Guy in question , equally shocked by faulty equipment  run away. Ever since I'm not big fan of this type of show, too much of cock mutilation involved.