Min

Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences

17 hours ago, vinapu said:

that won't work in my case because this is what I'm into anyways, older than 25 preferably it's why reception never bothers my guests with ID check

I mean “into guys older than myself”

17 hours ago, spoon said:

Unlikely lol 

Too bad. I plan to surprise her on her birthday, which by coincidence is the day you touch down in Bangkok

4 hours ago, a-447 said:

Then I'd head off into town for dinner and then walk straight to Space Bar where I spent the rest of the evening. And yes, most of the guys there are straight but some are up for some discreet fun in the bar. One of the waiters sat there with me every night and we had long groping sessions under the table. 

It looks like Space Bar been around for quite some time huh? When I was there, the bar owner was literally a few inches away, so I guess everyone behaved and didn't even talk about the prices :) Had you ever engaged any boy's service from that bar (after hours of course)?

The bar owner is a lovely Spanish guy and his Cambodian partner works as the manager /part-time lady boy in the bar.

I never got around to taking a guy from Space Bar; they are mostly straight although that normally doesn't worry me at all. Maybe it was because I had already had some very energetic sex earlier in the night at Hatha Khmer Massage , or maybe it was because it was too late and I was too drunk. 

I'd really love to go back to Space Bar but I wonder if it world be as much fun as it was before.

BTW, a guy working there was also a pimp and offered to introduce me to someone for sex. I didn't take him up on his offer.

3 hours ago, a-447 said:

I never got around to taking a guy from Space Bar........... maybe it was because it was too late and I was too drunk. 

what's your point ?  when is too late for taking boy ? and even if you are too drunk , after a while you will sober up, no?

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

what's your point ?  when is too late for taking boy ? and even if you are too drunk , after a while you will sober up, no?

I'm not a regular drinker - I usually stick to diet coke- but I got caught up in the atmosphere of the bar every night and drank way too much. And around closing time I had trouble keeping my eyes open so I don't think I would have been able to do much in bed.

Besides, I take my sexual adventures seriously and need to be in top form!  Lol

I think the boys of HotMale downstairs and stories of this forum exchanged there will need a whole separate thread soon. I have @jason1975to thank for introducing me to the guys of this place. I'm doing everything I can to keep chaste eyes when it comes to Alex. He and I always have nice chats, though.

There's a new Lao guy who has either joined the team already or will be starting soon. I can tell he will be popular, especially with his good beginning level of English, and for mostly non-farang, love of kpop. I was surprised how knowledgeable he was on earlier waves of kpop and enjoyed my conversation with him on the topic.

8 hours ago, Min said:

First time I saw Vinapu's picture, ever. Being a longtime fan of the Big Bang Theory series, my first thought was: Nobel prize winner in Physics, not Mr. KFC (though I can see where that KFC label comes from).

I can live with that, I definitely can

8 hours ago, Min said:

Vinapu sounds like someone who could be in academia too

as professor or janitor ?

8 hours ago, Min said:

(Sorry, I'm not sure if it's appropriate to openly talk about my impressions of you guys like this in my thread. If you are offended, let me know.)

I , for one , had fun reading it and no I'm not offended at all. About reader , if that was him , I let him have a word if he chooses to. There are few who  frequent that  bar regularly and not necessarily they must he heard from on this forum so don't assume he was one from us here .

I 'm not fun fan of boys showing our pictures  to other patrons  but realize not much can be done about that and we can be guilty of the same sin from time to time.

with all fun I have reading your report I must say that posting picture of two guys eating in front of 7/11 with faces visible and identifying them as bar boys from Fresh Boys crossed the line. I don't think it should be done in the  open forum IMNSHO

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I 'm not fun fan of boys showing our pictures  to other patrons  but realize not much can be done about that and we can be guilty of the same sin from time to time.

We need to accept that can happen, although I've never seen them doing it.    Many are extremely discrete, often not even directly mentioning that they have other customers.

Those who do have a problem with this know which bar to avoid.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

posting picture of two guys eating in front of 7/11 with faces visible and identifying them as bar boys from Fresh Boys crossed the line. I don't think it should be done in the  open forum IMNSHO

Duly noted. I tried to edit the post and replace the picture with a more discreet version, but it looks like I can no longer make any changes. I'll be more careful in the future.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Tiny Lao did ask to take my picture too, and I of course said no :)

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

as professor or janitor ?

How about a professor who's fooling around with an ex-convict janitor?

44 minutes ago, z909 said:

We need to accept that can happen, although I've never seen them doing it.    Many are extremely discrete, often not even directly mentioning that they have other customers.

I agree , boys are very discrete even or rather particularly  in respect of customers they know are known to us. I can recall only one exception and even that it was not revealing anything  sensitive.

I never had a case of boy showing me somebody's picture other than their friends or family members but know a case from few years ago (BBB Inn was still operating) when guy I recommended to our member  showed  him for some reason non-compromising  pics of  his client and that upset him to a point he called meeting over and reported it to me

16 minutes ago, Min said:

Duly noted. I tried to edit the post and replace the picture with a more discreet version, but it looks like I can no longer make any changes. I'll be more careful in the future.

Tiny Lao did ask to take my picture too, and I of course said no :)

How about a professor who's fooling around with an ex-convict janitor?

if you ask TotallyOz he will be  able  to remove that phrase " (two boys in the picture below were from Fresh Boys, one was in their big cock show)" from the narrative.

Yes we need to be careful as it's possible bar owners and employees may be looking at this forum or somebody may be showing interesting pieces to them . 

Nothing compromising is going on at HotMale beer bar  so not much harm could be done if he did but better be careful.

As long as professorial part is there , I'm happy

13 minutes ago, reader said:

Shortee checked his phone again and produced a picture of another gentleman, who looks handsome but kinda stern. I met Paul so I'm sure it wasn't him. "But this guy comes here a lot too," Shortee said.”

==============

Handsome?

Definitely not me.

some people are soooooo modest

13 hours ago, Min said:

Dancer gave me a piece of intel: he is going to move to Thailand to work as a dancer in a new gay bar his former boss, Toolbox's owner, plans to open in Boyztown, Pattaya and it may happen as soon as this coming July. So guys, brace yourself ;) 

I can assure you Doug, the owner of Toolbox has no intention of opening a bar in BoyzTown. The dancer you met is a lovely guy who I believe will be arriving in Pattaya very soon, as with many of the Toolbox boys & dancers. One arrived yesterday. 

Toolbox was the best bar in Cambodia, probably Asia. Anyone excited for it's return should be looking in the direction of Jomtien Complex. Quite honestly, I can't wait and I really hope it happens very soon.   

12 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

Yes! I heard about that and Alex got VERY drunk apparently...maybe 12 shots. Too bad @jason1975wasn't there to take care of him or start the body shots. 

How I wish I was there! Such a charming polite and cheerful young man. I hope to bring him to karaoke one day!

7 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

I can assure you Doug, the owner of Toolbox has no intention of opening a bar in BoyzTown. Anyone excited for it's return should be looking in the direction of Jomtien Complex.

I stand corrected. And also Jomtien Complex makes more sense. I guess the dancer was probably confused. He might think Pattaya means Boyztown. At any rate, I'm going to be there to support the new bar when it opens.

10 hours ago, reader said:

Shortee checked his phone again and produced a picture of another gentleman, who looks handsome but kinda stern.

==============

Handsome?

Definitely not me.

You are probably right. It could be your twin brother too.

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

I never had a case of boy showing me somebody's picture other than their friends or family members 

11 hours ago, z909 said:

We need to accept that can happen, although I've never seen them doing it.  

I didn't ask Tiny Lao for anyone's pictures anyway. He just volunteered to show them. But I think he meant well. In my culture and probably that of Laos too, we tend to be more lax about privacy so we might unknowingly offend people from other cultures. Likewise, his propensity for hugging may also be interpreted as personal space violation by others too.

21 hours ago, Min said:

After Hotmale, I decided to go back to M-star Massage in Silom Soi 6 because earlier when walking by I spotted a very cute and boyish masseur on duty. Since Jason1975 reported that the shop used a rotation system and did not allow customers to choose masseur, I'll see if I could strong-will them into letting me pick whoever I want. If I can't, they won't have my business for sure.

I'm so curious to hear your update on this. I passed by there and was close to giving it a shot, but then I reread what @jason1975wrote and decided to give it a pass, but I'm hoping he just happened to be there at a peak time. When I walked by, there were quite a few guys sitting outside.

15 minutes ago, Min said:

In my culture and probably that of Laos too, we tend to be more lax about privacy so we might unknowingly offend people from other cultures. Likewise, his propensity for hugging may also be interpreted as personal space violation by others too.

I don’t believe any harm done. He’s a warm and friendly young man and you’re cultural comments are well taken. As visitors, we need ro be aware of differences.

It does, however, serve as a reminder that when we’re out in public we’re always being observed. 

Or in Vinapu’s case, even when he was in private room, we need to check that any devices are not active:

Whilst I've never seen Khmer, Laos or Thai boys share pictures of customers, or heard them mention other customers, of course they are not always as discrete as we would be.

One Lao lad had a video chat with his mother, when we were in bed in Pattaya.

Another one started videoing activities in bed, in Pakse.   I wasn't too happy about that.

A third Lao boy was just about to call his friend when we were together in my room.   His friend just happened to be the previous visitor to my room.   I suspect this is more than coincidence.

• Members
On 6/30/2022 at 3:19 PM, a-447 said:

These trip reports about Phnom Penh bring back so many wonderful memories of past visits.

Perhaps you could think about posting in the proper forum.  This is a Thailand forum.

Edited by kjun12
I think my comment is inappropriiate.