Kor.kong

Pattaya massage

49 minutes ago, spoon said:

Is there no longer gay massages shop near tukcom?

A few months ago, there were several:

Somjit -guys in orange, usually good massage & for the full time.    Beach side of Tuk Com.   My preferred option in this part of town.

Relax @ Me   -directly behind Tuk Com.   Some skinny cute lads, but there seems to be no quality control regarding service, so I rarely visit.  Earlier this year, I got quite a poor massage, it finished after about 45 minutes and he made no realistic attempt to upsell services either.     

Ice Massage (near Salt & Pepper).    I haven't been for several years.   Large scruffy boys, not my type.

Royal House  - I believe this has also been open.

There is one more place advertising "Professional Massage" opposite TB Mansion, with a much older guy working there, although he is in good shape.   

The one that was closed during Dec~Feb was Helios  -next to the old Flamingo hotel.    For many months, it had a closed sign and there was some post wedged in the door, indicating no one had been inside.    Then the sign briefly changed to Open, for a day or two, then back to closed.   

The largest number of male massage establishments is in Jomtien.    I'm not sure how many, but think it's in double figures, after including those with both male & female staff.  All within the complex, or on Thrappraya Road adjacent to the complex.

Meanwhile, I think there are 3 near Boyztown.   Scandic Boy,  plus 2 others on the opposite side of Second Road.     I've never been to Scandic and don't expect to unless the selection of staff improves.

Thanks for the run down of tukcom massage places! Im trying to recall which center was it that i managed to get an LT from the masseur there, and what follows was really super hot night with hours of fun lol. Need to go back to my previous reports to read back those experiences haha.

2 hours ago, kokopelli 2 said:

Soda Massage in Jomtien Complex is located on same soi as Dicks Cafe and the French Bakery, O Delices.

Are Soda a good choice though ?     There are several other massage shops around the area, including a couple more almost next the the French Bakery.   Doing a circular walk of the block which includes the French Bakery will take you past quite a few. 

These days, quality isn't always guaranteed.   In early 2021, I stopped off at a small massage shop across the road from Natans.   The 1 hour massage lasted 20 minutes.   Obviously, I've not been back there and after that I started confirming the duration of the massage in advance at other places.

20 minutes ago, z909 said:

Are Soda a good choice though ?     There are several other massage shops around the area, including a couple more almost next the the French Bakery.   Doing a circular walk of the block which includes the French Bakery will take you past quite a few. 

These days, quality isn't always guaranteed.   In early 2021, I stopped off at a small massage shop across the road from Natans.   The 1 hour massage lasted 20 minutes.   Obviously, I've not been back there and after that I started confirming the duration of the massage in advance.

Soda Massage always been good to me; variously had HJ/BJ finishes and 'full service' finishes. Mostly gay boys there.

Same Foxy massage around the corner, had several 'full service' massages there which were excellent. Even had one of the Foxy lads back to my room in April for a more relaxed 'full service' massage. Gay and straight boys there.

Both places know exactly why you have chosen them to visit for your massage 😂

Always had the full hour in both places and usually a well managed hour to ensure you get both a decent massage, and also ensuring that when you 'turn over' you are visibly good and ready for the extras to follow! 😅