ichigo

My long-awaited and glorious return to Thailand

1 hour ago, ichigo said:

I decided to go with the boy who had been previously trying really hard to get my attention the last time I went. Effort deserved reward right? Well.. this encounter was different. I wouldn't say that he was the dud, more like I was lol. Anyway, when he sat with me he was very clingy straight from the get go, and he was trying really hard in the bedroom, but I just wasn't really into it. He wasn't unattractive, and he has a really nice body but for some reason I just could not get into it. Kudos for him though as he was able to fuck longer that some of the other guys that I've had.

This all sounds familiar :) You picked a boy who appeared to be your type and who was obviously into you, then you felt almost nothing in bed despite his efforts. It was nobody's fault, just a total lack of chemistry. The last time this happened to me was just a couple of weeks ago, with a Lao boy from Pikky bar, Pattaya. I still tipped him more though because he had tried so hard to pleasure me and I just couldn't feel it. 

8 hours ago, Min said:

This all sounds familiar :) You picked a boy who appeared to be your type and who was obviously into you, then you felt almost nothing in bed despite his efforts. It was nobody's fault, just a total lack of chemistry. The last time this happened to me was just a couple of weeks ago, with a Lao boy from Pikky bar, Pattaya. I still tipped him more though because he had tried so hard to pleasure me and I just couldn't feel it. 

Wow sounds exactly like my experience right down to me tipping him more because he tried so hard!

On 7/9/2022 at 12:21 PM, ichigo said:

Some thoughts about Phuket. Tourism is starting to pick up again which is great, and even though it’s slightly busy, it’s not at pre-pandemic levels just yet. I’ve been here once before and I decided to visit again as I wanted a bit of a beach holiday. I stayed in party central patong (which is not really my scene, but I thought I would try) and don’t really recommend Seaview hotel for a number of reasons, one of which is I was put into a room with an adjoining door and I could hear everything very clearly from the room next door (including s3x, but fortunately, or unfortunately for them, it did not last too long). I did book the cheapest room type though and I didn’t really complain as I was only there 2 nights. Can’t fault the service though, it was actually very good. They also played the Thai national anthem at 8am each morning quite loudly and I’ve never experienced that in a hotel before.

In terms of guys, I visited 4 massage in the past and I thought I would return as I had a good experience previously. The guy that massaged me in the past still worked there and remembered me (but not quite at first) but I chose him and fun times ensued. Later on after exchanging line details he even invited me to have drinks with him later, which I thought was nice, but declined in the end. Grindr has been a lot more active than in bkk and cnx and 2 guys I was chatting to also worked at 4 massage. I told them they can massage me next time I come to Phuket.

Phuket is generally a little pricey but it’s a good time to travel now. Hotel prices are decent and it’s not yet overrun with tourists. Would I come back? Probably yes but I think next time I may try stay somewhere different, somewhere a little more relaxing. I stayed in Karon before so I’ll explore the different beaches. The smart bus at the moment is only 100 baht but I think it’s only a promotion for a while. 

I’m coming back to Bangkok for about a week before I go back home, lots of guys to see, and I think I might do some day trips to like Ayutthaya or the ancient city etc. Looking forward to it!

Quick question about Phuket. We’re any of the bars open in Soi Paraduse?

21 minutes ago, ematt said:

I’m not actually too sure as I didn’t go to any, but considering one of the massage boys invited me to go to a gay bar, I would assume some would be open. 

14 hours ago, ematt said:

The bars, or at least some of them, should be open. Few days ago I was chatting with one of the dancers of zag club that is working there now. Also I did see massage places in paradise promoting themselves online, so they should also be (partly?) opened again. 

15 hours ago, ematt said:

The bars and massage places in Paradise Complex were open in April, it was pretty quiet back then but it might be busier now. I posted a short summary of what I found at the end of this thread.

6 hours ago, scott456 said:

Some people are predicting another Covid wave that will cause shutdowns in Fall/winter.

Hmm doesn't sound promising!

3 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Thanks Ichigo, interesting and enjoyable reports. Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Thanks for reading!