Vessey

Pride Party Tonight and Tomorrow at Home Bar, Jomtien Complex

52 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Guys, why is it so common to see bored inactive farang with MB? Why is he paying, if he justs sits there ?

There could be many reasons. It can be a sign of comfort to be able to just sit with someone you know very well already and don't need to make small talk just for the sake of it. They might be waiting for friends to arrive, or maybe he is happy to just not sit alone. I try not to judge others, everyone finds happiness in their own way :)

3 hours ago, vaughn said:

There could be many reasons. It can be a sign of comfort to be able to just sit with someone you know very well already and don't need to make small talk just for the sake of it. They might be waiting for friends to arrive, or maybe he is happy to just not sit alone. I try not to judge others, everyone finds happiness in their own way :)

or he secures boy for later  by having sitting with him  thus removing guy from the pool of availables. 

Not quite the same situation but I recall a masseur years ago in Boyztown who was offed for ten days or so by a falang and  had to spend the day sitting with him on the terrace,  he on his phone, the falang reading a book. 

Not only that; the falang had LT-offed two masseurs. There they sat, one on each side of him, day after day, bored and frustrated. I assumed they had to ask permission to go for a ching-chong!

13 hours ago, Londoner said:

Not quite the same situation but I recall a masseur years ago in Boyztown who was offed for ten days or so by a falang and  had to spend the day sitting with him on the terrace,  he on his phone, the falang reading a book. 

Not only that; the falang had LT-offed two masseurs. There they sat, one on each side of him, day after day, bored and frustrated. I assumed they had to ask permission to go for a ching-chong!

there  are times that our work gets boring, boys suffered the same fate but if they were properly compensated , work is work. At least is was not dusty.

I often say my ultimate off would be for just hand holding session, I'm glad I still did not find suitable guy to suffer that boredom but I hope one day I will.

12 hours ago, 12is12 said:

He didnt pay for the sex, bcs no sex is worth 5000 an hour. He paid for the feeling that he can afford to pay.... 

it may be truth in that.

Next time some member will condemn me for paying excessive tips I need to recall that sentence even if , in my case is not true but as Italians say ' si non e vero e ben trovato" or something like that  which translates to ' even if not true, well invented". 

On 6/21/2022 at 12:51 PM, vinapu said:

it may be truth in that.

Next time some member will condemn me for paying excessive tips I need to recall that sentence even if , in my case is not true but as Italians say ' si non e vero e ben trovato" or something like that  which translates to ' even if not true, well invented". 

Another version from Albert Camus - "Ce n'etait ni vrai ni faux, c'etait vecu", translation to English: it's neither true nor false, it's how I remember it.