endlessdream

8 Days in Sao Paulo

• Members
1 hour ago, endlessdream said:

Oh. That’s bad news. Cos I kinda thinking about hiring him for some extended programas when I’m back to SP. He’s very persistent, even while I was out of Brazil. But I don’t like rushing through things. 

If you have his number maybe you can pre-arrange something with him. I never could understand why he only came into SP on Thursdays. Given Reinaldo's size, I have told him that I had to start with a more reasonable dick first and work my way up to him later in the night, but he'd be gone by then.

• Members
1 hour ago, davet said:

If you have his number maybe you can pre-arrange something with him. I never could understand why he only came into SP on Thursdays. Given Reinaldo's size, I have told him that I had to start with a more reasonable dick first and work my way up to him later in the night, but he'd be gone by then.

He does live very far as he sent me live location moving out of my map. lol. He has a wife, he mentioned, and a whole life out of this gay scene. How old do you think he is?

• Members
On 7/10/2022 at 12:07 PM, endlessdream said:

He does live very far as he sent me live location moving out of my map. lol. He has a wife, he mentioned, and a whole life out of this gay scene. How old do you think he is?

I first met Reinaldo in 2009 when he was in his early 20s. So I'd say early to mid 30s now. He still looks fine and that dick doesn't get worn down. I would not doubt the wife part.

Would anyone be able to share pics of this famous Reinaldo? I met a GP at 117 in Rio in April by the name Rey (at least that is what he named himself) which fits the description above, including his impatience to finish the session (in favor of a regular client he apparently waited for); however, the age (mid 30s by now) is much older than I assumed to the age of Rey to be. 

1 hour ago, speedoo1 said:

Would anyone be able to share pics of this famous Reinaldo?

you guys are funny

GP Sauna Rules 

1. do not get dickmatized 

2. there is always another bigger/longer/fatter/harder, etc etc etc

3. go back to #1

• Members
18 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

2. there is always another bigger/longer/fatter/harder, etc etc etc

LOL. Once one gets to a sufficiently large sample set, one can start making informed calls about the biggEST/fattEST. I have a very scientific mindset. I can use my wrapped hand to get pretty accurate measurements of a specimen. There might have been 1 or 2 who were longer than Reynaldo, but in combination of long and thick, I think he's no. 1.

Not that anyone minds at all continuing a search for bigger/longer/fatter/harder.

• Members
12 minutes ago, davet said:

LOL. Once one gets to a sufficiently large sample set, one can start making informed calls about the biggEST/fattEST. I have a very scientific mindset. I can use my wrapped hand to get pretty accurate measurements of a specimen. There might have been 1 or 2 who were longer than Reynaldo, but in combination of long and thick, I think he's no. 1.

Not that anyone minds at all continuing a search for bigger/longer/fatter/harder.

I agree, among those I fucked at least

• Members
20 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

Would anyone be able to share pics of this famous Reinaldo? I met a GP at 117 in Rio in April by the name Rey (at least that is what he named himself) which fits the description above, including his impatience to finish the session (in favor of a regular client he apparently waited for); however, the age (mid 30s by now) is much older than I assumed to the age of Rey to be. 

I do have a lot of pics and videos of him but I don’t know if I have the right to share here. I did meet him again out of sauna and indeed he was much more relaxed. He was not checking the watch and we had nice long talks too. I learned about his work and family, especially his three boys. 

3 minutes ago, endlessdream said:

I do have a lot of pics and videos of him but I don’t know if I have the right to share here

you don’t - unless he told you ok to post on a public website.  And he certainly did not. 

• Members
On 8/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, endlessdream said:

I met a GP at 117 in Rio in April by the name Rey (at least that is what he named himself) which fits the description above, including his impatience to finish the session (in favor of a regular client he apparently waited for)

That would not be Reinaldo because I don't think he ever goes to Rio. But now I'm very curious about Rey.

• Members
On 8/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, endlessdream said:

I learned about his work and family, especially his three boys. 

You mean he's a daddy now? yum!

He said he has several brothers, all of them just as hung. One was briefly in the business.

On 8/22/2022 at 10:17 PM, speedoo1 said:

OK. I found his profile online so I guess it is okay that I post here:

https://garotocomlocal.com.br/acompanhante-masculino/reyzinho-santos/

if this is the person you’re referencing - a couple red flags:

his profile doesn’t state dick size, no clear picture of hard dick, no videos of him fucking, & very few reviews.  This is someone I would avoid as it appears deceptive at worst and at best, he has no idea how to advertise his services online - which also translates to clueless.  There are basic things that need to be in an online profile before I would even contact to begin further vetting to hire.

2 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

if this is the person you’re referencing - a couple red flags:

his profile doesn’t state dick size, no clear picture of hard dick, no videos of him fucking, & very few reviews.  This is someone I would avoid as it appears deceptive at worst and at best, he has no idea how to advertise his services online - which also translates to clueless.  There are basic things that need to be in an online profile before I would even contact to begin further vetting to hire.

Maybe you and I have looked at different individuals.  When I click on the link I viewed a video which shows a handsome body and big dick (not erect), and there is a still photo of him with an erect dick.  I agree with vetting someone before hiring, but calling this individual's listing as deceptive is a bit of a stretch - based solely on the information contained in the advertisement.  🙄

Guys, there is nothing deceptive about his profile; his body is like in the pics. I have met him for real in Club 117 in Rio (read my post above). 

The only thing that put me off was his attitude. Rushing to finish everything quickly and eventually aborting the session (because he was waiting for a regular client to arrive at the sauna; later I saw them leaving together).

However, I agree with the previous poster that he should work on his online profile.

5 hours ago, Mavica said:

Maybe you and I have looked at different individuals.  When I click on the link I viewed a video which shows a handsome body and big dick (not erect), and there is a still photo of him with an erect dick

We looked at the same ad.  I’m saying I would not hire that person based on the ad, compared to ads by other garotos.  The hard dicks in that ad looks like photoshop based on the partial coverings and positions. And the lack of videos showing actual fucking (a guy) is a total no go for me.  You are free to have your opinion, I’m just expressing mine.  

He may very well, be hot AF and the ad may be accurate. However, there are many better ads where the dicks don’t appear photoshop and there are several clear videos of actual fucking.  I always go with the ads where there are fewer questions and/or red flags.  

Also, very few reviews compared to others I would hire.  Perhaps the lack of reviews is related to the “attitude” you mention, which is another no go.  I always hire online guys with a lengthy list of positive reviews and some of them need to be recent.

Theres also no introduction or detailed description which is somewhat unusual also compared to other ads.  In short, it all just looks haphazard and would be enough for me to cross him off.  I could do better based on the dozens of others in SP and Rio.  I’ve yet to ever have a garoto with an “attitude”:or rushed situation,  Just my experience.

15 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

He may very well, be hot AF and the ad may be accurate. However, there are many better ads where the dicks don’t appear photoshop and there are several clear videos of actual fucking.  I always go with the ads where there are fewer questions and/or red flags.  

Personally, I don't see the red flags you do, but to each his own standards.  I know something about photoshop and that video isn't photoshopped and those photos of him holding the big dick give me no concern that they aren't accurate.  Just because the advertisement doesn't meet your standards doesn't equate to it or he being deceptive.  Those of us who may hire him always have the opportunity to communicate with him and ask for more detail - and his Whatsapp number is included.  What if a reader on the forum suggests you have ulterior motives shading this guy?  If untrue you wouldn't like being called dishonest, either.  🙄

8 hours ago, Mavica said:

Just because the advertisement doesn't meet your standards doesn't equate to it or he being deceptive

You have missed the entire point. We obviously have different standards when evaluating ads & hiring. 

Btw - I said the ad was “deceptive at worst and at best, he has no idea how to market himself online”  I’m critiquing the ad as compared to many other ads that have much more information, better photos/videos and more reviews. I prefer many positive reviews with some that are current. The ad as compared to many other garotos is inferior.

In this specific case, it appears at least one member has met him and verified is he indeed hot, but the services were less than satisfactory. 

So no, I wouldn’t hire him based on the inferior ad and the reported “rushed” services & “attitude”, but If that meets your “standards” - go for it.

20 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

So no, I wouldn’t hire him based on the inferior ad and the reported “rushed” services & “attitude”, but If that meets your “standards” - go for it.

Please don't troll this individual because you don't like buffed bodies, big dicks, etc.  I'm suspecting you have an ulterior motive posting such negative comments about someone you say you don't know.  💋

8 hours ago, Mavica said:

I'm suspecting you have an ulterior motive posting such negative comments about someone you say you don't know.  💋

interesting theory - I’m not the member who posted the link or started the conversation about “Reyzinho”.  So, your theory is that I magically waited for another member to post about him, then proceeded w my real agenda to discredit him, because I know him & had a bad experience ?  
You should read things a bit more carefully - two other members commented on his performance/attitude/rush - my comment was about a poor ad and the questions that arise when an online ad is poorly constructed.

This isn’t difficult to comprehend- unless you don’t want to. Which appears to be the case.